Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

[Costco East] (Brossard + Candiac + Sherbrooke + Boisbriand) Jan 16 to Jan 22, 2017...

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2017 8:56 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
If anyone has used that battery power pack (745384), I'd like your opinion on it.
Nov 23, 2010
101 posts
34 upvotes
OMG thank you krazykanuck, you save me the trip to Candiac!!
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4598 posts
1658 upvotes
Brampton
krazykanuck wrote: So I'm wondering, should we post them as thumnails, or larger photos? Personally I like the clean look of the thumbnails - but I'm open to both. Certainly the larger photos is easier for me.
For me the first post is enough to view on the go, I can view yours at home on PC if needed.
Thanks to you all, got 2 boxes of noodles today :p
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Mar 14, 2009
309 posts
84 upvotes
Chascon wrote: Thanks a lot! Got the Mikasa 65 piece kit. It's a good price considering the 20 piece set sells for over $60 US on amazon.com and more than $100 on amazon.ca!

Needed one and without all your pictures, I would not have seen it!

Chascon
Just an FYI, I believe the Mikasa is non-Ontario only. At least it wasn't on sale in Markham.
Nov 5, 2013
246 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
krazykanuck wrote: So I'm wondering, should we post them as thumnails, or larger photos? Personally I like the clean look of the thumbnails - but I'm open to both. Certainly the larger photos is easier for me.
Larger photos, please :-)
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3631 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
price on new cod keeps going down, now 39.99
====================================
Dec 24, 2010
408 posts
269 upvotes
Montreal
I like the thumbnail better. I just have to click on them and then there is an arrow to scroll. However it depends on how you load them. The one from Candiac and Sherbrooke look good. The Bois Briand Ones are way too big so I can't see on my screen (PC and tablet).
Mar 6, 2015
355 posts
304 upvotes
Quebec, QC
Thanks to this thread, I picked up the last set of the 65pc Mikasa flatware this afternoon. They feel so much sturdier than our 10+yo set, with missing pieces and assorted other mis-matched pieces, which will now be relegated to camping duty (since my son took our camping flatware to school with him last fall).