Hot Deals

[Costco] [Costco East] (Brossard + Candiac + Sherbrooke + Boisbriand) March 20 to March 26, 2017...

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2017 12:24 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2004
7512 posts
35522 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] [Costco East] (Brossard + Candiac + Sherbrooke + Boisbriand) March 20 to March 26, 2017...

Hi there,

Today is Brossard only. I didn't have time to go to the Bridge today. I mostly focus on sales and .97 items...

As previously noted, I got a warning not taking pictures a while back, so far, I haven't got into trouble since. I tried not to take too many pictures, so some days I'm lucky, some days I'm not. I also will make a commentary at the end of this posting so whatever I miss, see or whatnot, it will be noted there... So, if you want to comment on this forum, please wait until I finish posting.

I also add a personal note at the end, so if you do enjoy the thread, I hope you don't mind the little request box.

Warehouse savings (for Quebec)...
http://www.costco.ca/warehouse-instant-savings-qc.html

As always, it's YMMV and I might have miss some items as I didn't go everywhere.

Note that the images are hosted on my server, so don't go sharing it around. It make it easier to upload it... Also, if you see anyone sharing my images or host swapping, please PM me about it.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
50 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2004
7512 posts
35522 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 2...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2004
7512 posts
35522 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 3...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2004
7512 posts
35522 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 4...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2004
7512 posts
35522 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 5...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2004
7512 posts
35522 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 6...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2004
7512 posts
35522 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

As noted, today is just Brossard. I didn't have the time to go to the Bridge today.

This week don't have much interesting. It was busy at Brossard, too...

I'm gonna posted the weekly prices on popular items that I usually passed by as prices goes up and down with these items...
- Honey: 15.99$
- Banana: 1.99$ (lowest was 1.39$)
- Kirkland bottle water 40 pack: 4.49$ (was 3.29, lowest was 3.25$).
- Kirkland Almonds: 16.99$
- Butter: 3.99$ (was 3.29$)

If you think any other items you want me to check regularly every week, I can add it to the list. I just put there what I buy every week. *lol*

As always, "krazykanuck" will update the thread when he goes to Candiac... And "willyfonsworth" for Sherbrooke, "Rlcky" for Boisbriand... If there is anything interesting...

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2004
7512 posts
35522 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Personal note log...

Special thanks to RFDer "Cheap", "Skippy", "CrazyJo82", "Hybrid88", "JadeAngel", "pgartner", "DaSnipe", "v8boi", "appkidak", "husamus156", "EricDavis44", "riccardo399" and "ohosp", you know why I'm sending you thanks. Also, anyone that I missed. :)

Looking for a car this year, anyone seen a good deal on one, let me know. Anything small, automatic and have AC. So far, I kinda like the Nissan Versa so far. Not sure about the Yaris (because the dashboard is on the side). Honda is out since for some reason, insurance is way more expensive. Suggestion is also welcome.

Anyone who is in Montreal, do you know any good orthopedic? I need to have my feet checked out because of my back. PM me the infomation is easier as I don't read all the thread here. *lol*

Also, I'm looking for some cell phone for some good friends. An iPhone 6S for a good friend of mine (either unlocked, or Rogers/Fido) and any good Android phone (maybe an S4 or even an S5). If anyone got one for sale at a good price, do let me know so I can pass on the message. I hope you will consider the savings that this thread provide. *lol* :D

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2004
7512 posts
35522 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

By the way, I never got any feedback if I should continued using my server for uploads or using the RFD Image upload? I don't mind using my server, but eventually, the bandwidth is going up as this thread become way popular (RFD is promoting this thread in their newsletters and on the main page). *lol* Whatever suits the need....

Ju Leon...
May 14, 2009
253 posts
2721 upvotes
Sherbrooke
Sherbrooke, QC part 1

So as usual I go for the .97 items, there are a couple sale items sprinkled in.
So we have a couple of odd pricing this week. The 7.77 bottles and 8.77 car mats. They were clearly attempting to clear the stock as there were only a couple items of each but I do not remember seeing a .77 price like this before
Side note, I have been waiting what seems like months for butter to go on sale..... what is going on......
Last edited by willyfonsworth on Mar 20th, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
2250 posts
617 upvotes
inferno_gn wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 5:05 pm
Hi there,

By the way, I never got any feedback if I should continued using my server for uploads or using the RFD Image upload? I don't mind using my server, but eventually, the bandwidth is going up as this thread become way popular (RFD is promoting this thread in their newsletters and on the main page). *lol* Whatever suits the need....

Ju Leon...
Thanks for this thread, I rush home every Monday to read it! ;) About the pics... if you don't mind the bandwidth, go wit your server as I think it is easier to read... my 2 cents! ;)
Jul 22, 2015
890 posts
257 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
I just came back from Brossard, yet I still browse this thread lol!

Anyone know where the hemp seed (if Costco carries them) are located in the store? I couldn't find them with the nuts & seed...
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
2250 posts
617 upvotes
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 6:00 pm
I just came back from Brossard, yet I still browse this thread lol!

Anyone know where the hemp seed (if Costco carries them) are located in the store? I couldn't find them with the nuts & seed...
supposed to be with... nuts and seed... maybe they were out of stock, or they do not carry it anymore?
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel