Coupons

[Costco] [Costco East] Executive Member Exclusive Coupons - Sept. 11 to Oct. 15, 2017 Preview...

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2017 12:44 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2004
8002 posts
47755 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Just a note that this coupon has now started...

Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
2303 posts
1000 upvotes
Calgary
kanewtz wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 8:05 am
I was just about to write this.

These coupons are almost a joke....and if I already didn't have an Executive Membership, I wouldn't get one solely based on some "coupons" that the general public have access to a few times a year, as well.
I'd have to disagree with you as I find coupons quite legit. in no time no where have I found that costco jacks up their standard warehouse retail prices expressively for their coupon deals. if prices do go up, they go up & not to justify their "deals & sales".

granted coupon deals aren't always what I want but regardless, I appreciate having it. indeed I wished they'd put more things on sale.
Nov 18, 2004
230 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Coming up on my first year of executive membership, not sure if it's worth while. I'm pretty sure i'll get enough cash back this year but without some guaranteed big ticket purchases, (ie. tires) the crowds and line ups have me finding better deals elsewhere if i value my time and sanity.

I received our executive coupons which were promptly tossed along with the rest of the junk mail we get!
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2082 posts
440 upvotes
Scarborough
Why hasn't this thread been moved to the coupons section? This is a coupon is it not?
Oct 30, 2013
925 posts
517 upvotes
FYI... the coupon for $10 off Oral B Cross Action brush-heads (pack of 8) is pretty good. That is $30 for 8 burshheads.

Never seen it that low in Costco.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
1438 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
kanewtz wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 8:05 am
I was just about to write this.

These coupons are almost a joke....and if I already didn't have an Executive Membership, I wouldn't get one solely based on some "coupons" that the general public have access to a few times a year, as well.
Agreed. I've bought the same items in the coupons over the past few months, so there is nothing new per say. These are definitely not exclusive.

I guess you could say you get to buy them "right now" as opposed to waiting for it to go on sale.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
1042 posts
665 upvotes
Montreal, QC
raskal wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 1:41 am
I've been a Executive member for years and have never gotten these. My local Costco shrugs it shoulder on how I can get the coupons. Anyone know how I can get them?
You can get the couple booklet in the warehouse, just go to the customer service and ask for the coupon
I got mine there as well
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
1042 posts
665 upvotes
Montreal, QC
theganguly wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 5:10 pm
FYI... the coupon for $10 off Oral B Cross Action brush-heads (pack of 8) is pretty good. That is $30 for 8 burshheads.

Never seen it that low in Costco.
Gonna boy the replacement brush heads as well
The lowes was $7 off as I recall
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
24844 posts
2572 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Alekxqin wrote:
Oct 6th, 2017 10:12 pm
Gonna boy the replacement brush heads as well
The lowes was $7 off as I recall
They never go on sale. You only get a discount with a coupon and you must be an executive member to get the coupon.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
1042 posts
665 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Gee wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 9:44 am
They never go on sale. You only get a discount with a coupon and you must be an executive member to get the coupon.
I mean the previous coupon was $7, the coming offer is $10 off, for executive members
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
24844 posts
2572 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Alekxqin wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 12:12 am
I mean the previous coupon was $7, the coming offer is $10 off, for executive members
That’s true, but it was previously $37 with the $7 off coupon and you got 7 brushes instead of 8. The old brushes were the precision clean, the new ones are the cross action brush heads.