Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco free tire install & $70 cash card on Bridgestone tires

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2018 6:14 am
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4327 posts
437 upvotes
Calgary

[Costco] Costco free tire install & $70 cash card on Bridgestone tires

Just got the email today. Basically free install, they charge $0.01 per tire. Got me a set of Bridgestone winter WS80 tires. $70 cash card instead of the instead discount off the tires they’ve done in the past. Not sure if it’s nation wide or Alberta only. Good deal for me :)
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
66 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
3496 posts
2139 upvotes
Etobicoke
plucky duck wrote: Just got the email today. Basically free install, they charge $0.01 per tire. Got me a set of Bridgestone winter WS80 tires. $70 cash card instead of the instead discount off the tires they’ve done in the past. Not sure if it’s nation wide or Alberta only. Good deal for me :)
I got an email from Costco and i m in ON. So its nation wide.
May 17, 2018
278 posts
125 upvotes
plucky duck wrote: Basically free install, they charge $0.01 per tire. Got me a set of Bridgestone winter WS80 tires.
Are you planning to have those winter tires installed within the next 30 days? The small print on the site reads: "Tires must be installed within 30 days of purchase." Even so, a $70 cash card is a $70 cash card.
“Of this one thing make sure against your dying day – that your faults die before you do.” - Seneca
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4327 posts
437 upvotes
Calgary
I have another set of rims I am going to throw them on so it’s gonna sit until winter rolls around.
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
May 14, 2007
430 posts
166 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone recommendation for All seasons Bridgestone tires for SUV AWD 17 inches wheel? 235/65R17?
My old Kumho tires are done.
May 17, 2018
278 posts
125 upvotes
plucky duck wrote: I have another set of rims I am going to throw them on so it’s gonna sit until winter rolls around.
Smart move. I hadn't thought of that.
“Of this one thing make sure against your dying day – that your faults die before you do.” - Seneca
Aug 25, 2011
52 posts
43 upvotes
Gaetz Brook, NS
Damn, RFD is going to ensure I retire broke saving so much LOL, I priced the Bridgestone Drive Guard at Tire Rack in the US for my Caravan, taking the exchange rate into account, I saved quite a bit over buying and having installed in the US. Thanks OP, very much appreciated. Now I have to stop browsing RFD...Can't, I'm addicted..LOL Seriously though, I appreciate it.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3195 posts
1022 upvotes
Vancouver
Finally, Costco Canada offers 1 cent install fee per tire promotion. They had these every so often in the States even on Michelin tires.
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10539 posts
4139 upvotes
Toronto
Are these for all seasons or winters? What is the best model for either type for a small hatchback. The savings itself is worth it I think to buy it now instead of waiting for a Michelin sale.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11174 posts
9987 upvotes
Kootenays
Honger wrote: Anyone recommendation for All seasons Bridgestone tires for SUV AWD 17 inches wheel? 235/65R17?
My old Kumho tires are done.
I bought DUELER H/L ALENZA PLUS from Costco in a P245/55R19 for my Venza 2 years ago. They've been great and come with a 130,000 km warranty, IIRC. I have dedicated winter tires, though (as should everybody) so I don't know how they work in the snow.
Aug 8, 2016
480 posts
78 upvotes
Any rebates that we can use to stack with this offer?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1733 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
Can I ordered right now and installed in winter, need a new set of winter tires, thanks in advance.
Simple is the best.
May 17, 2018
278 posts
125 upvotes
blackart wrote: Can I ordered right now and installed in winter, need a new set of winter tires, thanks in advance.
If you either click on the link in the first, or read a few posts from this thread, you'll see the answer to your question.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2004
1479 posts
85 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
How often does Costco run these promos:$70 gift card and free install?
May 14, 2007
430 posts
166 upvotes
Vancouver
smacd wrote:

I bought DUELER H/L ALENZA PLUS from Costco in a P245/55R19 for my Venza 2 years ago. They've been great and come with a 130,000 km warranty, IIRC. I have dedicated winter tires, though (as should everybody) so I don't know how they work in the snow.
What does the 130000km warranty covers?
Punctured tires?
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
2185 posts
2822 upvotes
I literally just had bridgestones installed from costco. Do you think they will refund back the install price?
Jul 31, 2004
344 posts
326 upvotes
Unionville
I need winters as well and this seems like a great deal for all seasons, but for winters, I can get them mounted on the winter rims but will end up having to put them onto the car before winter myself.. i don't recall ever seeing a free install on top of the rebate before at Costco.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11174 posts
9987 upvotes
Kootenays
Honger wrote: What does the 130000km warranty covers?
Punctured tires?
Costco Road Hazard Protection
All passenger, performance and light truck tires sold through Costco Wholesale are covered by a 5-year Road Hazard Warranty protecting customers against treadwear damage and tire failure. Costco Wholesale will repair or replace* tires damaged during standard legal vehicle operation.

For complete details see the Costco Road Hazard Warranty

* Replacement tires will be provided in the form of credit toward purchase, determined by remaining tread analysis.

Manufacturer Tire Warranty Information
130,000 Kilometer Limited Treadwear WarrantyPlatinum Pact Limited Warranty

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)