Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco free tire install & $70 cash card on Bridgestone tires

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2018 6:14 am
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3327 posts
1948 upvotes
peter330 wrote: Anyone know if this deal is still on? Can I use the $70 cash card to reduce the cost of the tires?
Deal is dead (now $15 per tire install charge is listed on the website)
Dec 20, 2010
627 posts
628 upvotes
peter330 wrote: Anyone know if this deal is still on? Can I use the $70 cash card to reduce the cost of the tires?
The deal was July 13th to July 22nd, and the cash card came separately. Mine hasn't even arrived yet, just got the tires installed today
Dec 7, 2013
42 posts
4 upvotes
St-Eustache
Anybody knows if the promotion come back soon?
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2753 posts
1624 upvotes
Ontario
TidBitz wrote: I was supposed to get free tire changes with costco and they ended p charging me $7/tire to take my non-costco tires off the car to put on my costco bridgestone tires... Not exactly free tire change.
They unmounted my old tires and never charged me for doing so, I wanted my old tires back and they were even nice enough to put them in clear plastic bags for me. If I were you, I would contact the customer service online to complain.
Currently happy customer with Koodo, Roger and Virgin Mobile.
Banned
Nov 29, 2015
1424 posts
524 upvotes
Brossard, QC
Free tire install is new to me. Costco guys once damaged my SUV's tire pressure sensor and they said I can have the repair cost reimbursed. But I never trusted them again.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1668 upvotes
B.C.
wxw2015 wrote: Free tire install is new to me. Costco guys once damaged my SUV's tire pressure sensor and they said I can have the repair cost reimbursed. But I never trusted them again.
Who said that?

How far up the chain did you take it?
Dec 7, 2013
42 posts
4 upvotes
St-Eustache
I do not understand why people growl. This deal is the best for the Bridgestone WS 80. I do not find better. When do you suppose it comes back?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)