• Sep 14th, 2017 3:36 pm
May 13, 2011
602 posts
207 upvotes
Ajax
carolinha wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 1:48 pm
IMO Huggies > Kirkland
When cleaning up a big poopsplosion I find Huggies gets it the poop off way better. Kirkland seem to smear it around more whereas huggies takes it off when you wipe.
For me its worth the extra few $$ in relation to Kirkland.
Was using huggies wipes on my 14 month old daughter and she sarted to get really bad rashes/blisters that now look like burns. I would use with caution as there have been several reports of the type of chemical that are used in these wipes that may cause chemical burns on kids. Test on your kids first before using. My daughter has been in pain the past few days and the burns are starting to clear now that we have stopped using the huggies wipes.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
1818 posts
232 upvotes
covabwoy wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 11:20 am
Was using huggies wipes on my 14 month old daughter and she sarted to get really bad rashes/blisters that now look like burns. I would use with caution as there have been several reports of the type of chemical that are used in these wipes that may cause chemical burns on kids. Test on your kids first before using. My daughter has been in pain the past few days and the burns are starting to clear now that we have stopped using the huggies wipes.
The huggies ones on sale say 'natural' on the box. Are you sure it's for this kind? I just picked up a box as we normally use Pampers naturals or Kirkland.
Feb 6, 2014
69 posts
29 upvotes
For some reason, our babies get rashes from anything but Kirklands. Since they are often on sale, I only use those. So I would advise you try the Huggies before buying a few boxes (the same advise hold true if you try the Kirkland).
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1103 posts
107 upvotes
we stay with Pampers or Kirkland for wipes
baby girl gets the rash also with Huggies
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10141 posts
585 upvotes
carolinha wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 1:48 pm
IMO Huggies > Kirkland
When cleaning up a big poopsplosion I find Huggies gets it the poop off way better. Kirkland seem to smear it around more whereas huggies takes it off when you wipe.
For me its worth the extra few $$ in relation to Kirkland.
in the stores in Toronto at regular price, Huggies is actually very slightly cheaper than Kirkland
May 13, 2011
602 posts
207 upvotes
Ajax
mtlboy wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 11:22 am
The huggies ones on sale say 'natural' on the box. Are you sure it's for this kind? I just picked up a box as we normally use Pampers naturals or Kirkland.
Yeah it's the same kind.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
1887 posts
309 upvotes
Calgary
I have used Pampers and Huggies. I haven't tried the Kirkland one but I love how thick the Huggie wipes are and I haven't had any issues with tearing.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1058 posts
493 upvotes
Beaverton
Huggies are not just for babies......We keep a box on the back of the toilet and use them regularly, be it after a movement or after a sweaty walk etc.. Great way to refresh your business.
(Haven't tried Kirkland's yet)
Jan 20, 2004
645 posts
91 upvotes
Lonelyplant wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 11:25 am
For some reason, our babies get rashes from anything but Kirklands. Since they are often on sale, I only use those. So I would advise you try the Huggies before buying a few boxes (the same advise hold true if you try the Kirkland).
Don't know if you do this or not, but I do let the wiped area air dry before resealing the fresh diaper.
Jul 14, 2012
67 posts
64 upvotes
Latest batch ... *is available
#grammarstillmatters
Aug 16, 2009
705 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
love2save wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 1:32 pm
Huggies are not just for babies......We keep a box on the back of the toilet and use them regularly, be it after a movement or after a sweaty walk etc.. Great way to refresh your business.
(Haven't tried Kirkland's yet)
Do you flush them down the toilet? Are these wipes flushable?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
5266 posts
661 upvotes
michiebaby wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 3:05 pm
No, I don't think so. I mean, they will go down, but the processing plants will hate it! They don't even like Charmin toilet paper.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1755 posts
172 upvotes
Burlington
I purchased a box today. They are not the same. These are the natural ones and they come in smaller dispensing packets like the Kirkland ones instead of the giant bags that you need dispensers like they previously sold.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1058 posts
493 upvotes
Beaverton
michiebaby wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 3:05 pm
We use a compact garbage can with lid beside the toilet for all non flushable personal items.