Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco: iPhone 6S 32GB Rose Gold - 199.97$ (YMMV)...

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 29th, 2020 4:46 am
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
2061 posts
4409 upvotes
ips1177 wrote: yes but I heard the newer 6s models have that issue where they dont turn on....manufactured tween oct18 and aug19...

https://support.apple.com/iphone-6s-6s- ... es-program
Thanks for this info. I bought a Y and a V model and opted to keep the newer Y model. Still happy with my decision since this issue is covered for 2 years from now in addition to the standard warranty. Would rather have this issue dealt with for free for 2 years if it happens, then deal with a more worn battery that won't be covered if it craps out after the 1 year. As another person reported, their older 6s purchased from Costco during this deal had a battery that was dead on arrival.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2013
1009 posts
1753 upvotes
Kingston, ON
the battery on the 6s we got from costco was red-dead upon opening the box. needed to charge it for awhile before it woke up. Noticing the battery drains pretty quickly...not sure if its because we upgraded to ios13 or if the battery was sitting in warehouse for so long, but battery health is 100%...hmph
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3167 posts
1209 upvotes
Montreal
ips1177 wrote: the battery on the 6s we got from costco was red-dead upon opening the box. needed to charge it for awhile before it woke up. Noticing the battery drains pretty quickly...not sure if its because we upgraded to ios13 or if the battery was sitting in warehouse for so long, but battery health is 100%...hmph
was the box sealed?
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2015
1880 posts
1820 upvotes
Maple leafs
ips1177 wrote: the battery on the 6s we got from costco was red-dead upon opening the box. needed to charge it for awhile before it woke up. Noticing the battery drains pretty quickly...not sure if its because we upgraded to ios13 or if the battery was sitting in warehouse for so long, but battery health is 100%...hmph
I have a 6s from launch that I replaced the battery with apple. 100%, but drains fast. I assume its ios13 using all the cpu performance just to do basic tasks. It performs okay overall, but this phone is being pushed to the limits to keep up I think
Mar 11, 2019
79 posts
94 upvotes
My battery was the same. Sealed box, needed to charge about 20-25 mins before it turned on.

I find the battery life on this is better then my SE, doesn’t drain as quickly. I’m more inclined to blame software reasons then hardware as my SE held battery great after I got it replaced in January 2019 until that iOS 13 update in Sept 2019. After that the phone almost lived on a charger.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4586 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How long does the battery last in terms of real life usage and if I’m a mid usage user? Would it last the day without requiring charging!?
Mar 11, 2019
79 posts
94 upvotes
honggil wrote: How long does the battery last in terms of real life usage and if I’m a mid usage user? Would it last the day without requiring charging!?
Looking at my last 7 days usage, I think I am on the heavier side of usage and the battery lasts an average 3-5 hours before it’s in the single digits needing charging. I can spend a solid hour on the phone on various apps, hotspot, texting and the battery drops 20-30%.

For a medium user, I think it would safe to say you are looking at 6-8 hours before you would need to charge your phone. Maybe a little more depending on what you have running in the background and if you are getting a lot of alerts on the phone.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
4053 posts
1127 upvotes
North York
Any still available in GTA? Or if someone could provide the stock number I could perhaps call around. TIA
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
4920 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
sheriffabc wrote: Any still available in GTA? Or if someone could provide the stock number I could perhaps call around. TIA
Just look through the thread. There are pics of the Costco tag with the stock number.

Seems like RFD often operates as a maid service.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18945 posts
10527 upvotes
honggil wrote: How long does the battery last in terms of real life usage and if I’m a mid usage user? Would it last the day without requiring charging!?
My 6S Plus gets about 3.5 hours of screen time on a charge at it's at 20% or less at the end of the day. That's with a battery Apple's app states is at 75% of capacity.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)