• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2019 5:45 pm
[OP]
Dec 2, 2006
106 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Costco Nespresso Vertuo Red - $149.00

I was browsing around for the hope to get the Nespresso Inissia for $99 and came across the Vertuo in Red is $100 cheaper than the black one. I am not sure if I can get $100 credit but I will return the machine if I am not able to get the credit . 44 units left at the time I ordered.
Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 27th, 2019 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
23 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
8173 posts
5438 upvotes
Markham
HOT if you can claim the $100 credit, which I don't see why you cannot. This isn't a discount item, it's just for some reason cheaper at still MSRP.

Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1412 posts
377 upvotes
Montréal, QC
That's a good price! Too bad I already bought mine around Christmas
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
1464 posts
564 upvotes
Markham
I bought similar one on sale from TSC - with the bilk thing..
The Coffee disks are still kind of expensive and cheaper at their stores in Malls.
Anyone has any other tricks for these machines?
-------
Thank you
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1158 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like there is more variety with the pods for this machine (larger pods) than the Nespresso Inissia machine (smaller pods). But the downside is it looks like the larger pods cost more (15-20% more). Thoughts on the machines themselves (Inissia vs Vertuo)?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
3817 posts
648 upvotes
Good price.

FYI - 35 left now.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1578 posts
1037 upvotes
Saudi Arabia
jumperson22 wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 5:21 pm
Seems like there is more variety with the pods for this machine (larger pods) than the Nespresso Inissia machine (smaller pods). But the downside is it looks like the larger pods cost more (15-20% more). Thoughts on the machines themselves (Inissia vs Vertuo)?
Depends what you like to drink. The original machines (Inissia) only make espresso, but it is real espresso made by pressurized water and coffee grounds. The Vertuo machines makes coffee and fake espresso by pushing water with centrifugal force.
Mar 4, 2008
49 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto, ONT
Thanks OP! Just placed an order for one
Dec 11, 2003
811 posts
111 upvotes
Montreal
Does this come with the frother?
HOW CAN I BE GOING BROKE WHEN I'M SAVING SO MUCH MONEY!?
(shamelessly copied since this is best signature ever)
Dec 3, 2013
607 posts
252 upvotes
Brampton/waterloo
Stroshow wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 5:59 pm
Fine print:

Applicable to machines purchased at participating Costco locations only:
*Offer only valid on eligible Nespresso Vertuo™ Silver coffee machines by De’Longhi purchased between March 18 and April 15, 2019, while supplies last. This offer excludes Nespresso Business Solution coffee machines. Offer valid for machines purchased in Canada only and solely at participating Canadian Costco locations. This is not an instant credit. The $100 coffee credit is redeemable in one of two ways: 1. Online at www.nespresso.com/privileges by submitting a complete application including a proof of purchase and a copy of the machine serial number, by May 31st, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM EST. 2. At a Nespresso Boutique; if you would like to redeem your coffee credit at the same time as your machine purchase, a minimum coffee order of $100 before applicable taxes is required. The credit is valid for one year from the date it is issued on the account. The credit will be removed from the Nespresso account if the machine is returned. The Nespresso Club is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, late, illegible or incomplete applications. For further information on how to obtain your credit or to obtain an application form visit www.nespresso.com/privileges or call the Nespresso Club at 1-855-350-5812. Offer valid in Canada only and only for Canadian shipping addresses. Void where prohibited or restricted. Not valid in combination with any other offer on machines from Nespresso, promotion or employee discount. Offer may be cancelled at any time without notice.

Don't think the $100 credit can be claimed...
I claimed $100 credit on the inissia machine on sunday, purchased for under $100, so this should work as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1011 posts
891 upvotes
If anyone wants this machine bnib in red as well for $140 all in PM me.
Dec 3, 2013
607 posts
252 upvotes
Brampton/waterloo
Stroshow wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 6:20 pm
Did you already get the $100 credited to your account?
I went in store on sunday and used it up on pods on the spot.
Nov 15, 2016
58 posts
18 upvotes
Westmount, QC
https://www.costco.ca/wcsstore/CostcoCA ... .19_EN.pdf

*Offer only valid on Nespresso coffee machines purchased between March 22 and April 18, 2019, while supplies last. Machines must be sold at the suggested retail price to be eligible for the offer. This offer is valid on all colors, with or without Aeroccino Black Milk Frother, for all the Nespresso coffee machine models, excluding Nespresso Business Solution coffee machines.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
9904 posts
1484 upvotes
Did you order from Costco.ca? Isn't the $100 promo just started last Friday?
RamneekSingh76 wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 6:33 pm
I went in store on sunday and used it up on pods on the spot.
Nov 15, 2016
58 posts
18 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Ordered one. Thanks OP!

I already have one silver Vertuoline at home, I guess I will give this red one to my friend as birthday gift next month.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)