Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Online - Black Friday Sale on now

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2017 3:29 pm
Nov 15, 2004
316 posts
59 upvotes
Vancouver

[Costco] Costco Online - Black Friday Sale on now

Just noticed the Costco online Black Fri offers are now live, and 4X the Aeroplan points Nov 23-27. Don't forget to apply the Masterpass $25 off $100+ too.

UPDATE: There are some in-store specials as well, from Nov 24-26, here's the link to the coupon sheet: https://www.costco.ca/coupons.html
Last edited by tanny on Nov 23rd, 2017 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
63 replies
Apr 20, 2008
747 posts
975 upvotes
How's the Sony headphone with the noise cancellation for $123 after masterpass?
Jul 9, 2012
132 posts
173 upvotes
BURLINGTON
12 month PS Plus is $47.99.
Good time to buy
Sep 11, 2011
810 posts
1065 upvotes
Toronto
198886 wrote: How's the Sony headphone with the noise cancellation for $123 after masterpass?
In terms of price, that's the lowest I've seen. 3xC shows the lowest as $198 on Amazon.

Now I can't speak for these specific noise cancelling ones, but the regular 2017 model is also $123 (on Amazon) and a friend of mine loves them. He listens to mostly chill music, where sometimes bass is vibrant and works well with these headphones. He mentions there is a switch on the headset that enables an even heavier bass, but he prefers that set to the normal level as it sounds clear.

Some RFDers mention the bass is too much for their listening pleasure, but it really depends on the type of music/listening you're doing. He mentions he uses it at home for YouTube and it sounds great for that too. Only problem is he can't seem to pair it with his Sony TV so not sure how it is for listening to TV.
Apr 20, 2008
747 posts
975 upvotes
ApocDeals wrote: In terms of price, that's the lowest I've seen. 3xC shows the lowest as $198 on Amazon.

Now I can't speak for these specific noise cancelling ones, but the regular 2017 model is also $123 (on Amazon) and a friend of mine loves them. He listens to mostly chill music, where sometimes bass is vibrant and works well with these headphones. He mentions there is a switch on the headset that enables an even heavier bass, but he prefers that set to the normal level as it sounds clear.

Some RFDers mention the bass is too much for their listening pleasure, but it really depends on the type of music/listening you're doing. He mentions he uses it at home for YouTube and it sounds great for that too. Only problem is he can't seem to pair it with his Sony TV so not sure how it is for listening to TV.
Cool. I might bite on this. If I don't like it I can always return it easy since it's Costco.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2003
1430 posts
421 upvotes
Ottawa
198886 wrote: Cool. I might bite on this. If I don't like it I can always return it easy since it's Costco.
Careful..the BB reviews are not exactly great.
To be or not to be...where is the question?
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2010
3326 posts
1885 upvotes
198886 wrote: How's the Sony headphone with the noise cancellation for $123 after masterpass?
I have a similar version of sony wireless headphones (MDR-ZX770BN).

I use these headphones probably every day. I use them at the gym, use them at work, use them while driving. They are durable as hell and the battery life lasts forever.

Sound quality is exceptional on mine, I've squeezed every penny out of them.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
2266 posts
325 upvotes
London
My wallet is safe again...

4X Aeroplan points between Nov. 23rd and Nov. 27th
Last edited by hardywang on Nov 23rd, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
No external links in signatures.
Jan 27, 2008
513 posts
211 upvotes
GTA
Was hoping for some aggressive pricing on +55 inch tvs.... darn.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
7009 posts
6858 upvotes
Ottawa
Dpack22 wrote: I use these headphones probably every day. I use them at the gym, use them at work, use them while driving. They are durable as hell and the battery life lasts forever.
Wut? Hope you're kidding.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2008
1555 posts
238 upvotes
St. John's
Hi guys,

When I try masterpass, why doesn't my Costco MasterCard work? Do I need a different MasterCard?thanks
Oct 14, 2013
542 posts
387 upvotes
AKG noise cancelling are decent price too and have good reviews on amazon. Debating between these, the Sony, and Bose QC25 for my dad for Christmas.
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
I'm looking for a laptop but they seem overpriced
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
headphones/ear buds on while driving? hmmm not a good idea, just don't do it.
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1501 upvotes
Montreal
a1qwyx20 wrote: Hi guys,

When I try masterpass, why doesn't my Costco MasterCard work? Do I need a different MasterCard?thanks
It took me a couple tries for my sign up to work. I even resorted to clearing all cache and restarting my browser. Finally it worked...not sure why I had so much trouble.
May 20, 2006
836 posts
30 upvotes
aos007 wrote:
If you were in BC you'd be looking at a VERY substantial fine and possible suspension of license if repeat offender.
Konowl wrote: Wut? Hope you're kidding.
This is a RFD forum. You two can go play detectives elsewhere.

Let's get back onto the topic. Anyone think the Hisense will drop even lower at Costco?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2721 posts
6217 upvotes
Mississauga
Is anyone having issues with the site? I can’t seem to checkout while trying to use masterpass.