Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco: pizza crisper trays, 2 pack, $6.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2017 2:12 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
valve wrote: The pan goes under the pizza - most of the pizzas i've seen have the cheese on the top. How are you getting cheese in the holes of the pan?
I assume that the pizza is overloaded with toppings, otherwise it shouldn't be a real issue, even so, you can get wax paper and put it underneath if it's a real problem.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2002
2759 posts
1397 upvotes
wow, clearance price on a clearance price. i didn't know that was possible.
maybe if we all wait, it will drop again. =D
Nov 18, 2006
659 posts
320 upvotes
Variability wrote: I assume that the pizza is overloaded with toppings, otherwise it shouldn't be a real issue, even so, you can get wax paper and put it underneath if it's a real problem.
After all the flak raised over people putting in cardboard, you're suggesting to use paper coated with a flammable compound?
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
mathomas wrote: After all the flak raised over people putting in cardboard, you're suggesting to use paper coated with a flammable compound?
My mistake, I meant parchment paper.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
got it for 9.97 2 weeks ago, what the costco PM policy 30 days? amazing pan.
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1328 posts
1337 upvotes
I didn't see it in our local store. Will check it tomorrow. Thanks
Jun 18, 2015
360 posts
337 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
For some reason, I read this as "Costco Crispy Pizzas - 2 Packs $6.97"

As someone feeling pretty hungry right now and a couple mins drive away from costco, I am dissapointed.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36618 upvotes
Scarborough
6o4boi wrote: For some reason, I read this as "Costco Crispy Pizzas - 2 Packs $6.97"

As someone feeling pretty hungry right now and a couple mins drive away from costco, I am dissapointed.
Go grab a pizza from the food court and look for the trays while you're there? I wouldn't mind a set of these but I probably won't make it out to Costco until later this week.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]