Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Subaru gas pressure washer now $299.97

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2016 4:15 pm
Jun 20, 2007
55 posts
19 upvotes
Markham

[Costco] Costco Subaru gas pressure washer now $299.97

Today I saw the Subaru gas pressure washer at Costco for 299.97. It was 399.99 last week. Must be on clearance now.
Item# 976674

3100 psi
9.1 l/m
Last edited by daifeigoo on Sep 29th, 2016 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:lol: :cheesygri
26 replies
Apr 7, 2015
234 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto (GTA)
lol, I guess OP meant pressure washer Face With Tears Of Joy

I was like, what's a press washer
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2010
2210 posts
696 upvotes
Edmonton
Does this model come with all-wheel drive?
Oct 11, 2004
845 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
electric start on a pressure washer...sounds like a recipe for a dead battery unless you use it all the time and it charges itself when running. I see it comes with a battery maintainer so likely it needs to be plugged in to charge the battery
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1921 posts
807 upvotes
Calgary
newdeal wrote: electric start on a pressure washer...sounds like a recipe for a dead battery unless you use it all the time and it charges itself when running. I see it comes with a battery maintainer so likely it needs to be plugged in to charge the battery
Exactly, you use the trickle charger to maintain the battery. I've had mine for 3 months now and haven't had to charge it since the initial charge. The unit is quite loud though and I wish there was a switch for the soap reservoir.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
1048 posts
247 upvotes
Calgary
Does it have Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive?
Sep 10, 2004
572 posts
111 upvotes
I read about Subaru is getting out of small engine business and that may explain the clearance.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
2304 posts
683 upvotes
Vancouver
Specs seem good. What particularly impressed me about this pressure washer is that it has a cast iron sleeve cylinder walls. These are usually used for commercial grade, engines. Furthermore, I wouldn't mind having an electric start. I think a lot of people that had problems with the electric start from the review link above didn't connect the starter wires to the battery, or they didn't charge the battery first. If I were in the market for a new pressure washer, I would seriously give this one a shot at $300. Have problems with it down the road, return it.

Good post OP.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Andrew765 wrote: Does this model come with all-wheel drive?
It comes with 2 wheel drive :))
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Jun 18, 2008
622 posts
368 upvotes
Burnaby
gotta have that boxer engine mounted very close to the ground.
Jul 20, 2014
118 posts
22 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
hi , thanks for the post does anyone know if toronto scarborough or markham has these in stock?

Queese
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2003
15213 posts
1671 upvotes
Markham
Hiroshirou wrote: gotta have that boxer engine mounted very close to the ground.
Gotta have it mounted way past the front axle for test.. Oh wait.
ShadowVlican
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
3109 posts
2309 upvotes
London
thepotatohead wrote: I read about Subaru is getting out of small engine business and that may explain the clearance.
Maybe, but even when they sold the Karcher/Honda, they would clear them out annually at this time of year.
Nemrod wrote: Might want to read the comments here first...

http://pressurewasherreview.net/review- ... w-battery/
You really need to look at the intelligence of the reviewers.
I really don't know if it is a good product or not, but when reviewers make claims due to their own stupidity, you really can't blame the product.
- electric start doesn't work because they failed to connect the battery.
- doesn't like only having low pressure soap wash, like all other brands.
Dec 19, 2010
722 posts
249 upvotes
I bought a Ryobi branded/Subaru engined, 3100psi pressure washer on clearance at HD like 10 years ago. Still runs like a top.
Aug 9, 2010
515 posts
459 upvotes
arisk wrote:
thepotatohead wrote: I read about Subaru is getting out of small engine business and that may explain the clearance.
Maybe, but even when they sold the Karcher/Honda, they would clear them out annually at this time of year.
Nemrod wrote: Might want to read the comments here first...

http://pressurewasherreview.net/review- ... w-battery/
You really need to look at the intelligence of the reviewers.
I really don't know if it is a good product or not, but when reviewers make claims due to their own stupidity, you really can't blame the product.
- electric start doesn't work because they failed to connect the battery.
- doesn't like only having low pressure soap wash, like all other brands.
True. Should have read it more carefully.
Oct 23, 2006
58 posts
93 upvotes
North York
Has anyone been able to pick one of these up lately? I went looking this weekend and haven't seen any pressure washers being sold at my local Costco.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)