Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

[Costco] Vizio P75-F1 75- 2,279.99$

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2019 12:52 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3543 posts
2128 upvotes
PvtMilhouse wrote: Now that's a deal.
Got this tv and i'm pretty happy with it. Some DSE watching hockey, i'm a bit picky about that but overall awesome. Got it near black friday at $2597 got it price ajusted in december to $2399.

Also took the costco waranty for 99$, can't go wrong.
Had DSE on my Vizio P60 (2014) only really visible on Hockey. After a few years I tended to not notice most of the time. Got a LG C8 a few months ago and its a clean sheet of ice with zero DSE. Good luck to all with Vizio Panel lottery.
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Nov 13, 2018
906 posts
2000 upvotes
As another poster commented, I bought this at $2597 around black Friday and price matched to $2399.

Great TV! I don't know if I won a panel lottery or if I'm just not as picky, but the TV is amazing, looks great, vivid, no dirty screen noticeable (haven't watched hockey on it).

I use it mostly for movies and games. It's so big!
Dec 17, 2015
385 posts
270 upvotes
Has anyone seen the P65 or PQ65 in a Costco store in the GTA?
Feb 7, 2004
593 posts
425 upvotes
St Thomas
Picked up the PQ65 a couple weeks ago when it was $1999 and really like the picture. How does the P series compare? I don’t really need the extra size and only sitting ~ 11-12ft from the TV.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1412 posts
767 upvotes
Ottawa
MikeBrewerWheelerDealer wrote: It’s probably because Vizio TVs can’t be repaired in Canada because there’s no available parts.
After the warranty is over and if it goes, it’s garbage. It’s a disposable TV
Then it's worth buying the extra warranty to be covered for 5 years. I imagine in 5 years this TV will be past obsolete
Apr 2, 2009
333 posts
388 upvotes
vancouver
MikeBrewerWheelerDealer wrote: It’s probably because Vizio TVs can’t be repaired in Canada because there’s no available parts.
After the warranty is over and if it goes, it’s garbage. It’s a disposable TV
A risk I'm willing to take, with the extended warranty. Sadly, it's a reality that nearly all electronics are designed for planned obsolescence. Really doesn't matter which manufacturer or price - any chance of repair or parts after 5 years is a long shot. In the chance parts are available, I'm willing to bet it's cheaper to just replace the unit - which is exactly what's wrong with the industry.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1412 posts
767 upvotes
Ottawa
How does this compare to the 75" sony 850F?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
4004 posts
1842 upvotes
Redscott wrote: Had DSE on my Vizio P60 (2014) only really visible on Hockey. After a few years I tended to not notice most of the time. Got a LG C8 a few months ago and its a clean sheet of ice with zero DSE. Good luck to all with Vizio Panel lottery.
Vizio Panel lottery is a real thing. I went through a few tv’s a couple years ago before I just decided to just get a Samsung KS8000.

Vizio is great bang for the buck still, just a bit of a pain in some cases.
Nov 27, 2016
507 posts
736 upvotes
m8x
$2500 (with taxes) seems a lot to pay for an "off brand" TV with the typical skimpy warranty that goes with most products today. I'd be more inclined to pay a few hundred dollars more and get a Sammy, Sony or Panasonic. Adding another $100 to extend the warranty to five years puts it within the bare minimum expected lifespan of a device of this caliber and it seems you're only buying insurance against a lessor brand quality.

I'd rather put the $100 into more TV than a longer warranty.

:)
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2017
3107 posts
4579 upvotes
West GTA
engman13 wrote: How does this compare to the 75" sony 850F?
It's a better TV, picture-quality wise. some of the differences (not all)

Vizio better:
- Better Contrast (way better blacks)
- Has local dimming, so better highlights against dark backgrounds
- Better colour reproduction and gamut
- Better black and grey uniformity (less dirty screen effect or cloudy shadows) (Vizio can be a bit more variable than Sony in this)
- Better max brightness for HDR and SDR

Sony better:
- Better viewing angle (IPS versus VA panel)
- Better upscaling of 480p and 720p content

Even:
- Smart TV function (both are so-so, some like one more than the other)
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
4004 posts
1842 upvotes
echotango wrote: $2500 (with taxes) seems a lot to pay for an "off brand" TV with the typical skimpy warranty that goes with most products today. I'd be more inclined to pay a few hundred dollars more and get a Sammy, Sony or Panasonic. Adding another $100 to extend the warranty to five years puts it within the bare minimum expected lifespan of a device of this caliber and it seems you're only buying insurance against a lessor brand quality.

I'd rather put the $100 into more TV than a longer warranty.

:)
The newer line of Samsung’s are not good value IMO, if you’re suggesting to pay a little more for the name.

Panasonic, I would only recommend their OLED which is a substantial increase in price.

Sony, agreed.

Vizio presented a lot more value 2-3 years ago but with players like TCL now the purchasing decision is a bit harder.
Nov 16, 2007
90 posts
55 upvotes
York
Just pick one up for $1999.97 at Costco in Vaughan. I called before hand and only the two Vaughan Costco’s and the Mississauga Costco has stock around the GTA (about 10 at each location).

Add $100 to make it a 5 year warranty and you can’t go wrong!
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1075 posts
668 upvotes
safarim wrote: Just pick one up for $1999.97 at Costco in Vaughan. I called before hand and only the two Vaughan Costco’s and the Mississauga Costco has stock around the GTA (about 10 at each location).

Add $100 to make it a 5 year warranty and you can’t go wrong!
How did you transport it home? What kind of car do you drive?
Nov 16, 2007
90 posts
55 upvotes
York
swaghunter wrote: How did you transport it home? What kind of car do you drive?
This TV is massive! I put sideways in an empty van. Would not fit in SUV or smaller.
Dec 23, 2007
976 posts
450 upvotes
Winnipeg
Anyone see any in Winnipeg Costco's ?
May 18, 2009
463 posts
55 upvotes
lak8 wrote: Anyone see any in Winnipeg Costco's ?
There has never been stock in Winnipeg Costco's from what I can tell :(

I had asked an employee to check stock and was told none of them carry it. Otherwise, I'd be renting a van at Home Depot as we speak!
Dec 23, 2007
976 posts
450 upvotes
Winnipeg
haha same!, although i own a truck

They just recently got the p65 in about 1-2 months ago at Winnipeg Costco's so maybe this might be coming... fingers crossed
Last edited by lak8 on Mar 26th, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 18, 2009
463 posts
55 upvotes
lak8 wrote: haha same!, although i own a truck

They just recently got the p65 in about 1-2 months ago at Winnipeg Costco's ago so many this might be coming... fingers crossed
You and me both. I have a basement just craving a 75"+ TV
Nov 23, 2017
417 posts
378 upvotes
I won the panel lottery with this tv and have been very happy with it. I have no noticeable vertical banding. Hockey does show dse but I don’t watch sports at all so it doesn’t bother me.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2149 posts
2172 upvotes
Toronto
How would this TV be in a bright room with floor to ceiling windows and sunshine all day?