Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Warehouse: Lego Technic Airbus H175 Rescue Helicopter - $149.97 in store North Oshawa

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2023 7:58 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2019
1396 posts
1922 upvotes
Hamilton
only 6 left at Fifty rd costco in stoney creek . Last week they had a skid 3 rows high ! lookslike it won't drop any further so i grabbed one today in fear of missing out waiting for cheaper price.. OOh well still better that full retail price
Feb 25, 2006
42 posts
Kitchener Costco had some left yesterday and the price dropped to 99.97. I picked one up and 5 left.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
M_DEAL_SEEKER wrote: Kitchener Costco had some left yesterday and the price dropped to 99.97. I picked one up and 5 left.
Wow that's fire hot. My sibling (big Lego fanatic) bought it at $170 I think it was...this was like a month ago? Week later they were all gone from my local one. $170 was a good deal, $150 even better, but $100 is fire. It's interesting though...shows the profit margin on Lego--something that basically never goes on sale (at least not much) anywhere else due to MAP rules (price control), etc. Then again Walmart has some good clearances but only very limited stores/stock with their Lego clearances.
Aug 31, 2020
114 posts
68 upvotes
That’s epic price. Build was a bit disappointing in the end. Could have been better. I’m waiting for some pick a brick parts to show up to improve it
Nov 13, 2016
436 posts
320 upvotes
M_DEAL_SEEKER wrote: Kitchener Costco had some left yesterday and the price dropped to 99.97. I picked one up and 5 left.
Anyone know if it's possible to price match if you bought it at another store last week? Even if you have to go into the Kitchener store?
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2181 posts
1215 upvotes
HarryMuscle wrote: Anyone know if it's possible to price match if you bought it at another store last week? Even if you have to go into the Kitchener store?
The general price match policy experienc is:

- you have to go to the physical store who sells the product at that lowest price
- the product must be ok the shelf (or still have stock available for sale)

If store A has 99.97
Store B C D 149.97

One MUST go to store A and store A MUST have stock available for sale at 99.97 at the time of the price adjustment

1 cent

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)