Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

[Costco Warehouse] ThermoFlask 1.1 L (40 oz.) Stainless-steel Bottle, 2-pack $24.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2019 1:27 pm
Tags:
Mar 2, 2014
207 posts
1139 upvotes
Halifax

[Costco] [Costco Warehouse] ThermoFlask 1.1 L (40 oz.) Stainless-steel Bottle, 2-pack $24.99

Saw this at Costco Halifax last evening.
Picked up 2, i had no idea about these Thermo-flasks, but the girlfriend loves them and keeps water cold on long road trips.
Admin/mods please delete if not a Hot deal.

[EDIT] Product Number is 1119339 TAKEYA
Last edited by rajanprash on Apr 23rd, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
87 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7093 upvotes
West GTEH!
rajanprash wrote: Saw this at Costco Halifax last evening.
Picked up 2, i had no idea about these Thermo-flasks, but the girlfriend loves them and keeps water cold on long road trips.
Admin/mods please delete if not a Hot deal.
They're back. Bought these a couple years ago and they work well keeping water cold for hours.
😎
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Great bottles. I use them for forestry work, and besides the handle busting off, they're great. Unfortunately I left mine in an area we were working in, and it was only back in the truck a few km's out that I realized I left it.... And they were removing the bridge to the area at that moment :/

Just ordered a hydroflask a few days ago using my free credit but i'll just sell it and keep one or both of these!
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Feb 28, 2002
800 posts
283 upvotes
Alberta
Fido needs a shock collar.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Looks like they have protectors on the bottom now? Good thing because I dented the hell out of mine.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Sep 30, 2010
442 posts
157 upvotes
Markham
These are amazing! I had 2 from a few years back and bought 2 more! Grabbed mine from Elgin Mills Costco in Richmond Hill.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
3674 posts
2028 upvotes
I wish someone would make these 1L flasks fit into a car cup holder. Not even the enlarged ones in newer cars.
Nov 3, 2018
33 posts
2 upvotes
Is this the same as the Takeya bottles Costco had awhile ago which were great. Looks almost identical but not sure if they are as good?
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2003
1920 posts
205 upvotes
Vancouver
they were $38.99 2 years ago and it was one stainless and one color powdered coated. This one is 2 colors and comes with a removable bottom protector. $25 is great deal.
Sep 30, 2010
442 posts
157 upvotes
Markham
It’s branded as Thermoflask but if you try to look up on amazon it says Takeya Thermoflask. I have both now and it essentially seems the same.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Oh great, might pick up another set for taking to work. Anyone confirm in the GTA?
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11907 posts
1734 upvotes
GVR
Does the container itself weigh much?
Aug 19, 2015
189 posts
62 upvotes
It's showing $29.99 for me. But it's still a deal
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
danielim wrote: It's showing $29.99 for me. But it's still a deal
That's the online price with shipping included. $24.99 in the store.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
Had a similar bottle (not the exact same one) that I bought from Costco about 6 months ago.
Mould started developing in the lid in the hard-to-reach areas.
How do you guys clean these areas?
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
8554 posts
5570 upvotes
Trudostan
These are awesome, been using a plain stainless one for the last 2 years and it has held up surprisingly well with only minor scratches, no dents, and no broken plastic. I use it to keep hot tea, it works so well I put it in the fridge once I get to work otherwise it's still too hot to drink from the bottle after 4-5 hours. Does an even better job keeping cold liquids cold.

The gaskets need a good cleaning, but other than that it's a simple setup. I don't even need a bottle brush because the mouth is large enough to put a cloth on a stick in there, or use vinegar/lemon juice to de-stain it. I bought the much raved about Zojirushi mug some time ago and never use it after getting these thermoflasks.

shutterbug wrote: I wish someone would make these 1L flasks fit into a car cup holder. Not even the enlarged ones in newer cars.
YES! This drives me nuts, it's too big to fit in any of the cup holders in my camry and my lunch bag. I put it in a reusable shopping bag along with my lunch bag, but the heft of the volume and the tall/round profile of the bottle give it enough momentum to move my entire lunch bag as it topples over and rolls. Flies like a torpedo and moves around on some stops and turns, frightened the crap out of me on more than once occasion when I braked and it slid across the floor with my lunch and went thud.
SAMSUNG SUCKS! NO SSD WARRANTY IN CANADA > https://forums.redflagdeals.com/has-any ... d-2098075/
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
I think the problem with making it cup holder capable is that going narrower at the bottom would mean going wider at the top (or taller). Anytime you put it down with a full bottle when it is not in a cup holder, it would easily tip over from being top heavy.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2006
1178 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto
Arrow wrote: Had a similar bottle (not the exact same one) that I bought from Costco about 6 months ago.
Mould started developing in the lid in the hard-to-reach areas.
How do you guys clean these areas?
Alas that's my biggest gripe about this bottle, otherwise it's a great bottle. The mould basically only exists under the gasket in the spout lid. Just take a knife and pry it out, clean the gasket and spout well. You will notice there is no more smell for about a day, then it will come back.
buffylover wrote: im pretty sure thincrust hates you
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3631 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
How good are the lids? Dont like them getting loose over time.
====================================

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)