Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Coupons East March 29 - April 3, 2010

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2010 2:32 pm
Tags:
None
50 replies
Apr 26, 2004
987 posts
61 upvotes
Thornhill
How do they ship heavy items?
I am interested in vanity but it's 270lbs and I need it to go upstairs :(
Looks like a killer for me :mad:
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2003
1458 posts
796 upvotes
North York
i ordered a wine fridge once and the shipping co. they used only drops it off at the front of your house. Even when I asked if I could pay them an extra $ to move it to my basement, they refused.
May 18, 2006
125 posts
any idea of the regular price of the lights? the outdoor solar lights as well as the coach light.
thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1171 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
royaljelly wrote: i ordered a wine fridge once and the shipping co. they used only drops it off at the front of your house. Even when I asked if I could pay them an extra $ to move it to my basement, they refused.
Too many possible insurance issues. they will not enter the house for a number of reasons.
May 31, 2005
125 posts
Richmond Hill
Any Idea when the Spring Coupon Book comes out?

I beleive the Winter coupon book only goes up until April 3.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
6833 posts
7575 upvotes
Toronto
Yay, time to stock up on cat food! The cats will be happy that I can start feeding them again...
Si Tacuisses, Philosophus Mansisses
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2005
1785 posts
105 upvotes
hoob wrote: Yay, time to stock up on cat food! The cats will be happy that I can start feeding them again...

Are you referring to the bacon wrapped sirloin steaks?

I love those things ... great to throw on the BBQ on a Sunday afternoon when your cooking motivation is at zero.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
6833 posts
7575 upvotes
Toronto
djjosee wrote: Are you referring to the bacon wrapped sirloin steaks?
Nah... To the feta cheese... It makes their coats lustrous but dayum does the litter box smell...
Si Tacuisses, Philosophus Mansisses
Deal Fanatic
Nov 2, 2005
5355 posts
2721 upvotes
WFH
e1e0n wrote: How do they ship heavy items?
Click on the shipping tab for the item and they will provide very specific details. Usually threshold shipping - they will deliver it into your garage or hallway but that's about it.
Mar 4, 2006
497 posts
45 upvotes
jesterwilly2004 wrote: Too many possible insurance issues. they will not enter the house for a number of reasons.
When we purchased a king bed frame from Costco.ca they came and not only carried it upstairs but unboxed it and set it up. They took the boxes as well!

I think it was called white glove service or something like that on the website.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
4278 posts
3753 upvotes
dirtmover wrote: Click on the shipping tab for the item and they will provide very specific details. Usually threshold shipping - they will deliver it into your garage or hallway but that's about it.
e1e0n wrote: How do they ship heavy items?
I ordered a vanity from costco.ca and they left it boxed in a crate, in my garage. You'll have to lug it upstairs yourself, but most likely the sink will be separate from the base (as least it was in my case) thereby splitting up the weight a bit.
Nov 7, 2004
661 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP for the scan
TigerDirect Sucks..
Aug 28, 2006
111 posts
1 upvote
Thanks, OP! Anybody knows how much the Haagen Daz ice cream is?
Sep 5, 2006
888 posts
328 upvotes
N.S.
Thanks OP. Anyone know the price before coupon of the Stoner Invisible Glass? Thanks in advance :)
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
2105 posts
686 upvotes
Thanks OP. I am interested on buying the Kitchen Aid mixer. I called few stores around town and no one seems to carry it. I wonder if this is web only item. Has anyone seen that at store in the past?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2005
1393 posts
67 upvotes
London
Anyone know the price of the Coach Lantern before discount?
And, uh, I can assume this is for OUTDOOR use right?
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
jackson3 wrote: any idea of the regular price of the lights? the outdoor solar lights as well as the coach light.
thanks
The coach light is $39.97, and it's huge, very nice...
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Aug 8, 2005
730 posts
10 upvotes
Near Halifax
Great deal on the feta. Before coupon their price beats any price on the street and the coupon makes the deal even better.

FWIW, when I ordered a wine fridge from them the delivery guys carried it up my front stairs and down my basement stairs for me. Don't know if I lucked out or what but it saved my back none the less.
Hmm ... I've saved TONS of money yet I'm still broke. Oh yeah - I've got LOTS of toys to show for my savings. <--- Typical RFD way of thinking :D