Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Creed Aventus $79.99 on Costco.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2019 9:45 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4353 posts
3740 upvotes
Is there really still a demand for Aventus on Kijiji @ $300 a bottle??
Nov 23, 2018
228 posts
145 upvotes
bombdiggity wrote: lol at it scorpionca still on about this. It's too bad selling bottled tears isn't a thing or you'd make a killing and enough to buy Aventus at full MSRP!
I got a Creed Aventus last year at Costco. So, I don't need Aventus anymore but I am pissed that people are taking advantages when others can have it with reasonable price.
Aug 14, 2018
20 posts
16 upvotes
Where online can we find the most 'reasonable' prices for 100ml bottles of 'God's holy nectar' (aka..Aventus), and other Creed favourites?

Let's start a list or retailers, so that we can help everyone out that didn't benefit from the 'once in a lifetime' Costco online sale :)

Thanks everyone!
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
MarioC6424 wrote: Where online can we find the most 'reasonable' prices for 100ml bottles of 'God's holy nectar' (aka..Aventus), and other Creed favourites?

Let's start a list or retailers, so that we can help everyone out that didn't benefit from the 'once in a lifetime' Costco online sale :)

Thanks everyone!
To be honest it's hard to tell if an online store is selling authentic or fakes.. I sure wouldn't want to pay $300+ for a fake bottle of Creed Aventus. Does Fragrancex sell authentic Creed Aventus? They're charging retail price basically lol.
Aug 14, 2018
20 posts
16 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: To be honest it's hard to tell if an online store is selling authentic or fakes.. I sure wouldn't want to pay $300+ for a fake bottle of Creed Aventus. Does Fragrancex sell authentic Creed Aventus? They're charging retail price basically lol.
Agreed Jim!

I know fragrancebuy.ca is the 'go to' for most aficionados, but I'm sure we're missing out on hidden gems (i.e. retailers/ebayers, etc.) that a lot of those in the know are taking advantage of :)

Share the wealth where everyone can have access to and enjoy Creed at a reasonable price point without going without......sounds like I'm talking about famine/world hunger/clean drinking water ;P LOL
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
2228 posts
2150 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
the kijiji scalpers are the best price. majority on ebay are fakes, even the ones with great feedback
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
scorpionca wrote: I got a Creed Aventus last year at Costco. So, I don't need Aventus anymore but I am pissed that people are taking advantages when others can have it with reasonable price.
Costco didn't care when a bunch of people complained their managers/employees were going through pallets and buying up all the scarce Creed Aventus bottles. That was actually unethical at the expense of paying customers. What would make them care about limiting ethical purchases by paying customers just because some entitled people complain?

You're "pissed" that people are "taking advantages". OK, so you're pissed that people are purchasing things with their own money at a wholesaler, and you consider that taking advantage of what exactly? Of a good deal? Of poor people who can't buy Aventus at a discount in a Capitalist society?
Nov 23, 2018
228 posts
145 upvotes
bombdiggity wrote: Costco didn't care when a bunch of people complained their managers/employees were going through pallets and buying up all the scarce Creed Aventus bottles. That was actually unethical at the expense of paying customers. What would make them care about limiting ethical purchases by paying customers just because some entitled people complain?

You're "pissed" that people are "taking advantages". OK, so you're pissed that people are purchasing things with their own money at a wholesaler, and you consider that taking advantage of what exactly? Of a good deal? Of poor people who can't buy Aventus at a discount in a Capitalist society?
I have no interest to argue with you or anyone else regarding this matter since many people have many minds. Perhaps you are one of them who likes to sell on Kijiji to make end meets rather than actually working to generate income. Good luck.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
scorpionca wrote: I have no interest to argue with you or anyone else regarding this matter since many people have many minds. Perhaps you are one of them who likes to sell on Kijiji to make end meets rather than actually working to generate income. Good luck.
Sounds like defeat. I don't get why you're so mad about scalpers for Creed Aventus, what about for sneakers, tickets to leafs/raptors game, concerts? Seems like there's extra salt in the veins because you couldn't get the deal.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
scorpionca wrote: I have no interest to argue with you or anyone else regarding this matter since many people have many minds. Perhaps you are one of them who likes to sell on Kijiji to make end meets rather than actually working to generate income. Good luck.
Just because I find your nonstop whining in this thread ridiculous means I'm a Kijiji seller. You're a super troll aren't you. I wanted one from the prior sale, but didn't get one because of hoarders. I missed out this time too and yes, people got multiples. Did I feel entitled? No. Did I whine on here or complain to Costco? No. If anybody here seems like they don't work to generate income it's you. Which explains why missing out on discounted Aventus is such a huge blow to your life and why you have so much time to email Costco, and whine about it in endless posts on RFD, and actually stalk listings on Kijiji. Heck, you're talking about complaining some more to Costco. I'm sure you generate lots of income at whatever job affords you so much free time for this.

Good luck to you, you're somebody who needs help.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: Sounds like defeat. I don't get why you're so mad about scalpers for Creed Aventus, what about for sneakers, tickets to leafs/raptors game, concerts? Seems like there's extra salt in the veins because you couldn't get the deal.
Man still doesn't seem to comprehend that even without the ability to purchase multiples that he wouldn't have gotten one anyways. I honestly think he cried and is still crying real tears behind his phone/tablet/keyboard while he types these posts about how angry, upset, sad he is about this lmao

The language he uses to describe his pain is too funny.
Sep 19, 2017
83 posts
119 upvotes
bombdiggity wrote: Man still doesn't seem to comprehend that even without the ability to purchase multiples that he wouldn't have gotten one anyways. I honestly think he cried and is still crying real tears behind his phone/tablet/keyboard while he types these posts about how angry, upset, sad he is about this lmao

The language he uses to describe his pain is too funny.
Dude, you are complaining about him more than he is actually complaining, lmao.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
audnih wrote: Dude, you are complaining about him more than he is actually complaining, lmao.
Not even close. He complained 5 more times before I even mentioned he was still at it, then he complained 2 more times which is 7 total. I replied 3 times after that, one of which was only to defend myself against his asinine accusation. The fact that you failed at math is no surprise because you were one of the west coast complainers whining about people buying multiples when you had a 3 hour time gap against you.

How about you two go form a support group so you can begin to heal after this traumatic experience.
Sep 19, 2017
83 posts
119 upvotes
bombdiggity wrote: Not even close. He complained 5 more times before I even mentioned he was still at it, then he complained 2 more times which is 7 total. I replied 3 times after that, one of which was only to defend myself against his asinine accusation. The fact that you failed at math is no surprise because you were one of the west coast complainers whining about people buying multiples when you had a 3 hour time gap against you.

How about you two go form a support group so you can begin to heal after this traumatic experience.
Wow, you're still going on...
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
audnih wrote: Wow, you're still going on...
You posted something untrue because you're sore from earlier and expect me not to reply. Keep trolling.

You're the one who bumped the thread a day later to talk to me about what was already finished and you're the one still going on. If you don't want me to reply you can quit being passive aggressive.