Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Costco] Creed Aventus is back @ Costco! (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2017 12:29 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 22, 2009
611 posts
44 upvotes
I'd guess 99.9% of the population won't know the difference between Creed batches.

I'd probably keep a 120ml bottle regardless of the batch knowing most people can't tell if it was a good batch or a bad batch. A bad batch of Adventus still smells awesome to me.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2006
1581 posts
173 upvotes
Easto wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 10:39 am
I'd guess 99.9% of the population won't know the difference between Creed batches.

I'd probably keep a 120ml bottle regardless of the batch knowing most people can't tell if it was a good batch or a bad batch. A bad batch of Adventus still smells awesome to me.
I agree with you 100%
Id rather have 120ml of a "bad batch" then 75ml of a "booty batch"

But now all of a sudden all the experts here are so worried about it.
Some even mixing knock off crap with good juice and ruining it...........
Its like giving a Ferrari away to a hillbilly who then DIY spray paints it camo

Is everyone here really that out of touch with reality?
You bought the **** bottles for 85% off, something you had no idea even existed, something you really have no business even owning!
Then want to squabble about batches.... get the **** out of here
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2006
1581 posts
173 upvotes
Send a email to the house of creed and let them know the "bad batch" you bought for $67 tax in CAD at Costco wasn't good enough for you so you had to mix in some knock off crap to make it "better" because his fragrance that you have never heard in your life of and way out of your price range was not up to your standards....

Then please post the reply you get here.
Last edited by charmz on Oct 7th, 2017 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14986 posts
3967 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
All this batch drama is highly entertaining.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Aug 22, 2009
611 posts
44 upvotes
I have Costco Adventus and I think it's great.

I haven't smelled any other batches to compare but I'd gladly take more Costco batches. It's my favorite bottle in my small collection
Oct 6, 2010
73 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
charmz wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 10:34 am
Ya since everyone (98%) of the people here have never heard about Creed up until last year are all of a sudden worried about batch numbers on a $500 fragrance they bought for $67

I bet 75% of the people here have never set foot in a retail store where this sells

So since all you "experts" are such high end fragrance connoisseurs all a sudden why not take a chance to own a "BATCH OF THE YEAR" for the $67 you spent on a 120ml bottle from Costco

Seems like a SUPER HOT DEAL to me....

$67 dollars spent at Costco to trade me for about 70ml of 16A01 in a retail bottle with box VS $65 (USD + shipping) for a smellyfinger decant that's only 50ml
SmellyFingers, however, is not a certified insecure douchebag who unwittingly validates said certification with each subsequent post.
Jan 8, 2006
682 posts
126 upvotes
I'm confused. So charmz is saying us peons would never be able to tell the difference in batches of this elite fragrance that we have no business owning....and then he's asking us to trade up for his better batch?

"Hey guys trade your brand new larger volume for a used smaller volume and you won't tell the difference anywAy!"

HOT DEAL!
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2006
1581 posts
173 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 11:34 am
All this batch drama is highly entertaining.
Entertainment always has to have a element of reality to it.

You guys should try mixing dole pineapple juice with your costco aventus... its on sale at nations for 1.99 and i heard really makes a booty beast batch. Im sure your sex doll will approve...
Dec 18, 2016
22 posts
11 upvotes
charmz wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 1:49 pm
Entertainment always has to have a element of reality to it.

You guys should try mixing dole pineapple juice with your costco aventus... its on sale at nations for 1.99 and i heard really makes a booty beast batch. Im sure your sex doll will approve...
You must be having a lot of fun at parties with this sense of humour. I can set up gofundme page for your psychiatrist visit if you’d like.
Jan 19, 2017
20 posts
20 upvotes
Can we just get back to any sightings in the East or West of Aventus and other fragrances.
Aug 22, 2009
611 posts
44 upvotes
I have a few Costco frags:

Adventus
Bleu de Chanel (online)
Valentino Uomo (online)
Viktor & Rolph Spocebomb
Tom Ford Black Orchid

Adventus is arguably a bad batch, but I really like it. I have no interest smelling a good batch because I don't want to dislike this one.

BDC is good, will always be good

VUI was a great deal so grabbed it. I really like it, good performance.

TFBO I will have to test a bit more. I'm on the fence.

Spicebomb is possibly my favourite fragrence. I really really like it. Good performance and great scent. If you can find it, buy it. It's a good deal for a great scent.
Dec 15, 2006
388 posts
97 upvotes
Ottawa
Easto wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 7:38 pm
Spicebomb is possibly my favourite fragrence. I really really like it. Good performance and great scent. If you can find it, buy it. It's a good deal for a great scent.
I suspect these will be at $39.97 by November. Even better deal then!
Dec 18, 2016
22 posts
11 upvotes
Looking to trade my 24 Gold ( old formulation) 3.4 Oz with VUI, SpiceBomb or Armani Code if anyone interested
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14986 posts
3967 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Guys I’m gonna have to shill for armaf.

Grab a bottle of Tres Nuit. You won’t regret it. It’s not really complex in terms of the notes, but it’s excellent from start to finish. More of an everyday scent when you want to just throw something on and go out of the house smelling fresh af.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1705 posts
432 upvotes
Vancouver
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 12:35 pm
Guys I’m gonna have to shill for armaf.

Grab a bottle of Tres Nuit. You won’t regret it. It’s not really complex in terms of the notes, but it’s excellent from start to finish. More of an everyday scent when you want to just throw something on and go out of the house smelling fresh af.
Dude, I think you have become a cologne guru... How much have you spent already?
😎 Fido $55/6GB Loyalty Pulse Plan: 6GB, Unltd Canadian LD, Unltd Global Texting, 1000 Intl LD Minutes, Data Bytes, Fido Roam, Spotify... 😄

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 1 guest)

DrasticK, ddmmak, Hyphy