Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Costco] Creed Aventus is back @ Costco! (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2017 12:29 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 15, 2016
6 posts
1 upvote
Just walked into beacon hill in Calgary, full restock with everything and I mean everything but creed. Two employees standing by the skid were openly bragging about pulling 3 aventus before the doors opened, expect kijii to be flooded again, can't knock the hustle lol
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14986 posts
3967 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Came across this company called Dua (based in the US) that's getting good reviews online. Basically they have their own original scents and a wack of clones of many niche and designer scents (Creed, TF, Kilian etc). 30ml bottles ranging from $40-70USD. A bit pricey but if I can cop a tobacco vanille clone at a fraction of the price, I'm all in for that.

https://www.dua-fragrances.com/
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Nov 22, 2009
274 posts
149 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 12:49 pm
Came across this company called Dua (based in the US) that's getting good reviews online. Basically they have their own original scents and a wack of clones of many niche and designer scents (Creed, TF, Kilian etc). 30ml bottles ranging from $40-70USD. A bit pricey but if I can cop a tobacco vanille clone at a fraction of the price, I'm all in for that.

https://www.dua-fragrances.com/
You're better off copping Tobacco Vanille from a split. Usually around a $100 for 50 ml.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14986 posts
3967 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
sandlent wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 5:46 pm
You're better off copping Tobacco Vanille from a split. Usually around a $100 for 50 ml.
Yup I’d love to get some off a split but it’s tough to find one currently.
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
1286 posts
199 upvotes
was at the Winston Churchill location over the weekend, and found a pony-tailed fella and who I suppose was his girlfriend ransacking and pillaging through the mountain of cologne racks. Just ploughing through and through. Folks are really serious about this stuff huh.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14986 posts
3967 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
found a sick split thanks to sandlent

50ML Creed GIT
30ML Back to Black by Kilian
10ML Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

For about $200CAD shipped. That crosses most of my desired niche fragrances off the list.
SaskatchewanRoughriders wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 5:21 pm
Pulled one more in Saskatoon today. Batch 16L01.

Makes 8 found since this was posted and 1 last year
Lol you planning on bathing in Aventus?
Firebolt wrote:
Jan 8, 2006
682 posts
126 upvotes
Master2031 wrote:
Oct 9th, 2017 10:05 pm
Wtf I was there the day before and couldn't find it . Mind you I didn't take down the entire display but I did a pretty decent scan. LOL some old lady employee asked what I was looking for and she tried helping me out and actually said there were two people before me who ripped the display apart. I figured they grabbed it so it wasn't worth my time.

Where did you find yours ? Buried in the bottom?

Oh well I managed to get a Chanel 50ml
it was in the middle (top to bottom wise), but I think it was in the column of trays behind the front stack, so I was basically pushing and pulling plastic boxes out of the way to check the column or stack of product behind. it sucks tearing through everything because anytime you see a black box of any kind, you think it might be it, but then there's lots of other black or very dark boxes. I've never really gone crazy tearing down the display, so I really lucked out as I've been a few times and all I ever do is shift product around and look as best I can without actually fully disassembling the display like a lunatic.
Jan 31, 2008
36 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 8:39 pm
found a sick split thanks to sandlent

50ML Creed GIT
30ML Back to Black by Kilian
10ML Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

For about $200CAD shipped. That crosses most of my desired niche fragrances off the list.

Lol you planning on bathing in Aventus?
Can you let me know where to purchase thua split? Thanks
Aug 21, 2016
204 posts
163 upvotes
CashJinx wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 10:44 am
I haven't gotten my nose on Back to Black, but how does it compare (if at all) to Tobacco Vanille, Herod, Pure Havanem, 18.21 Sweet Tobacco? I know the last one is a little obscure, but those are the Tobacco scents I have for now. In your opinion though, is it worthwhile to track down Back to Black compared to what I already have?
I would say yes. I have Tobacco Vanille, Pure Havane and have smelt Herod and used testers of it. Herod is a great "wet tobacco" scent. Tobacco Vanille, I wouldn't even categorize as just "tobacco" but it actually has a spiciness to it with major notes of clove. Back to black is a must try in my opinion.
Jan 8, 2015
244 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto, ON
JJohnson416 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 8:52 am
I would say yes. I have Tobacco Vanille, Pure Havane and have smelt Herod and used testers of it. Herod is a great "wet tobacco" scent. Tobacco Vanille, I wouldn't even categorize as just "tobacco" but it actually has a spiciness to it with major notes of clove. Back to black is a must try in my opinion.
Okay, thank you.
Aug 22, 2009
611 posts
44 upvotes
SaskatchewanRoughriders wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 5:21 pm
Pulled one more in Saskatoon today. Batch 16L01.

Makes 8 found since this was posted and 1 last year
Why keep searching?

Heaven forbid someone else in Saskatoon is able to purchase one.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14986 posts
3967 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
^+1

no point in loading up on one scent when there's so many other good ones out there
Last edited by nasa25 on Oct 11th, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firebolt wrote:
Aug 22, 2009
611 posts
44 upvotes
They had Allure Homme and Bleu de Chanel.

No eau extreme

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

DrasticK, Hyphy