Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Costco] Creed Aventus is back @ Costco! (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2017 6:06 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 21, 2016
204 posts
165 upvotes
Easto wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 11:03 am
Why keep searching?

Heaven forbid someone else in Saskatoon is able to purchase one.
Because he's clearly a re seller...
Mar 3, 2011
513 posts
225 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 8:39 pm
found a sick split thanks to sandlent

50ML Creed GIT
30ML Back to Black by Kilian
10ML Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

For about $200CAD shipped. That crosses most of my desired niche fragrances off the list.

Lol you planning on bathing in Aventus?
Why didn't you buy the Armaf version of GIT on FragBuy?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15017 posts
3985 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
markopas wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 8:22 pm
Why didn't you buy the Armaf version of GIT on FragBuy?
Lol I bought Tres Nuit last week and have been killing it since the weekend.

I posted my favourite Tres Nuit YouTube review a few posts ago

edit - as an aside, how many of you rfd fragrance bros rotate your scent daily? I've been doing this to combat olfactory fatigue.....
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15017 posts
3985 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
so I got my armaf tag him prestige edition (lol @ prestige)

Presentation is really nice and it even has a magnetic cap.

Scent is pure jokes. Not bad but extremely sweet and bubble gummy/syrupy. This would play well at the underage clubs. I'm gonna wear it whenever I feel like trolling my gf.

Also the LOL of the day is this being available at best buy:

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ar ... 60577.aspx

and my coworkers probably hate me now because one single spray of this on my arm is projecting like an mf'er...smelling like a teeny bopper at my finance job might not go over so well lol

Edit - projection on this is only like 6 hours max and then it totally disappears. Which is probably a good thing. Means party's over at the underage club.

edit 2 - also forgot to mention that I don't recommend this fragrance LOL
Last edited by nasa25 on Oct 12th, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Jan 31, 2008
36 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
[quote=nasa25 post_id=28330607 time=1507767872 user_id=262980]
Lol I bought Tres Nuit last week and have been killing it since the weekend.

I posted my favourite Tres Nuit YouTube review a few posts ago

edit - as an aside, how many of you rfd fragrance bros rotate your scent daily? I've been doing this to combat olfactory fatigue.....
[/quote]

I have.. So tres nuit is a good buy? Longevity? Thanks
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15017 posts
3985 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
ddmmak wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 1:20 pm

I have.. So tres nuit is a good buy? Longevity? Thanks
yup tres nuit is actually a better everyday scent than CDNI imo. It's just the freshest scent you can imagine. Longevity is 8-10 hours. Pretty much all armaf's are longevity beasts.

People say that tres nuit is like GIT without the opening grassy note. When I get my GIT I guess I can see for myself. But I love tres nuit. Only issue is the sprayer on the bottle is kind of shit but the juice....the juice is amazing.
Firebolt wrote:
Jan 18, 2012
668 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 1:29 pm
yup tres nuit is actually a better everyday scent than CDNI imo. It's just the freshest scent you can imagine. Longevity is 8-10 hours. Pretty much all armaf's are longevity beasts.

People say that tres nuit is like GIT without the opening grassy note. When I get my GIT I guess I can see for myself. But I love tres nuit. Only issue is the sprayer on the bottle is kind of shit but the juice....the juice is amazing.
I'm getting mine today, can't wait to try it.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15017 posts
3985 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
invinci wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 1:49 pm
I'm getting mine today, can't wait to try it.
Out of the 15 or so scents I’ve smelled over the past month, only really two I’ve loved off the initial spray

16a01 aventus and Tres Nuit. I’m like 99.8% sure you won’t be disappointed with this scent. Tres Nuit is totally linear (ie very little complexity) but since the smell is amazing imo there’s no need for it to dry down into something else. Just great and fresh af from start to finish.
Firebolt wrote:
Jan 31, 2008
36 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 1:58 pm
Out of the 15 or so scents I’ve smelled over the past month, only really two I’ve loved off the initial spray

16a01 aventus and Tres Nuit. I’m like 99.8% sure you won’t be disappointed with this scent. Tres Nuit is totally linear (ie very little complexity) but since the smell is amazing imo there’s no need for it to dry down into something else. Just great and fresh af from start to finish.

Man.. done.. Ill order off Fragracebuy...
Aug 22, 2009
613 posts
46 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 8:24 pm

I have about 10

Adventus
ADG Proformo
CH Men Prive
Spicebomb
Versace pour homme
chanel allure home
John Varvatos
VUI
Bleu de chanel

and a few testers
By the fire place
sauvage
grey veveter
noir extreme
oud wood

I think that's it. I wear something different each day.

BDC Tuesday
CH Men Prive yesterday
oud wood today
Oct 6, 2010
73 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 1:58 pm

I've tried to get into Tres Nuit but I just can't. It just doesn't work on my skin. Ended up giving the bottle to my son... it smells great on him.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15017 posts
3985 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
mixpdf wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 4:05 pm
I've tried to get into Tres Nuit but I just can't. It just doesn't work on my skin. Ended up giving the bottle to my son... it smells great on him.
what about tres nuit doesn't work with your skin?

Its true though....fragrances can project differently on different people so it's totally subjective.
Firebolt wrote:
Oct 6, 2010
73 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 4:25 pm
what about tres nuit doesn't work with your skin?

Its true though....fragrances can project differently on different people so it's totally subjective.
I can't stand the smell when I wear it myself but it smells good on others.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15017 posts
3985 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
mixpdf wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 4:34 pm
I can't stand the smell when I wear it myself but it smells good on others.
Gotcha. That’s exactly how I feel about sauvage so I know what you mean.
Firebolt wrote:
Jan 31, 2008
36 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 4:42 pm
Gotcha. That’s exactly how I feel about sauvage so I know what you mean.
Sauvage... Blah.. Same here.. Sold it right away.