Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Creed Aventus is back @ Costco! (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2017 12:54 am
Tags:
None
May 5, 2017
24 posts
If a married man puts on some of this unicorn Aventus will the wife suspect he's cheating on her? It seems that powerful !
Jan 8, 2015
229 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 10:35 am
Seems like there’s tons of varying opinion on CDNI versus IP2. Supposedly IP2 is far less intense but the overall smell is supposed to be similar to CDNI. IP2 is supposed to be a fresher, summer appropriate scent versus CDNI which is supposed to be better suited for the cooler months or a night out.
There's definitely no shortage of Aventus clones. Another one I've watched positive reviews of is called Al Haramain L'Aventure. They sell it at Fragrancebuy for $55.

Here's one review:
Jan 18, 2012
634 posts
94 upvotes
drunkgoat wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 7:27 pm
anyway to get free shipping without buying 5 items?

EDIT: looks like you can get $5 off if someone gives you a referral link which cancels out the shipping for the most part. Signed up and bought one
how did you get the referral link? if you have one, can you PM me? tia
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2004
1207 posts
109 upvotes
Burlington
Deemo wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 9:49 am
So a clear winner for me with CDNI. Not too sure why they are considered both so close as they were very different. Not too sure is the IP2 was a clone of a clone or a bad batch but it is going back to Amazon.

Keep in mind I have never smelt the real Aventus.
If someone in Calgary with Aventus wants to compare I am open to a blind test.
CDNI has a very different opening than it's dry down. It's very lemony at first spray, almost like pledge - which is nothing like Aventus. That said, the dry down is very close to Aventus for my nose. I have both Aventus and CDNI and wear them both.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2006
1562 posts
164 upvotes
Swaggdave wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 1:43 pm
Found this website yesterday... Not a great price but decent!

75 ml Aventus
That's for the smaller 75ml bottle and not really a decent price at all.... after taxes etc comes to $332.28

The Costco resellers last time I looked were around $300 for the 120ml bottle

I find it rather funny the description includes "The bottle is emblazoned with a silver emblem of a horse and rider" rather then supplying the batch number.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14725 posts
3786 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I'm impressed with fragrance buy. Placed 2 orders (Monday night and yesterday morning) and both shipped yesterday afternoon. Will arrive today. That's amazon type speed lol.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1051 posts
98 upvotes
GTA
virgonomic wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 11:53 pm
You can decant it with 20% Demeter Pineapple to get it even closer.
Where can i buy a good decant for value and quality?
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14725 posts
3786 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Easto wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 10:18 am
What did you order?
100ml tester of Terre D'Hermes for $75
110ml Armaf Club D'Nuit (Aventus clone) for $35
90ml Insurrection Pure 2 (another Aventus clone lol) for $25

Think I paid $8.65 to ship everything so not bad at all. Even their prices on the legit Creed Aventus isn't that bad actually ($395 CAD for 120ml compared to Holt Renfrew that charges over $500). Still better to get it at costco for $60 though lol
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Jul 19, 2017
2 posts
they stocked yesterday at Kitchener Costco.

Found Valentino Uomo Intense & Versace Dylan Blue
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14725 posts
3786 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Pretty much what everyone says about CDNI is true.

IP2 is also a very nice fragrance. Definitely sweeter/more mellow/projects less than CDNI.

My gfs initial rankings of my acquisitions:

CDNI
IP2
Terre D’Hermes

Figures the legit stuff she ranked the worst lol

TDH smells like a hipster lumberjack
Firebolt wrote:
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2006
1562 posts
164 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 7:51 pm
Pretty much what everyone says about CDNI is true.

IP2 is also a very nice fragrance. Definitely sweeter/more mellow/projects less than CDNI.

My gfs initial rankings of my acquisitions:

CDNI
IP2
Terre D’Hermes

Figures the legit stuff she ranked the worst lol

TDH smells like a hipster lumberjack
Give the Hermes some time... I don't like it either on initial spray but find it gets better after a half hour or so.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14725 posts
3786 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
charmz wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 9:15 pm
Give the Hermes some time... I don't like it either on initial spray but find it gets better after a half hour or so.
You’re right. After an hour on skin it mellowed out a lot. Really love this scent as well now

And that CDNI is a powerhouse. Sprayed it on like 3 hours ago and it’s still as intense as ever lol. Smells amazing though.
Firebolt wrote:

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

cheapmtl