Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Costco] Creed Aventus is back @ Costco! (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2017 10:50 pm
Tags:
Aug 8, 2016
184 posts
20 upvotes
I just bought a creed Adventus for $100 on kijiji. Is there any sure way to tell if it's a fake or not?
Feb 3, 2015
919 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 10:06 pm
You’re right. After an hour on skin it mellowed out a lot. Really love this scent as well now

And that CDNI is a powerhouse. Sprayed it on like 3 hours ago and it’s still as intense as ever lol. Smells amazing though.
Wow. This cdni is terrible. It's project so much I can tell its fake. Comoared real Aventus and its less harsh and projects less. This cdni had to be returned. I like Jean Paul ultra male and Versace Dylan blue. Much better scents.
Jul 27, 2009
37 posts
5 upvotes
Calgary
Chaselap wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 10:46 pm
I just bought a creed Adventus for $100 on kijiji. Is there any sure way to tell if it's a fake or not?
maybe this will help:
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
3680 posts
956 upvotes
Chaselap wrote:
if you met him in a public place, it's a fake.

if you met him at his house, go back there asap! because at 100$, it's a fake.

There.
Good luck. lol
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15630 posts
4381 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
JohnS821 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 10:57 pm
Wow. This cdni is terrible. It's project so much I can tell its fake. Comoared real Aventus and its less harsh and projects less. This cdni had to be returned. I like Jean Paul ultra male and Versace Dylan blue. Much better scents.
I have no idea what you're talking about. 2 sprays this morning of CDNI combined with one spray of IP2 (for the sweet/pineapple note) and I smell so good I'm seriously considering dating myself.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Jul 7, 2007
741 posts
230 upvotes
Went to Costco Kanata this morning.

The Tom Ford and Chanel Allure for men I returned is there.
Also saw:
si giorgio armani
Lancome miracle
Jimmy choo eau de perfume
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2006
1582 posts
173 upvotes
Chaselap wrote:
Unless it came in costco packaging at that price its prob fake

If its spelled Adventus on any part of the box or bottle its def fake
Last edited by charmz on Sep 14th, 2017 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jan 10, 2017
25 posts
6 upvotes
Anyone here got the 16h11 batch? If so, please share your initial thoughts on it. Thanks.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15630 posts
4381 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Anyone have tips on how to either decant CDNI with Demeter pineapple (80/20 split) or layer both fragrances (ie # of sprays of CDNI per spray of pineapple and proper procedure)?
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Sep 13, 2017
8 posts
London South restocked today, but I didn't see any Creed. I picked up a Terre D'Hermes. There was a John Varvatos and a Valentino Uomo Intense among others
Mar 20, 2013
30 posts
8 upvotes
Surrey
I picked up an Aventus 16m01 - really an amazing cologne! Agree with this review:

https://www.fragrantica.com/board/viewt ... ?id=178408

Aventus 16M01: Amazing. Strong pineapple with other hesperidic notes, along with the feeling of green leaves and green wood in the top, drying down to soft balanced woods that smell like a mix of cedar and sandalwood, with a refined but sexy base of musk and ambergris. Base feels like A&F Fierce and Dior Sauvage grew up but still wanted to get the ladies. Performs like a beast, I over sprayed with four sprays. Lasts all day, doesn't turn or become cloying even when I'm sweating heavy at work. Wearing this, I get the hype, and will buy a backup bottle since I really love this batch.
Aug 22, 2009
653 posts
64 upvotes
ryboflav wrote:
Sep 14th, 2017 11:15 am
London South restocked today, but I didn't see any Creed. I picked up a Terre D'Hermes. There was a John Varvatos and a Valentino Uomo Intense among others
I went to London south the morning they all were first stocked. Staff members took all the Creed and Tom Ford before they opened.

A friend went to the north store at the same time and it was the same there. No creed, no TF.

I wouldn't search too hard in London - chances are you won't find much
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15630 posts
4381 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/ ... ios_social

Look at this prick asking $450 for a bottle of creed and even talking about how he works at Costco and hoarded the 5 bottles that just came in on a skid.
Firebolt wrote:
Sep 13, 2017
8 posts
Shitty deal. I did see a Black Orchid there last week, but that was the only time.
Aug 22, 2012
38 posts
37 upvotes
Winnipeg Costco St James

3-4 Tom Fords
a couple YSL
lots of Hermes
a few Valentino

Picked up a Valentino today.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)