Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Creed Aventus is back @ Costco! (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2018 7:05 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2006
1825 posts
465 upvotes
nasa25 wrote: All this batch drama is highly entertaining.
Entertainment always has to have a element of reality to it.

You guys should try mixing dole pineapple juice with your costco aventus... its on sale at nations for 1.99 and i heard really makes a booty beast batch. Im sure your sex doll will approve...
Dec 18, 2016
199 posts
611 upvotes
Edmonton
charmz wrote: Entertainment always has to have a element of reality to it.

You guys should try mixing dole pineapple juice with your costco aventus... its on sale at nations for 1.99 and i heard really makes a booty beast batch. Im sure your sex doll will approve...
You must be having a lot of fun at parties with this sense of humour. I can set up gofundme page for your psychiatrist visit if you’d like.
Koodo: Unlimited calling $40 for 10 gb + 1000 international minutes
Jan 19, 2017
71 posts
50 upvotes
Can we just get back to any sightings in the East or West of Aventus and other fragrances.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1788 posts
1259 upvotes
I have a few Costco frags:

Adventus
Bleu de Chanel (online)
Valentino Uomo (online)
Viktor & Rolph Spocebomb
Tom Ford Black Orchid

Adventus is arguably a bad batch, but I really like it. I have no interest smelling a good batch because I don't want to dislike this one.

BDC is good, will always be good

VUI was a great deal so grabbed it. I really like it, good performance.

TFBO I will have to test a bit more. I'm on the fence.

Spicebomb is possibly my favourite fragrence. I really really like it. Good performance and great scent. If you can find it, buy it. It's a good deal for a great scent.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2006
1214 posts
867 upvotes
Ottawa
Easto wrote: Spicebomb is possibly my favourite fragrence. I really really like it. Good performance and great scent. If you can find it, buy it. It's a good deal for a great scent.
I suspect these will be at $39.97 by November. Even better deal then!
Dec 18, 2016
199 posts
611 upvotes
Edmonton
Looking to trade my 24 Gold ( old formulation) 3.4 Oz with VUI, SpiceBomb or Armani Code if anyone interested
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Guys I’m gonna have to shill for armaf.

Grab a bottle of Tres Nuit. You won’t regret it. It’s not really complex in terms of the notes, but it’s excellent from start to finish. More of an everyday scent when you want to just throw something on and go out of the house smelling fresh af.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
7313 posts
6264 upvotes
nasa25 wrote: Guys I’m gonna have to shill for armaf.

Grab a bottle of Tres Nuit. You won’t regret it. It’s not really complex in terms of the notes, but it’s excellent from start to finish. More of an everyday scent when you want to just throw something on and go out of the house smelling fresh af.
Dude, I think you have become a cologne guru... How much have you spent already?
🤑 Amex Cobalt | MBNA RWE | Rogers MC
⛱️ Amex Platinum | Amex Bonvoy Brilliant
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
EdisonL299 wrote: Dude, I think you have become a cologne guru... How much have you spent already?
Lol

$800 in 3 weeks. Need to slow my roll a bit.

Still have some items on my wish list:

YSL La Nuit
Bleu de Chanel
Spicebomb
Versace Eros
TF Tobacco Vanille
Creed GIT

After I scratch that itch I’ll be done for at least the next 12 months, hopefully.

I think this has turned into my new hobby. I’ll be the best smelling broke guy around.

This thread ruined me.
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29912 upvotes
nasa25 wrote: Lol

$800 in 3 weeks. Need to slow my roll a bit.

Still have some items on my wish list:

YSL La Nuit
Bleu de Chanel
Spicebomb
Versace Eros
TF Tobacco Vanille
Creed GIT

After I scratch that itch I’ll be done for at least the next 12 months, hopefully.

I think this has turned into my new hobby. I’ll be the best smelling broke guy around.

This thread ruined me.
I agree and have returned most of my other scents because they didn't appeal to me after sampling them at one of the many retailers that sell and can give me a small sample.

I am now stuck with the final collection for myself of recent purchases

Aventus Creed (Costco)
Bleu de Chanel (Costco)
Armaf CDNI
Armaf Derby Blanche
Armaf Tres Bon
Lacoste La Nuit L.12.12 (Costco)
Paco Rabane 1 Million (Costco)
TdH EdP (the Toilette version didn't appeal to me off the bat)
Tom Ford l'Homme
YSL La Nuit (Costco)

For the wife:
4711 by Muelhans
Creed Jardin d'Malfi
Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud
YSL Black Opium EdP (Costco)
Versace Eros (Costco)

Scents that have caught my attention through this whole ordeal (for him or her)
Tom Ford Soleil Blanc
Tom Ford Neroli Portifino Forte (really nice once settled, didn't like it initially)
Creed Viking (same as above)
Bottega Veneta #1 (really nice scent)
YSL Y
Armani You
Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad
Kilian Playing with the Devil
Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede
Jo Malone Earl Gray & Cucumber
Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt
Jo Malone Green Almond & Red Currant
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
^actually I’ve heard good things about those Killian fragrances. Might need to check them out.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29912 upvotes
nasa25 wrote: ^actually I’ve heard good things about those Killian fragrances. Might need to check them out.
Yeah, never heard about it till yesterday when one of the reps at Holts was talking to us about our collection and pulled us back in to smell Kilian. They had lots of sample bottles so I took a few of each :)
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
markopas wrote: Yeah, never heard about it till yesterday when one of the reps at Holts was talking to us about our collection and pulled us back in to smell Kilian. They had lots of sample bottles so I took a few of each :)
Black Phantom is on my YOLO list. That box is deadly

Aug 21, 2016
233 posts
188 upvotes
Classics and must owns by Kilian in my opinion are,

- Back to Black (one of the best tobaccos on the market)
- Apple Brandy
- Straight to Heaven
Aug 21, 2016
233 posts
188 upvotes
charmz wrote: Entertainment always has to have a element of reality to it.

You're not funny or are you amusing. You're just irritating at this point. I don't try purposefully to start internet feuds but you make people just want to attack you lol. You were taking the "honest guy standing up for what's right" angle and went as far as to say you'd report Costco employees for being dishonest. Went against re selling and hoarding, then you go and lie and tape a TF Tobacco Vanille into a Costco plastic container and try to fool others in here that you got it there.

Not to mention all the garbage you've spoken since then. You aren't a fragrance expert and you aren't ANY more important than any of the rest of us who read and frequent this forum. Move along and try not to post any more stupid crap...
Dec 18, 2016
199 posts
611 upvotes
Edmonton
As pointed out by someone else, my local Costco supervisor said they might be done for the restocking fragrances for 2017. Next step might be 39.99 deal. I visited yesterday and saw Dior but it was only 50 ml. Couple of VUI ( Sherwood Park Location).
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2006
1825 posts
465 upvotes
JJohnson416 wrote: You're not funny or are you amusing. You're just irritating at this point. I don't try purposefully to start internet feuds but you make people just want to attack you lol. You were taking the "honest guy standing up for what's right" angle and went as far as to say you'd report Costco employees for being dishonest. Went against re selling and hoarding, then you go and lie and tape a TF Tobacco Vanille into a Costco plastic container and try to fool others in here that you got it there.

Not to mention all the garbage you've spoken since then. You aren't a fragrance expert and you aren't ANY more important than any of the rest of us who read and frequent this forum. Move along and try not to post any more stupid crap...
Yes I did take the honest guy approach... It was a bluff/fake/fraud.... To deter the Costco employees who read/post here from grabbing every single bottle before it hits the floor.

To try and give people like me and you an opportunity to also get one.

Most of that "garbage" Ive spoken is fairly correct. Might be a little over top in the approach. But accurate to say the least.

You can "attack" and downvote me all you want. Because the only thing that matters is I got the bottles I wanted and all of this is just entertainment.

See you all next year in the Creed 2018 thread
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2012
1067 posts
406 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone is buying from fragrancebuy, there's a free shipping code "THANQ" ends midnight today.