Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Creed Aventus is back @ Costco! (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2018 7:05 pm
Tags:
Nov 19, 2017
14 posts
1 upvote
Yeah I wanted the Creed.

Looks like only Spicebomb is left online. And its not worth the $60
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29912 upvotes
Gonzzz wrote: Yeah I wanted the Creed.

Looks like only Spicebomb is left online. And its not worth the $60
Your gonna have to wait till next year for Creed (if they have it). The spicebomb is $100+ scent if the one they are selling is 3oz/90ml version - if you can get that with something else and then use the 25$ off 100$ masterpass deal you could definitely be ahead.
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.
Nov 19, 2017
14 posts
1 upvote
Oh well. Next year it is.

Spicebomb isn't good enough to warrant me spending that much money, is what I meant.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29912 upvotes
Gonzzz wrote: Oh well. Next year it is.

Spicebomb isn't good enough to warrant me spending that much money, is what I meant.
They might end up dropping the prices to $39.99 but was there yesterday and still showing as $59.99
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.
Mar 15, 2008
21 posts
1 upvote
Calgary
Gonzzz wrote: Oh well. Next year it is.

can you name some scents you can purchase at $60 per 50 ml in retail box that would be worth your money?
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2006
1214 posts
867 upvotes
Ottawa
markopas wrote: Your gonna have to wait till next year for Creed (if they have it). The spicebomb is $100+ scent if the one they are selling is 3oz/90ml version - if you can get that with something else and then use the 25$ off 100$ masterpass deal you could definitely be ahead.
It's the 50 ml version. I bought it a year ago for $39.97 which was a steal.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1788 posts
1259 upvotes
Scored a backup bottle of Terre D'hermes. Now I won't have to poke around next year when the frags come out. I'm all set for a while.

Also grabbed a TDH for a Christmas gift.

waiting for the clearance prices now for another Spicebomb and John Varvatos
Aug 23, 2017
98 posts
22 upvotes
Calgary
Hi Easto where did you find TDH? Been looking in Calgary and most of the stock here is very picked over.

If anyone in Calgary has an extra Terre D'Hermes they would be willing to part with, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1788 posts
1259 upvotes
ryeguy252 wrote: Hi Easto where did you find TDH? Been looking in Calgary and most of the stock here is very picked over.

If anyone in Calgary has an extra Terre D'Hermes they would be willing to part with, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks!
Ontario

The display was a mess, but there were a few TDH and Spicebomb. Other than that they had the same bottles lingering around that no one wants.
Oct 17, 2003
462 posts
55 upvotes
Etobicoke
I have both Terre D'Hermes and spicebomb that I will not use. If anyone from Toronto area is interested pm..
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2006
1214 posts
867 upvotes
Ottawa
Down to $39.97 in Barrhaven. 3 trays left including Jimmy Choo Man/Intense, Cool Water, Aramis.