Fashion & Apparel

Costco discontinued 100% cotton socks...

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2018 5:37 am
[OP]
Jun 22, 2009
555 posts
118 upvotes
Kitchener

Costco discontinued 100% cotton socks...

Hi everyone!

I wear safety boots every day and the only socks that kept my feet dry and not sweating were Champion 100% cotton socks from Costco.

But they wear out :) So I went to get new pack and couldn't find them!!! They have Champion Performance and Kirkland but they both are only 65% cotton.

So I got Kirkland pack. Tried them today (some weekend overtime) - my feet started sweating - something I didn't experience for loooong time :(

What are my choices? Where can I get 100% cotton socks? The old Champions were around $2.30 a pair...

Thanks!
Слава Україні! Героям слава!
3 replies
May 28, 2012
9586 posts
1846 upvotes
Saskatoon
Good luck finding high content cotton socks. I found the ones Costco used to sell at Winners last year (they were even labeled for Costco). My son liked the Fila ankle socks from Costco but they have switched to 100% polyester too.
Apr 2, 2004
320 posts
25 upvotes
Have you tried the merino blend Kirkland Trail socks? I find even if I sweat, the wool keeps my feet from feeling sweaty and cold, which always happens with cotton.
[OP]
Jun 22, 2009
555 posts
118 upvotes
Kitchener
Thanks guys! I used only Kirkland 100% cotton so guess now it's time to experiment :( Will definitely check Winners!

I just sent Costco email asking to bring this product back :)
Mars2012 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 4:35 pm
Good luck finding high content cotton socks. I found the ones Costco used to sell at Winners last year (they were even labeled for Costco). My son liked the Fila ankle socks from Costco but they have switched to 100% polyester too.
shadomoon wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 11:00 pm
Have you tried the merino blend Kirkland Trail socks? I find even if I sweat, the wool keeps my feet from feeling sweaty and cold, which always happens with cotton.
Слава Україні! Героям слава!