May 7th, 2013 10:58 am
the costco sample lady got anon_s
is that what happened?
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
12212 posts
675 upvotes
Toronto
How can these threads exist? I thought Costco was a top secret warehouse and it's clearly for members only.
Or were these pictures and info undercover but on the front page of our forum every-single-day lol
Just asking, never really saw the discussion about that. Are you allowed to take pics in Costco?
"Deal of the Day" addict
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10455 posts
1970 upvotes
DaVibe wrote:
May 9th, 2013 8:26 am
How can these threads exist? I thought Costco was a top secret warehouse and it's clearly for members only.
Or were these pictures and info undercover but on the front page of our forum every-single-day lol
Just asking, never really saw the discussion about that. Are you allowed to take pics in Costco?
The discussion came up many times especially when other members in the past were asked to stop taking photos. This is usually why the thread dies.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
2313 posts
453 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Anyone get a their GGG (Google Glass Goggles) yet? Will make this much simpler.
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
12212 posts
675 upvotes
Toronto
Cheap Cat wrote:
May 9th, 2013 3:48 pm
The discussion came up many times especially when other members in the past were asked to stop taking photos. This is usually why the thread dies.
I'm never really in the threads (wasn't a Costco member until recently) so I wasn't paying attention ... I thought so though, most stores don't want you taking photos in-store, especially membership-only Costco :razz:

Someone is going to need a go-pro in their pocket lol
"Deal of the Day" addict
Jan 17, 2010
954 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote:
May 9th, 2013 8:26 am
No you aren't. Especially not for the purposes of showing people the weekly deals inside the warehouse. (They want their members to come see for themselves, most are very unlikely to go to CostCo and not get something) I believe that was the reason anon_s always asked for PMs if people wanted to know the specific location. I saw a few times when people stated it in the thread and it was met with much chagrin lol
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
6846 posts
394 upvotes
So what happened to the thread? Did he actually get caught?
My nick doesn't mean I'm happy any more than yours means you're a sex machine.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
3320 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
Happy13178 wrote:
May 10th, 2013 1:36 pm
So what happened to the thread? Did he actually get caught?
I don't think so, otherwise he'd have told us that he can't do it anymore, he's an upstanding dude (which is why he went to all the trouble). My guess is just that life happened. Maybe his prize for the 2012 best poster contest was a round-the-world cruise or something. ;)
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2012
3333 posts
593 upvotes
I would do it depending on where I end up moving to. My small, blue collar hometown has a rinky dink East Costco in French Canada, probably the smallest location in the country. In this place Redflagdeals is completely unknown, so I guess they would be much more lax about this.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2008
2694 posts
597 upvotes
Toronto
Do Costco west deals at all compare to Costco east? I notice the West thread is still going.
× < >