Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Costco East] Deals *IN ADVANCE* SEPT 02 + SEPT 16

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2014 10:33 am
Tags:
None
Oct 13, 2001
165 posts
156 upvotes
Montreal
1 bar cabinet remaining at St-Hubert.
Nov 23, 2006
102 posts
411 upvotes
deals46 wrote: That's interesting. In my experience, my local Costco has never permitted a straight price adjustment. Maybe it's my bad luck, or actually the way they do things (QC)???

They have always told me that the only way to get the item already purchased for a lower price is for me to return the item and buy it again. Of course, this means that the item has to be in stock. A bit of a hassle compared to other retailers that just do a price adjustment based on your receipt. Qver the years, there has been 1 or 2 occasions that the item was out of stock so they would not do a price adjustment at all.
I have always been able to get a price adjusment at Costco as long as the item is in stock at the store. I have done this at more than one Costco in the Greater Toronto Area. A few years ago, I got the price adjusted twice on one item. The only type of merchandise my local Costco (Richmond Hill, Elgin Mills-Leslie) will not do a price adjustment on is food.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
My local Costco will not allow a price adjustment without receipt. They have however allowed me to do one past 30 days as long as the item is in stock.

The instance was when she asked if it had gone past 30d but then got distracted and did it.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
springer wrote: I have always been able to get a price adjusment at Costco as long as the item is in stock at the store. I have done this at more than one Costco in the Greater Toronto Area. A few years ago, I got the price adjusted twice on one item. The only type of merchandise my local Costco (Richmond Hill, Elgin Mills-Leslie) will not do a price adjustment on is food.
Yeah, what you describe would make more sense to me if you are able to get the price adjustment without actually returning and re-buying the item.
Like I said, not sure if it's just me :( or that's how they do it here in QC? :facepalm:

AncasterRFD wrote: My local Costco will not allow a price adjustment without receipt. They have however allowed me to do one past 30 days as long as the item is in stock.

The instance was when she asked if it had gone past 30d but then got distracted and did it.
I have been able to get items verified without a receipt since they are able to check in their computer system the purchase records of members.

I once had a problem with a product that the manufacturer was going to replace under a lifetime warranty. Out of curiosity, I went to Costco just to inquire about their replacement policy. I explained the situation to the manager and told her that the item was purchased at least over a year ago. Without a receipt, the manager looked in the system, found the transaction and told me that the item was purchased over 2 years ago! On top of that, she said that she would replace the unit for me for free!! (I was to bring back the broken item as-is, buy a new unit, and she would credit me)!!!

That's what helps to keep me as a loyal member of Costco (in spite of the 'weird' price adjustment policy). :)

CostcoDeals wrote: NEW DEALS FOR SEPT 02

Callaway Golf Shoes
WAS: $99.99
WILL BE: $29.97 ..Wow

Found some stock of the shoes but they were all size 10.5 or larger... no good for me :(
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2002
1755 posts
264 upvotes
GTA
Anyone know about stock in Toronto or have an item number for the "Corbin Entry Bench"?

WAS: $199.99
WILL BE: $99.97 (2nd clearance)

I didn't see this at the Scarborough location.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Jul 18, 2013
86 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like OP's been using the ol' F9 on the AS400. ;)

I am a Costco employee and I'm going to have to tip my hat to them; they're either a normal employee that wastes a lot of time on the computer or a manager/supervisor that's, ahem, taking "member service" to new heights.
Aug 31, 2010
747 posts
959 upvotes
ON
krazykanuck wrote: august 30th, still not at 14.97
On 31st saw these Hyperlite PFD (Lifejackets) at $14.97, item #660123. Very few left though,grabbed the last men's medium. There were only women's L, and mens' M to XL. Pretty weak in my opnion.

If your store hasn't lowered the price, it might not lower it the same wave as other stores, so just check later.
Oct 21, 2009
95 posts
14 upvotes
Ottawa
As you can see, we all love the Costco thread and appreciate the effort of brownie, costco deal and lets forget in the past boy of london. I hope that whatever is posted/discussed here remained between us. We don't want the costco deal thread to die or anyone in trouble.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3901 posts
2190 upvotes
Ontario
Now we wait patiently for someone to confirm these deals?
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Jul 2, 2008
610 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
Davis Curio if anyone is interested has no stock in the GTA, St. Catherines is the closest to GTA with stock.
Mar 6, 2011
199 posts
29 upvotes
anyone have pictures of these camping chairs? how big of a difference from the canadian tire 9.99 ones lol.
thanks
May 14, 2006
261 posts
17 upvotes
London
are there any locations that actually have stock on the T4i?
Sep 10, 2008
458 posts
83 upvotes
Ottawa
Has anyone seen this in ottawa or know the item number so I can call?

Kobo Glo E-Reader w/ bonus sleep cover
REG: $129.99
WILL BE: $79.97 (2nd clearance)
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
TCWeasel wrote: Now we wait patiently for someone to confirm these deals?
I can confirm the golf shoes at $29.97 along with the gardening gloves at $9.97 . The golf balls were still $29.99 (sign + scan). One of the items that I did not notice in this thread are the Calloway Ladies 3-pack golf gloves now $5.97 (from $18.99 - $12.97 - $9.97). This was at Pointe-Claire warehouse.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)