Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco EAST Deals | Jan 21 - 27 | TVs, Soup, Pop, Coffee, Quaker, Mayonnaise, Tylenol

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2013 8:20 am
Jul 7, 2008
103 posts
22 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
As far as the Simplicity Plus kitty litter, what does 'natural scent' mean? My wife is allergic to scented products as a rule, so we usually need to buy unscented kitty litter.
Jan 10, 2009
33 posts
1 upvote
Markham
YAY!! I've been waiting for the Finish dishwasher detergent to go on sale! Puffs & Coke is the icing on the cake! :D
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
10098 posts
2613 upvotes
Toronto
Dolfan-Neil wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2013 6:30 am
You ever think that the OP doesn't want to get the staff at that stores' attention?
yeah because I'm sure the staff will be on the lookout for Anon now. I'm sure he has his name written on his back when he goes there.

:facepalm:

Give me a break.

regardless, thanks OP!
Deal Expert
Oct 20, 2001
18709 posts
1189 upvotes
Sauga
No more monster pancake griddles or spotlights at the Heartland location. :(

But they did have the Little Hotties hand warmers on sale for $5.97 (pack of 40) and the toe warmers for $9.97 (pack of 30). The ski/snow helmets were $39.97 and hockey sticks were also on clearance.
Mar 21, 2006
477 posts
55 upvotes
Thornhill
MS MSP wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2013 12:14 pm
yeah because I'm sure the staff will be on the lookout for Anon now. I'm sure he has his name written on his back when he goes there.

:facepalm:

Give me a break.

regardless, thanks OP!
And that's why the person who used to do this had to stop. Costco caught on and told him not to take pictures anymore.
Dolfan
- The opinions stated above are mine personally and don't necessarily represent my employer in any way, shape or form.

Active BST Postings: None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2006
6686 posts
573 upvotes
Toronto
Dolfan-Neil wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2013 4:27 pm
And that's why the person who used to do this had to stop. Costco caught on and told him not to take pictures anymore.
Caught on to what? I take photos of products and their pricing label all the time in Costco and other big box stores, mostly to remember prices etc., and nobody has ever asked me to stop. On the other hand, taking more general photographs in most stores is a big no no and I have been asked not to do that on a number of occasions
Deal Expert
Oct 20, 2001
18709 posts
1189 upvotes
Sauga
Jimbobs wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2013 4:52 pm
Caught on to what? I take photos of products and their pricing label all the time in Costco and other big box stores, mostly to remember prices etc., and nobody has ever asked me to stop. On the other hand, taking more general photographs in most stores is a big no no and I have been asked not to do that on a number of occasions
Read the first part of the post at http://forums.redflagdeals.com/costco-e ... st12390049
I would assume others that used to post similar threads do not do so anymore for a similar reason.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6534 posts
1258 upvotes
Kirkland red enamelled cast iron grill pan, down to $14.97.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
3912 posts
584 upvotes
Kitchener
OP doesn't want people (Costco) to know which store he takes pictures at and I don't understand why people can't respect that.

What was the point of publicly pointing out the location? Did the poster think he was clever? Was it as an F U to OP? *shrug*
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
1642 posts
260 upvotes
EDMONTON
Thundercloud wrote:
Jan 21st, 2013 11:31 pm
YMMV: TrueNorth 100% merino long sleeve shirts were 5.97 down from like $20. There were 3 left on the table at Kitchener location and I grabbed them all.

Gonna try to shrink them.
I love these shirts! Got two of them and had wished I gotten more. Haven't seen them in my locations for a long time
RFD Etiquette:
- If you are going to shoot down a deal by referencing an expired sale or past deals, please provide us with a working time machine!
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
1195 posts
374 upvotes
Toronto
can i do a price adjustment for babybel??? i only bought it a few days ago... lol