Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Costco East Golden Island Korean BBQ Pork Jerky $13.88

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2015 4:02 pm
Aug 27, 2010
591 posts
111 upvotes
dj_rice wrote: Its on sale next week at Costco in the Western region. $3 off the $12.99 price. Gonna pick up some more and get a price adjustment since i bought some last week
Thanks for the heads up. I always stock up at that price. A bag lasts less than 2 days in our household. It's yummy!
Sep 18, 2005
110 posts
25 upvotes
Montreal
ymlccc wrote: +1, if anyone spots this product in QC, please do share where you find them
They have some at Marche Central around the meat and bread produce area. I sampled it and it was pretty good. Be careful of the salt intake though! If I recall, 1 piece = 18% of daily sodium.
Jan 20, 2006
985 posts
357 upvotes
Montreal
crazyp wrote: They have some at Marche Central around the meat and bread produce area. I sampled it and it was pretty good. Be careful of the salt intake though! If I recall, 1 piece = 18% of daily sodium.
Thanks! I will definitely check it out. I visited the one i Brossard last week and I was surprised that they had moon cake every year (full of Asian in Brossard) but missed out this great product...
Dec 17, 2013
16 posts
5 upvotes
duckdown wrote: Can someone post an item number or SKU number or whatever? Want to call a couple local Costco's and see which ones have it, would make a great game day snack to put out
Item number is 323944
Banned
Apr 12, 2011
815 posts
107 upvotes
ilove wrote: Not to be an ***** , but this isn't hot as it's regular price. Should be moved to Shopping Discussion.
so if ncix sells something for $50 that futureshop regularly sells for 500, it doesnt count as a hot deal because its reg pricing?
Dec 9, 2007
35 posts
10 upvotes
Laval, QC
ymlccc wrote: +1, if anyone spots this product in QC, please do share where you find them
None in laval, only found it at Central so far. Got my 3 bag supply, there were 4-5 box's left, now in the Candy section.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18841 posts
1953 upvotes
Elmira
Item # 323944 as reported above is coming up as "Discontinued" at all locations, I was bored at work today so I called several stores, reported as discontinued in all systems and they said its most likely Costco-wide. Richmond Hill has it and so does Markham apparently but I ain't commuting all the way out there
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2142 posts
1400 upvotes
Edmonton
duckdown wrote: Item # 323944 as reported above is coming up as "Discontinued" at all locations, I was bored at work today so I called several stores, reported as discontinued in all systems and they said its most likely Costco-wide. Richmond Hill has it and so does Markham apparently but I ain't commuting all the way out there
There was tons at the Clareview Northside Costco Edmonton location. I grabbed 8 packages. NOm nom nom nom.

Too bad its discontinued. I need to stock up on more! hahah
Jan 20, 2008
281 posts
204 upvotes
Ottawa
Back in stock at Kanata Costco.
Jan 20, 2006
985 posts
357 upvotes
Montreal
finally found them in my local costco (Brossard). They taste good a bit more salty than what I expected from my past experience of pork jerky. Price is now 14.99
Mar 29, 2015
1 posts
jasonlee1018 wrote: i've never seen pork jerky at costco. which one has this in stock?
Just picked up a bag at Olympia (Tumwater) COSTCO last week and knew at first bite that I should have bought more. Searched on line and found same size bag available from Amazon. With my prime membership, no shipping fees, I was able to pick up a "2 bags for $20.79" price which was even better than both the Golden Island and COSTCO offers I found on my search. AND they will only take 2 days to ship, with no gas expense for me to drive to Olympia!