East - GTA Clearance Items Ending in .97 - General Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2024 9:08 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4968 posts
29833 upvotes

[Costco] East - GTA Clearance Items Ending in .97 - General Thread

I figured instead of making a weekly $0.97 thread, sometimes these items dont last that long or they will last for weeks on end until pulled from the floor so why not make a general thread that everyone can add to in the Greater Toronto Area (if people in other out of province users want to add to this or create their own thread to help out their communities, than I say why not).

These are all the in-store $0.97 (clearance items) things I could find at the Costco Etobicoke location. I encourage others to add to the thread and post the location of where you found the $0.97 item.

IMG_5941.JPG
IMG_5942.JPG
IMG_5943.JPG
IMG_5945.JPG
IMG_5947.JPG
IMG_5948.JPG
IMG_5949.JPG
IMG_5950.JPG
IMG_5952.JPG
IMG_5956.JPG
IMG_5958.JPG
IMG_5960.JPG
IMG_5961.JPG
IMG_5963.JPG
IMG_5964.JPG
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 20th, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited retailer name
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.
Thread Summary
Remember if you have the item # you can call any Costco and ask them to check for stock at that location and others. Costco is open at 6:30am so you can always call in extra early to catch staff and ask them about stock especially if there is a hot item that everyone is looking for.

------>> List of Costco GTA locations <<------

Mississauga East mentioned in this thread is also known as Mississauga Central per the link above. Located at Dixie & Dundas.
Mississauga West mentioned in this thread is also known as Mississauga South per the link above. Located at Dundas & Winston Churchill on Laird.

Most of the time, the photo includes the Item Number (6-7 digits, also usually the same number on Costco.ca used in-store), use that number to call a local Costco to check for stock in your ENTIRE AREA. Don't ask repeatedly in the thread.
5740 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4968 posts
29833 upvotes
One thing I forgot to picture of was the Spudniks Caramel Popcorn was $2.97 and the week or two before I ended up buying it for $6.xx luckily the wife already had previous receipts in her wallet (walking file cabinet) and bought one extra and returned right away with the old receipt on my way out.
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.
Nov 24, 2007
306 posts
215 upvotes
Vaughan
I don't recommend the Caramel Popcorn - I just returned it as it was stale.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9316 upvotes
Montréal
Am I missing something? There is always an updated Costco thread every Monday, and tjis thread includes $xx.97 items... why starting a new Costco thread?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8512 posts
11704 upvotes
GTA
DoorCrasher wrote: Am I missing something? There is always an updated Costco thread every Monday, and tjis thread includes $xx.97 items... why starting a new Costco thread?
Actually there are two weekly threads, one for the east and one for the west. Between the two of them most deals are posted including .97 ones.
Jul 27, 2017
208 posts
88 upvotes
markopas wrote: One thing I forgot to picture of was the Spudniks Caramel Popcorn was $2.97 and the week or two before I ended up buying it for $6.xx luckily the wife already had previous receipts in her wallet (walking file cabinet) and bought one extra and returned right away with the old receipt on my way out.
I just can’t stop laughing! Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy “Walking file cabinet” LOOOL
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4968 posts
29833 upvotes
tew wrote: Actually there are two weekly threads, one for the east and one for the west. Between the two of them most deals are posted including .97 ones.
The east is mostly Quebec and I’ve compared deals that they have verse Ontario and they have items we don’t, plus their sales don’t reflect ours which is sad. I am trying to help others out who might be looking for something specific seeing as most of the users on the RFD are GTA based.
SherlockDeals wrote: I just can’t stop laughing! Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy “Walking file cabinet” LOOOL
Her words not mine Lol.. I don’t think they are stale but damn the caramel is tough to chew... damn jaw got a work out.
__
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4226 posts
3152 upvotes
Markham
markopas wrote: The east is mostly Quebec and I’ve compared deals that they have verse Ontario and they have items we don’t, plus their sales don’t reflect ours which is sad. I am trying to help others out who might be looking for something specific seeing as most of the users on the RFD are GTA based.

Her words not mine Lol.. I don’t think they are stale but damn the caramel is tough to chew... damn jaw got a work out.
Ignore the slow chaps who can't figure out the difference between GTA and Montreal. Tons of items are available here that are not available there, and vice versa.

Thanked for the effort, I hope you can continue.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Montreal 97 =/= GTA 97, that’s why

Good job markopass!

Wish there was a group contribution GTA 97 thread every week.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2005
1197 posts
633 upvotes
ontario
Will you try to update this thread weekly, or will you be creating a new one every week? Want to subscribe :)
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4968 posts
29833 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote: Montreal 97 =/= GTA 97, that’s why

Good job markopass!

I'll post up every chance I get but better as a group effort because some locations will have things on clearance that others wont.
__
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4968 posts
29833 upvotes
karlsberg wrote: Will you try to update this thread weekly, or will you be creating a new one every week? Want to subscribe :)
I will continue to add to this thread but as already mentioned it would be best that others add to this as well, need to make this a team effort :) as well I will be adding the Costco Business clearance items as well but harder to get to as they close at 6 during weekdays basically on my way up to the Scarborough location anyway.
__
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9316 upvotes
Montréal
AncasterRFD wrote: Montreal 97 =/= GTA 97, that’s why

Good job markopass!

You are right... so there should be a thread for ALL Costco's around Canada as the $xx.97 items are usually store specific... Inferno_GN goes to Bridge, and Brossard... should we start a thread for Marché Central? Another one for Ottawa? And Vaudreuil? And so on? Why not merge this thread with the big Costco thread?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
DoorCrasher wrote: You are right... so there should be a thread for ALL Costco's around Canada as the $xx.97 items are usually store specific... Inferno_GN goes to Bridge, and Brossard... should we start a thread for Marché Central? Another one for Ottawa? And Vaudreuil? And so on? Why not merge this thread with the big Costco thread?
There’s validity to a group southern Ontario thread because of the population density, one of the largest locations just opened up in Stoney Creek. I’ll easily shop from there to as far as Markham where I see similar 97 deals. You’ll also find a lot people commute to work around here whether towards Toronto or London so it’s reasonable. Montreal is a completely different district and sure, cities near there could merge. I see a lot of things not available in my area in the current Costco East thread but I do appreciate Inferno’s hard work.

That said, it’s really up to the individual OP who creates it, the sharing of deals in whatever city is welcome and the spirit of RFD. It’s not like users are going to step forward posting Costco threads from all different cities anyway if you’re concerned about forum cleanliness. It’s already been stated here to post in collaboration. If the city/area doesn’t apply to a user, do like any thread, don’t enter it or use the hide function like I do Costco West.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4968 posts
29833 upvotes
I wont lie, that Xbox1S Console was tempting as you its two controllers and a game, most of the BF deals are just console and controller an most of the time no game.
__
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4968 posts
29833 upvotes
I've been compiling all the online $0.97 deals but it's taking a while as it's a large list .. that will be up in a day or two and will post in here.

For now, please enjoy this weeks finds for clearance items.

IMG_6101.JPG
IMG_6100.JPG
IMG_6099.JPG
IMG_6098.JPG
IMG_6097.JPG
IMG_6096.JPG
IMG_6095.JPG
IMG_6094.JPG
IMG_6092.JPG
IMG_6091.JPG
IMG_6090.JPG
IMG_6088.JPG
IMG_6087.JPG
IMG_6086.JPG
IMG_6085.JPG
IMG_6084.JPG
IMG_6083.JPG
IMG_6082.JPG
IMG_6078.JPG
IMG_6077.JPG
__
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4968 posts
29833 upvotes
IMG_6075.JPG
IMG_6074.JPG
__
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
X24Secret wrote: Ignore the slow chaps who can't figure out the difference between GTA and Montreal. Tons of items are available here that are not available there, and vice versa.

Thanked for the effort, I hope you can continue.
Soon there's gonna be a thread for each region of Toronto since prices/items are not the same at every Costco in GTA. ie) chopping board is $14.97 in york region.

Why not join all Costco threads together?
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Mar 29, 2006
169 posts
28 upvotes
I like a GTA local version of the .97 thread. Thanks and keep up the good work OP.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)