East - GTA Clearance Items Ending in .97 - General Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 8:59 am
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29912 upvotes
cessnabmw wrote: Two questions:

How much were the Adidas running shoes? I see just a pic, no price tag.

Anyone seen the Garmin Fenix 3 HR on clearance?
Thanks for pointing that out, I know I took a pic. Weird that it didn’t post because the slippers were on sale as well, men’s and women’s as well as Skechers slippers and shoes also on clearance. The adidas women’s shoes are also on clearance but size 6.

Found the pic.

971153F9-FC05-4DEA-887A-333F78B6B8FA.jpeg
Last edited by markopas on Jan 21st, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
3971 posts
386 upvotes
dorje wrote: from krazyKanuck post; $129.97 at Candiac, sz 22" and 28.75"

Is that one carryon and one checked in bag?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
2061 posts
4409 upvotes
Thanks OP for these posts. I just spotted a sheepskin rug from your most recent batch that we purchased 3 weeks ago in Newmarket. We bought it for $130, and its been marked down to $100 clearance. Just went back to the Newmarket store and even though they didn't have any left, they refunded me ~$34 to match the new clearance price. Since they sold out at regular price at my location, I would have never known they went on clearance if it wasn't for this thread. I'm going to be visiting this post daily. Thanks again.
Nov 21, 2009
36 posts
7 upvotes
sen6es wrote: Don't have a receipt for a lot of the items that went on clearance (crabtree evenlyn / heads gloves / chocolate squares). I bought these items back in November; will costco give me a hard time trying to get a price match?
It happened to me a few times too, cannot find the receipt for price adjustments. I would take a picture or write down the Item number for the price match. You'll need to do it while they still have them in stock. Good luck!
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4560 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
markopas wrote: Thanks for pointing that out, I know I took a pic. Weird that it didn’t post because the slippers were on sale as well, men’s and women’s as well as Skechers slippers and shoes also on clearance. The adidas women’s shoes are also on clearance but size 6.

Found the pic.

971153F9-FC05-4DEA-887A-333F78B6B8FA.jpeg
Thanks!
Jan 20, 2019
1 posts
Newbie here, can someone's tell me what is .97 means at costco. Tnx a lot Sir/Ma'am.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29912 upvotes
Krime1k wrote: Thanks OP for these posts. I just spotted a sheepskin rug from your most recent batch that we purchased 3 weeks ago in Newmarket. We bought it for $130, and its been marked down to $100 clearance. Just went back to the Newmarket store and even though they didn't have any left, they refunded me ~$34 to match the new clearance price. Since they sold out at regular price at my location, I would have never known they went on clearance if it wasn't for this thread. I'm going to be visiting this post daily. Thanks again.
Very surprised they even did that for you.
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.
Jun 11, 2006
604 posts
671 upvotes
I saw this in Kanata (Ottawa) but maybe there are some in the GTA? The foosball table that was out for Christmas was down to $399.97
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3661 posts
1079 upvotes
Whitby
stack1 wrote: I saw this in Kanata (Ottawa) but maybe there are some in the GTA? The foosball table that was out for Christmas was down to $399.97
Any chance you got an item number on it? Oshawa cleared theirs out during Boxing Day for the same price.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29912 upvotes
ciao wrote:

Perhaps too salty for me.
It tasted really good and seasoned well and not salty at all, it had lots of umami.

This is not Chinese style cup-o-soup which is all sodium based, this is Japanese Ramen and pretty good and also a good staple to hold you over when you have a craving.
__
Jun 11, 2006
604 posts
671 upvotes
azn_dan wrote: Any chance you got an item number on it? Oshawa cleared theirs out during Boxing Day for the same price.
Is that the number on the corner of the price sign? 1230940
Images
  • IMG-20190121-WA0000.jpg
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29912 upvotes
TomLafinsky wrote: We bought it and liked it a lot. Just wish it would be cheaper. Will definitely buy again.
I really like the sample I got but need to wait until it’s on sale.
__
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2845 posts
2536 upvotes
Ontario
SatR67428 wrote: Newbie here, can someone's tell me what is .97 means at costco. Tnx a lot Sir/Ma'am.
Means it's a clearance item. They generally don't post the original price.

.98 means it's a store specific markdown. .97 generally means it's everywhere but not always
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2388 posts
2200 upvotes
Anyone know how much those Bolle ski goggles are at warehouse?
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29912 upvotes
sports1 wrote: Anyone know how much those Bolle ski goggles are at warehouse?
Was in my first images for $39.97
__
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2388 posts
2200 upvotes
markopas wrote: Was in my first images for $39.97
Ah apologies, didn't see the price... only noticed the close up for the goggles itself.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1025 posts
344 upvotes
sports1 wrote: Ah apologies, didn't see the price... only noticed the close up for the goggles itself.
FYI - sold out at Thorncliffe when I was there around 6pm today if you were thinking of going for that.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29912 upvotes
freebies_r_us wrote: FYI - sold out at Thorncliffe when I was there around 6pm today if you were thinking of going for that.
Really? Because there were a whole bunch there.

Call up the location and confirm stock.
__
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8633 posts
2399 upvotes
Mississauga
SatR67428 wrote: Newbie here, can someone's tell me what is .97 means at costco. Tnx a lot Sir/Ma'am.
Clearance once their gone their gone not to be restocked.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 1 guest)

Prodigion, livechan4