Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Jan. 19 to Jan. 25 - sales-liquidation items *YMMV* WITH COUPON PREVIEW

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2015 1:41 pm
Tags:
Feb 25, 2008
171 posts
97 upvotes
how come this costco sells beer?
never seen that before, north of border
Jan 1, 2013
451 posts
320 upvotes
POINTE-CLAIRE
stoneydish wrote: how come this costco sells beer?
Viva Quebec
Apr 5, 2005
548 posts
133 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks for the excellent hard work as always OP!

Thanks to last weeks thread; tried the yellow bag type of "Dave's killer good seed bread' and liked it. A little sweet tasting, but nice and different.
And; Yay - Happy Planet Thai Coconut soup on sale.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1588 posts
1599 upvotes
Montreal
mohamadmakhlouf wrote: First post for me :D

Does someone know if Costco Montreal (Marche Central) has the Bose headphones at 100.39$ as well ?

Thank you!
I believe so.
Mar 6, 2012
783 posts
266 upvotes
stoneydish wrote: how come this costco sells beer?
jetcap wrote: Viva Quebec
In Western Canada they even have some Costco's with liquor stores where you can purchase vodka and rum and other liquor!

Anyboby know if those electrical outlets with USB ports are any good? How many amps do they go up to?

***edit***
did a little reseach myself for those electrical outlets and looks like I will not be purchasing them...
https://ripitapart.wordpress.com/2014/0 ... ll-outlet/
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2008
1016 posts
260 upvotes
Ottawa
toy187 wrote: In Western Canada they even have some Costco's with liquor stores where you can purchase vodka and rum and other liquor!
We Ontarians prefer to buy our liquor from a grossly overpriced gov't-monopoly, and our beer from a foreign-owned oligopoly. Yay nanny state!
Nov 13, 2005
319 posts
39 upvotes
I saw those 2 Snap On nailers for $49.97 today at Costco Mississauga near Dundas & Dixie. Had about 40 units left.
Sep 12, 2010
102 posts
21 upvotes
b0ne wrote: ¡ʇᴉ ǝʇɐᴉɔǝɹddɐ ʎllɐǝɹ ǝʍ 'ǝpnp 'op noʎ ʇɐɥʍ ɹoɟ sʞuɐɥʇ 'ʎǝɥ
How did you do it... cool ;)
Mar 6, 2012
783 posts
266 upvotes
CanuckGreg wrote: We Ontarians prefer to buy our liquor from a grossly overpriced gov't-monopoly, and our beer from a foreign-owned oligopoly. Yay nanny state!
Oh yeah, well our grossly overpriced gov't-monopoly for liquor is even more grossly overpriced than the LCBO, I often make a pit stop whenever I visit the brother and sister inlaw in the Ottawa region.. but yeah, we got you guys beat when it comes to beer since we can get it at Costco and any convenience store. So we got that going for us, which is nice...
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2004
2274 posts
880 upvotes
GTA
In case anyone was looking for those Dockers 2-pack flannel pants, there were only size L and XL at Heartland. Also I saw the TML hockey jerseys are now $19.97.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
Candiac has the Docker 2-pack flannel pants for $5.97
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213943 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

I couldn't find this one at all. The last time I went, they just left the sign but nothing under it match it.

Ju Leon...
brownie85 wrote: Always look at the previous or next picture when you see a pic of an item without a price...

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TA0GKSx.jpg[/IMG]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213943 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Also, those 16 Dove bar soaps are on sale at 13.79$ or something. Its about 2.20$ off. Ends today for some odd reason.

Ju Leon...
Jul 26, 2007
325 posts
181 upvotes
I saw regular Cheerios next to the Vector cereal in Pointe Claire (Montreal) for $4.49.

Not on sale, but interesting, was 454g of Stirling butter, which is supposed to be great for bakers and whatnot. Higher fat content. (Although I have no knowledge of Lactancia's fat content).
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
i rarely shop at Costco, but looking at those pictures weekly makes me happy. :)
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2003
3409 posts
896 upvotes
West Istand, Montrea…
Thanks for your service.

But how'd you manage to miss taking a pic of the pork egg rolls that are featured on this week's handout?

I always stock up on these when they go on sale. They are outrageously decadent and amazingly good!!! I had 4 packs in the cart and people kept stopping me to ask where they were (like right in front in the featured section, next to the mini won-tons that you did include.

Since we both do most of our shopping at the same store, I know that it wasn't that they were out of stock.

Well maybe I need to go back and get more of them - perhaps without the pic people will miss them, leaving more for me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)