Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Jan. 5 to Jan. 11 - sales & liquidation items *YMMV*

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2015 5:09 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2008
1053 posts
287 upvotes
Ottawa
Jenny1975 wrote: Costco Noob question: If I bought the LeanFit protein powder less than two weeks ago at $39.99, I should be able to go back and get a price adjustment for the $8 discount. Do I have that right?
Since there were a few different responses to this question, just wanted to mention that I was able to get a price adjustment today just with the receipt. No problem at all. :)
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7236 posts
3052 upvotes
GTA
TorontoBORN wrote: Agreed... i dont understand why people complain about this. If someone found your membership and used a stolen credit card to purchase something (all this under your name, causing A LOT of trouble for you). Would you not be super pissed? I know i would.

be happy they actually enforce that sort of thing. You walk into other big name retailers and they don't look because they don't care.
you are covered for fraudulent charges on stolen credit card.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4391 posts
1505 upvotes
QC
porksoda wrote: you are covered for fraudulent charges on stolen credit card.
Still a mess to sort.
Banned
Jan 8, 2015
8 posts
Toronto, ON
Must go to costco this week in the fake of your GREAT job!!!
Oct 31, 2015
530 posts
518 upvotes
Toronto, ON
porksoda wrote: you are covered for fraudulent charges on stolen credit card.
Yes... because I'm sure when you get into a fender bender you walk away smiling because its covered by insurance...
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7236 posts
3052 upvotes
GTA
jfmartel wrote: Still a mess to sort.
Yes, but having costco check your card doesnt prevent fraud everywhere, only at costco. Besides if someone grabbed your credit card i doubt they will go to costco, they will just use it online.
TorontoBORN wrote: Yes... because I'm sure when you get into a fender bender you walk away smiling because its covered by insurance...
That isn't the point, point is costco is not responsible for the customer's failure to secure their own card.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4391 posts
1505 upvotes
QC
porksoda wrote: That isn't the point, point is costco is not responsible for the customer's failure to secure their own card.
I bet you never lost anything...
Jan 8, 2015
1 posts
Westmount, QC
Perfect. Just what I'm looking for. Now I know what's reduced in price before I go there. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2803 posts
1571 upvotes
Toronto
You do a great service to the RFD community.