Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

(Montreal Bridge + Candiac) May 23 to May 29, 2016...

• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2016 6:53 am
Tags:
Aug 20, 2010
287 posts
77 upvotes
Rich3rd wrote: those kirkland paper towels are really good.. I would comparte them to bounty!
I've tried the Kirkland paper towels before, used mainly for buffing wax release agent on my stone and resin molds. The Kirkland paper towels leave behind alot of fuzzies / lint / debris when compared to Bounty. They're OK, but just not as durable as Bounty imho. The PC brand paper towels are more comparable to Bounty, they're a bit thinner, but tough and don't leave behind any debris.
May 10, 2010
228 posts
239 upvotes
FYI, regarding Quebec holidays...

Quebec makes a distinction between mandatory "unmovable" holidays and "movable" ones.
On a movable holidays, stores have the option of opening, but employees do get a day off, which can be taken in the vicinity.

- Canada day, Saint-Jean Baptiste, Christmas day are "unmovable".
- Victoria day is also a holiday in Quebec, called Patriots day but is is "movable", hence the opened stores.
- Saint-Jean Baptiste's equivalent holiday is Ontario's and other provinces Civic holiday (August 1rst this year).

Cheers.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12736 posts
6257 upvotes
Rich3rd wrote: those kirkland paper towels are really good.. I would comparte them to bounty!
Found them not comparable at all to Bounty. Very thin and break up easily.
Jun 29, 2008
478 posts
184 upvotes
coupondiva2012 wrote: thanks OP

Kirkland Signature paper towels are on sale. Anybody rate this as better than Bounty? Just o.k.?
Thx.
I would not compare them to Bounty at all...
Cheaper in every aspect.. Can't wait to use them all up
Waiting for Bounty to go on sale again for $15.99 again..
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1372 posts
585 upvotes
i'm guessing aluminum foil is no longer on sale?
"A festivus for the rest of us"

Items for Sale:
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1372 posts
585 upvotes
jetcap wrote: White Linen pasta sauce while not on "sale" did undergo a major price drop. Think it was $13.99 maybe even $14.99.....anyway, down to a more reasonable $10.99 in Pointe Claire. Nothing much else I noticed. Still waiting for golf umbrellas to go down, they've been $19.97 which is a 2 cent drop from what they were originally, hoping to do better than that.
i keep an eye on this as it's really good sauce, but never did I see it (in GTA) go $14 or higher for two jars. $11.49 was max I believe
"A festivus for the rest of us"

Items for Sale:
Jan 1, 2013
451 posts
320 upvotes
POINTE-CLAIRE
lingenfelter7 wrote: i keep an eye on this as it's really good sauce, but never did I see it (in GTA) go $14 or higher for two jars. $11.49 was max I believe
I agree it is really good sauce. Price here was getting out of control and I'd be forced to hold out and wait for it to go on sale. $11.49 I could accept, the $14 or whatever it was I just couldn't justify. May have to load up on my trips to Ontario :-).
Mar 9, 2010
966 posts
1320 upvotes
HRM, NS
Halifax had the Dove Shampoo or Conditioner 1.18l @ $4.00 off ($8.89 less $4.00 = $4.89) which is the lowest I have seen it. I am guessing they must be coming out with new packaging soon (or decreasing the size) and want to clear it out. The also had the Quaker Super Grains bars for $7.97.
Apr 4, 2012
313 posts
206 upvotes
Laval, Que
jetcap wrote: Still waiting for golf umbrellas to go down, they've been $19.97 which is a 2 cent drop from what they were originally, hoping to do better than that.
Don't forget, Costco xx.97$ pricing means their on clearance so the umbrella might disappear after this week.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know how much were the vitamins C
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213943 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Gas is going up? I haven't got any alert from any of my sources yet...

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213943 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Yeah, it is going up. Some gas station in Montreal went up to 121.9.

Ju Leon...
Apr 5, 2005
548 posts
133 upvotes
Montreal
gnuman wrote: Crappy that the Pure Protein bars are not the same price everywhere it's $18.99 at Costco Laval while it's $15.99 on Bridge
I don't know if it's because they are renovating in Laval but the deals seem to have been really limited lately at the Laval Costco.
Sep 30, 2010
442 posts
157 upvotes
Markham
Noticed something in OPs pics that seem like anti fatigue mats. Anyone notice any? Or is it just a figment of my imagination?!? =P
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213943 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Which picture? My avatar on them? Its just to censor people that got into my shots...

Ju Leon...
Sep 30, 2010
442 posts
157 upvotes
Markham
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

Which picture? My avatar on them? Its just to censor people that got into my shots...

Ju Leon...
Yaaa your last post with all the pics right above the clothing. Part 3. 3rd last picture also.

Thanks again!!!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
siulongluiy wrote: Yaaa your last post with all the pics right above the clothing. Part 3. 3rd last picture also.

Thanks again!!!
Yup, those are anti-fatigue mats. We have one in the kitchen and I like it. Just a little difficult to clean
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
Here are the clearance deals at Candiac. As always, YMMV. Pretty boring selection this week...many repeats from last week. No clothing pictures as it was full of staff.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image