Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

(Montreal Bridge + Candiac) May 30 to June 05, 2016...

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2016 6:36 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14952 posts
213262 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] (Montreal Bridge + Candiac) May 30 to June 05, 2016...

Hi there,

This is at the Bridge in Montreal Bridge... I mostly focus on sales and .97 items...

As previously noted, I got a warning not taking pictures in the Costco, so now I have to either take it what seem interesting or commit myself to memory what is on sale. So, on that note, sorry for the few pictures I could take.

I also will make a commentary at the end of this posting so whatever I miss, see or whatnot, it will be noted there...

Warehouse savings (for Quebec)...
http://www.costco.ca/warehouse-instant-savings-qc.html

As always, it's YMMV and I might have miss some items as I didn't go everywhere.

Note that the images are hosted on my server, so don't go sharing it around. :p It make it easier to upload it...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
83 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14952 posts
213262 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 2...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14952 posts
213262 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 3...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14952 posts
213262 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

It's all at the Montreal Bridge. I actually went in early and got stuck there because it was busy as hell. Also, there isn't anything really interesting at all. I was bored going around with an empty cart walking around doing this thread. *lol* That's how bad it was, I didn't buy anything...

There was some clothes in the middle that have some clearance, but way too many people. There was a lot of samples this morning, too, so there is some items I couldn't even take pictures...

As always, krazykanuck will update the thread when he goes to Candiac... If there is anything interesting... *lol*

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14952 posts
213262 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Well, this is my little request reply...

I would like to thank RFD "Cheap" for sending some stamps for my mother (and magnets), also "CrazyJo82", "Hybrid88" and "JadeAngel" for sending some magnets. :) Also, RFD "pgartner" and "DaSnipe" for some computer parts.

Anyone got any old computer stuff that is working (small hard drive, PSU, video card) that is Windows 7 usable, that you're getting rid of (recent upgrade, etc), either for cheap or for free, let me know.

Since it's the summer and summer vacation is coming up, I been asking for location magnet for my mother from around the world, as she can't walk much anymore, so for her to travel is hard. So, if you're going somewhere and happen to see a cool magnet during your travels, can you pick one up for me? PM me if any questions...

Ju Leon...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6283 posts
38012 upvotes
Montreal
Folks in Mississauga..calm down eh, there are enough deals to go around...
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3901 posts
2190 upvotes
Ontario
krazykanuck wrote: Folks in Mississauga..calm down eh, there are enough deals to go around...
I had someone yell at me for allegedly taking their parking spot which they had waited for considerably less than I had.

That was at the Kitchener location which has the worst parking of any Costco I've been to.

I'm not yet convinced that a parking spot is worth getting into a physical confrontation over. However, you best stay off my lawn.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2367 posts
933 upvotes
Ottawa
TCWeasel wrote: I'm not yet convinced that a parking spot is worth getting into a physical confrontation over. However, you best stay off my lawn.
Some people take parking spots way too seriously. Walk an extra minute to the door, it will be good for you
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2005
5897 posts
301 upvotes
GTA
Rudy wrote: Some people take parking spots way too seriously. Walk an extra minute to the door, it will be good for you
No kidding. Kids & I were volunteering at the Beer Store this saturday as part of the Beer Store's Bottle Drive to help the cure for Leukemia and some young a*s punk gets really mouthy with us because we took up 2 spots in front of the beer store soliciting for donations either in Cash or bottle returns. He ended up parking a whole 10 feet away. So we all waited outside waiting for this guy to buy is 6 pack and then say something again. This time he kept his mouth shut.....

sk
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6221 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
the laval stores doesn't have 80% of these liquidations prices
Deal Guru
Mar 4, 2004
10202 posts
3116 upvotes
Montreal
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

It's all at the Montreal Bridge. I actually went in early and got stuck there because it was busy as hell. Also, there isn't anything really interesting at all. I was bored going around with an empty cart walking around doing this thread. *lol* That's how bad it was, I didn't buy anything...

There was some clothes in the middle that have some clearance, but way too many people. There was a lot of samples this morning, too, so there is some items I couldn't even take pictures...

As always, krazykanuck will update the thread when he goes to Candiac... If there is anything interesting... *lol*

Ju Leon...
Pretty lame this week!!! Thanks for your effort!
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14952 posts
213262 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

There are some people are outright rude. I remember I saw a car coming out. I put my signal and just wait until he can get out. As soon as I tried to turn in, some SUV just drove in my spot without the careless in the world (no signal either). I honk. He walk out and wave me away. I was so tempted to walk out and scratch that SUV. That was in Brossard. I still believe in karma will bite his butt someday, but seriously... It's been a long time ago. People have no manners anymore.
TCWeasel wrote: I had someone yell at me for allegedly taking their parking spot which they had waited for considerably less than I had.

That was at the Kitchener location which has the worst parking of any Costco I've been to.

I'm not yet convinced that a parking spot is worth getting into a physical confrontation over. However, you best stay off my lawn.
Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14952 posts
213262 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

This is why I parked my car as far away from the door, but close enough where I can drop off my cart. *lol*

However, the only Costco I don't go is Laval and Marche Central. Parking is hell. St-Hubert is also rough, too.

Ju Leon...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
I always click the thanks button, but thought I'd post and say thanks today. Your efforts are always appreciated.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17146 posts
5652 upvotes
Markham
krazykanuck wrote: Folks in Mississauga..calm down eh, there are enough deals to go around...
from the video
So the lady got the spot stolen.
but she goes and open the guys back door. looks like they have a kid inside
that why she got pushed. The red car owner thought she might hurt his/her kid??
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
3787 posts
67 upvotes
Keigotw wrote: from the video
So the lady got the spot stolen.
but she goes and open the guys back door. looks like they have a kid inside
that why she got pushed. The red car owner thought she might hurt his/her kid??
not sure about the first part, but the last part looks accurate--woman in black and white stripes came in like mama bear to protect whoever was in the rear driver side seat, and that's when her husband got involved. . .

then blue and white stripes dude escalated by using keys in his hand when striking to defend his wife (bat crap crazy lady in red). . .

damn that escalated quickly. . .

glad this all was captured on video--should make it easier for the police to sort this mess out. . .

i'm guessing dude with keys and red shirt lady might not fare well on this one, as both parties appeared to have disengaged until red shirt lady opened the door of the car. . .

wow, that's just some crazy road-rage variant. . .glad i live on the other side of the gta from that nonsense, hope it doesn't find its way to my corner of the 'burbs

edit: so apparently peel police got this footage and no charges were laid. . .really? wow
Nov 26, 2003
859 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you again for all your time and effort especially since you found nothing you wanted.Hope the rest of your week is better!
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14952 posts
213262 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

I wish I can out a jar here, I can buy myself some lunch. :P

Ju Leon...
Oct 18, 2004
383 posts
93 upvotes
Halifax
afong56 wrote: not sure about the first part, but the last part looks accurate--woman in black and white stripes came in like mama bear to protect whoever was in the rear driver side seat, and that's when her husband got involved. . .

then blue and white stripes dude escalated by using keys in his hand when striking to defend his wife (bat crap crazy lady in red). . .

damn that escalated quickly. . .

glad this all was captured on video--should make it easier for the police to sort this mess out. . .

i'm guessing dude with keys and red shirt lady might not fare well on this one, as both parties appeared to have disengaged until red shirt lady opened the door of the car. . .

wow, that's just some crazy road-rage variant. . .glad i live on the other side of the gta from that nonsense, hope it doesn't find its way to my corner of the 'burbs

edit: so apparently peel police got this footage and no charges were laid. . .really? wow
If someone opened the door to my car with my kids in the back I would probably go nuts too.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
1113 posts
872 upvotes
Kingghost wrote: If someone opened the door to my car with my kids in the back I would probably go nuts too.
In every modern society you are allowed to stand your ground.
Plus if you use cruel devices to inflict unexpected harm the victim will be excused if they proceed to knock your lights off within the next few seconds

But remember people .. rule #1 of costco fight club is you do not talk about costco fight club!
rule #2 is there is no rule in costco fight club!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)