Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

(Montreal Bridge) Nov 23 to Nov 29, 2015...

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2015 2:28 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] (Montreal Bridge) Nov 23 to Nov 29, 2015...

Hi there,

Here you go. Replacing Brownie85 (finally found the mistake) for another week. This is at the Bridge in Montreal... I mostly focus on sales and .97 items...

No Warehouse flyer this week again...

As always, it's YMMV and I might have miss some items as I didn't go everywhere.

Note that the images are hosted on my server, so don't go sharing it around. :p It make it easier to upload it...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
79 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 2...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 3...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 4...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 5...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 6...

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

I added some "Christmas" toys ideas in there, not really on sale, but at least give you some, well, ideas...

A lot of sales will end on Nov. 26, others beyond the month of Dec.

Black Friday (Nov. 27), Costco will be open at 9 AM...

On a serious note, this might be the last picture opts I will be doing. I got a warning from one of the staff not to take pictures (that's why I got cut short taking the last few aisles). To avoid any banning of my membership, I'm gonna stop for a bit or take far less pictures.

Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1372 posts
585 upvotes
thanks ju leon; no one wants to see you get your membership revoked. stay safe.
"A festivus for the rest of us"

Items for Sale:
Deal Guru
Mar 4, 2004
10229 posts
3143 upvotes
Montreal
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

I added some "Christmas" toys ideas in there, not really on sale, but at least give you some, well, ideas...

On a serious note, this might be the last picture opts I will be doing. I got a warning from one of the staff not to take pictures (that's why I got cut short taking the last few aisles). To avoid any banning of my membership, I'm gonna stop for a bit or take far less pictures.

Ju Leon...
I'm surprised you lasted that long...there is a rule buried somewhere deep in the rules of the store. I can't find the link right now, but I read it with my own eyes about a year ago in the Terms and conditions of being a Costco member on Costco.ca it looks like the terms and conditions page was shrunk down...it used to be way longer.

Photos are NOT PERMITTED in Costco and they can revoke your membership.

You might have to stick with a paper and a pencil, I really don't care about the photos. I care about the product name and price that is on sale. :)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7282 posts
1820 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

Ju Leon...
They are doing this again eh. When will they learn ...

Thank you for your effort. Will miss these threads I am sure.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
2279 posts
2192 upvotes
This might help you in future adventures @ Costco to be more discreet. Instead of posting new pics every week, you should start noting down weekly sale prices and sku on paper and then plaster them onto existing pictures taken. This will take more time for editing but on the bright side, you still remains 'scot-free' from the eyes of Costco employees.

I am sure rfders will understand even with less vision (pics) on your weekly updates.
“Ninety percent of all human wisdom is the ability to mind your own business.”
— Robert A. Heinlein
Jan 16, 2008
334 posts
75 upvotes
Calgary
imoo2u wrote: This might help you in future adventures @ Costco to be more discreet. Instead of posting new pics every week, you should start noting down weekly sale prices and sku on paper and then plaster them onto existing pictures taken. This will take more time for editing but on the bright side, you still remains 'scot-free' from the eyes of Costco employees.

I am sure rfders will understand even with less vision (pics) on your weekly updates.
You are aware that he's not getting paid to do this right?
Deal Guru
Mar 4, 2004
10229 posts
3143 upvotes
Montreal
Falcon-x wrote: You are aware that he's not getting paid to do this right?
I had suggested writing down the price, sku and product name on sale above...but you are right, EVEN that would take too long.

Maybe inferno_gn needs a GO FUND ME page? We need to ask an admin...got to be an exception for this weekly thread man! It saves THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS for all the people who read it and use it to shop.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Actually, I could write it all down on a notepad, then take a picture of the notepad and posted it. *lol* So I don't have to re-type it all over. *lol*

I do have a Go Fund Me page for a car of my own, but it's now pointless. *lol*

Ju Leon...
Oct 16, 2002
834 posts
674 upvotes
inferno_gn wrote: On a serious note, this might be the last picture opts I will be doing. I got a warning from one of the staff not to take pictures (that's why I got cut short taking the last few aisles). To avoid any banning of my membership, I'm gonna stop for a bit or take far less pictures.
That's unfortunate. Will have to visit costco less, only for routine shopping rather than stopping by extra times because something unexpected is on sale.
Nov 20, 2012
322 posts
190 upvotes
OTTAWA
Anybody know if Costco does price adjustment on consumables - I just bought the Starbucks coffee last week?
Feb 21, 2008
295 posts
168 upvotes
Montreal
Would love to be able to prove how much business you bring to them via these posts; they should be at least giving you a free membership. I'm sure there are more RFDers like me who refuse to brave the traffic heading towards Costco & then the 'cross at your own risk' parking lot intersection @ Marche Centrale. Ju Leon then posts his photos and voila, off we go for those aisle-end sales and wife tags along with the end result $2-300 at the cash; even heading to store alone for 1 product will still likely have one pick up another item on sale.
Had staff at MCentrale also tell me not to take photos (wanted to research item at home) as 'they could compromise client privacy'.

JuLeon did you purchase those Bailey's chocolates......also can't believe they still make those chocolate Icy squares & After-Eight (both staples during holidays in our home as a kid...30 years ago).

Thanks for your work JuLeon; take a break for a bit; you'll save us some money (haha).
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

It is right here...
http://www.costco.ca/membership-conditi ... tions.html
Use of still or digital cameras or other recording devices, or recording of prices in any manner is not permitted. Offenders will be asked to leave the premises and their membership may be revoked.
Time to buy a pen and notebook... *lol*

Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2004
1671 posts
402 upvotes
Montreal
thanks to this thread, I now know that there is nothing on sale of interest to me this week.....saving me from the hassle of going there....that's worth some spare change to me on a go fund me page :)
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Actually, go fund me page is just not worth it. They take around 10% of all transactions (GoFundMe take 5% and the rest is the transfer fee of their payment system). Might as well set up a PayPal Donation box or something. *lol*

Ju Leon...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)