Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Sept. 29 to Oct. 5 - in store sales & liquidation items *YMMV*

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2014 8:24 pm
Dec 31, 2001
599 posts
11 upvotes
cheamh wrote: I didn't know that! Cheers.
Just make sure you have the original receipt with you. I made a round trip back home to grab a receipt the first time but it was worth it to save a 100$ on a BBQ.
Also they have to have the item in stock. You can also get credited again on the same item if it drops in price again. We bought the Amelia dining table set for 780$, it dropped to 599.97$, I got credited and was happy. Went back 2 days later and saw that the last set was dropped to 328$ so I ran to customer service and after some confirmation on the price got credited another 270$. Was very happy! :)
Have a nice day! :D
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
1396 posts
33924 upvotes
Montreal
sunnybono wrote: Was in Montreal last week and stocked up on beer at Costco. Did the price of a 24 of Stella, Heineken, Corona and the 60 pack of Coors light cans go up by about $5/case at Costco only or is it a general hike in beer prices in QC?? I recall buying a 24 of Stella earlier in the year for $24.99 now it's $29.99.

sk
Usually you see the rock bottom beer prices in QC over the summer (about $1 per beer), once fall comes around they go to $30 for a 24 unless there's a sale.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2009
1232 posts
415 upvotes
Burlington
isrdum wrote: Advice????
Better than Staples????
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Cr3HYQx.jpg[/IMG]
I bought one of these True Innovations chairs from Costco about 4 years ago. It looks very similar to this one, but slightly different. The fake leather coating started peeling off after about 2 years of use, and it looks like total garbage now.
Aug 9, 2014
13 posts
11 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Found this addition at the Merivale location:

I/O Magic Rescue Power TwinPack (2200mAh) $12.97
Item # 368391

These 2,200mA Li-Poly Portable Power Pack batteries can quickly and safely recharge your portable devices while on the go. Extend your battery life with a small form factor that easily fits in your pocket. These are perfect for charging your smartphones, MP3 players, cameras, tablets and most mobile devices.

Features
•2x 2200mAh Rescue Power Battery Packs. Perfect for Sharing
•Universal Portable Charger – Perfect for charging mobile devices
•Compatible with the iPhone, iPod, Smartphones, Cellphones, MP3 Players, Cameras, Bluetooth Headsets, Portable Gaming Devices, GPS Units, and Hundreds More
•2200mAh Lithium Polymer Battery (enough power to fully charge most smart phones)
•Standard USB Connection is compatible with hundreds of devices
•2x Micro USB Cables Included
•LED Charging & Status Indicators
•Intelligent Protection – Prevents Overcharging, Undercurrent, and Short Circuits

Specifications
•Battery Capacity: 2200mAh
•Battery Type: Li-Polymer
•Output Power: DC 5V/1A
•Input: DC 5V
•Accessories: USB-Micro B cable

Package Contents
•2x 2200mAh Rescue Power Battery Packs
•2x Micro USB Cables

Dimensions & Weight
•78 x 30 x 24 cm
•2.5 oz

Model Number
•I016B02PBC2

Here's a link to a previous thread on this product with some discussion of quality:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/showthread.php?t=1469044
May 9, 2003
338 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
AJ was not on sale in Mississauga East last night (but cheaper than previous week). Now at $11.something. New regular price?

Picked up one of the A19 LED bulbs for $5 to try out.
Go Leafs Go!
Jun 11, 2009
62 posts
18 upvotes
Anyone know which variety the kcup "coffee favorites" contains ?
Feb 2, 2003
476 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone have any thoughts on the Champion generator for 599? Definitely in need of one after hearing that the Farmer's Almanac is forecasting the "T-Rex" of winters. :|
Not sure if this is a really good deal or not...

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4sXAqC2.jpg[/IMG]
Aug 9, 2014
13 posts
11 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
stone2k3 wrote: Anyone know which variety the kcup "coffee favorites" contains ?
Trying to visualize loading them into the spinner thingy at work today...

15 Timothy's Pacific Island Blend
15 Timothy's Breakfast Blend
15 ALVH French Roast
15 ALVH Vanilla Hazelnut
10 Barista Prima Italian Roast
10 Donut Shop
Sep 1, 2013
34 posts
25 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks Brownie!

Anyone know if the Bick's whole dill pickles (not the sliced variety) are also on sale?

PS anyone wanting a good laugh - scroll up to the WOOLITE detergent deal - check out the French translation on the box. :lol:
Oct 15, 2001
314 posts
78 upvotes
Montreal
Kwizzy wrote: Thanks Brownie!

Anyone know if the Bick's whole dill pickles (not the sliced variety) are also on sale?

PS anyone wanting a good laugh - scroll up to the WOOLITE detergent deal - check out the French translation on the box. :lol:
No, not in St-Hubert, only the sliced one.
Aug 30, 2012
294 posts
82 upvotes
Montreal
anyone see the contigo travel mug (2 set) at costco in montreal?
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
1396 posts
33924 upvotes
Montreal
joshslvdrn07 wrote: anyone see the contigo travel mug (2 set) at costco in montreal?
I've seen them recently at 2 Montreal locations.
Aug 11, 2007
300 posts
167 upvotes
Kwizzy wrote: Thanks Brownie!

I checked in Costco Guelph last night, and whole pickles were regular price (and they didn't even have the sliced ones!)
Oct 13, 2013
406 posts
56 upvotes
Chomedey, QC
I bought those garbage flexon hoses for 50$ a year ago at another retailer and they are garbage. they KINK imediately. they are labelled as kink-free but I think they meant FREE-KINKS.... When I wanted to return the merchandise to the manufacturer, I could not find them. try googling their name, there's no official website, there is no rma departement.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1528 posts
261 upvotes
East Coast!
Nikitty wrote: Does anyone have any thoughts on the Champion generator for 599? Definitely in need of one after hearing that the Farmer's Almanac is forecasting the "T-Rex" of winters. :|
Not sure if this is a really good deal or not...

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4sXAqC2.jpg[/IMG]
It's a amazing deal.. you wont find a better deal on a generator.
Electric start is pretty sweet too!
Aug 30, 2012
294 posts
82 upvotes
Montreal
brownie85 wrote: I've seen them recently at 2 Montreal locations.
if its not too much trouble, could you inbox me the locations.

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
1548 posts
51857 upvotes
New Westminster
Thanks OP! It's always great to see pictures from out East!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)