Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Ecovacs deebot 937 $499 (save $200)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2019 9:46 pm
Tags:
78 replies
Feb 27, 2009
138 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
I m
Myself debating between the above or roomba i7
Feb 27, 2009
138 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Guys any reviews on which one is a better robot
May 4, 2016
68 posts
26 upvotes
Interested in some more info about this robot too. Debating between Xiaomi Mi Robot or a model from Costco. I am concerned about the warranty of a Xiaomi from AliExpress.
Feb 27, 2009
138 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Yes me too. Waiting on expert rflgers advice
May 18, 2007
349 posts
751 upvotes
I would recommend the roomba, it's more expensive but worth it as all the replacement parts are easy to find on amazon/Ebay for cheap. Trust me these things need parts to be replaced over time (filters, brushes, rollers, even battery after a few years). Roomba models are designed to be easy to clean (rollers do not have brushes that tangle hair). But since its Costco you could probably use this one and if it breaks, just return it. Personally I would pay extra for the i7 just cuz it's easier to maintain. In terms of navigation and cleaning they are pretty comparable. So up to you as you can buy two of these for the price of an i7+.

Best value would be if you can find a roomba 960 or 980 model for a steep discount (~$600) as it has almost all the same features as the i7.
Mar 9, 2008
842 posts
377 upvotes
You can't return electronic after 90 days
Feb 27, 2009
138 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks a lot wonginator. I really appreciate your detailed reply. I guess i ll be looking into 980 then.
Feb 27, 2009
138 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Haranzo what if they stop working after 90 days
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1171 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
Ayan Usman wrote: Haranzo what if they stop working after 90 days
Then it's normal manufacturer warranty I would assume.
Sep 14, 2008
513 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
Where are you going to find it for $600? The list price is ~$1,150. Has it dropped that low before? At that price you could buy two of these.

Also, for replacement parts, you can find all online except the battery (though the battery it would be nice to have also) - https://www.ecovacsparts.com/
Feb 27, 2009
138 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Canabal i guess wonginator was talking about 907 or 980 model to be in $600 range as they have same feature.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2005
5481 posts
384 upvotes
Mississauga
Any comparison to this versus Neato D7. That has gotten better reviews than i7 (minus the auto empty feature)
May 18, 2007
349 posts
751 upvotes
You can return it after 90 days without any problems. 90 days is only for the items listed on their return policy (tvs, etc) and even for those items then they can accommodate special requests based on genuine need and your spend level (it is up to the manager to decide).
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1546 posts
1600 upvotes
Robo vacs are not listed in their electronic return policy. I am assuming it can be returned as per usuall costco Policy.
Sep 19, 2011
16 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
I got the Xiaomi Robot and got my mom the Roomba 680 and the Xiaomi is better in my opinion. I got the Xiaomi 2 years ago and it's still going strong while my mom's roomba's side brush broke. We replaced it from amazon so it wasn't that expensive. The Xiaomi is comparable to the 900 series roomba's so unless you are looking at the 900 + series i would go with the Xiaomi.

I would be happy to answer any questions about the xiaomi.
Jun 19, 2016
39 posts
18 upvotes
woozi24 wrote: I got the Xiaomi Robot and got my mom the Roomba 680 and the Xiaomi is better in my opinion. I got the Xiaomi 2 years ago and it's still going strong while my mom's roomba's side brush broke. We replaced it from amazon so it wasn't that expensive. The Xiaomi is comparable to the 900 series roomba's so unless you are looking at the 900 + series i would go with the Xiaomi.

I would be happy to answer any questions about the xiaomi.
Hi there, I really need to buy me a robot vacuum and where did you get this xiaomi robot? Is it through aliexpress? what's the exact model of yours?
Thanks

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)