[Costco] Costco: Freemotion XTR Treadmill 3CHP 20X60" 699.97

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2011 11:18 am
Tags:
May 10, 2008
302 posts
37 upvotes

[Costco] Costco: Freemotion XTR Treadmill 3CHP 20X60" 699.97

Was in costco (south london, wellington) and happen to see a slew of these sitting around and on shelves and floors (probably more then a dozen or so)
anyways, at $700 it seemed like a great value to me, i didn't buy one as i already have one, but i thought i would pass on the information to fellow RFDers.

most likely nationwide clearance, so if your in the market for a nice treadmill, definitely check these out.
I am almost certain there will be another price drop, but if you buy now, you can price protect it later ?

133 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
1155 posts
65 upvotes
Brantford
Seen these as well but wasn't sure how they were compared to the last ones that Costco was clearing out a couple weeks back. Would definitely like to know, and if another price drop can be expected that would be awesome and a great time to purchase one of these!
Jun 21, 2010
22 posts
LONDON
If I'm not mistaken, I believe this is the same model people were talking about it. I'm actually interested in purchasing this. Does anyone have any input on this treadmill? Thanks, hope we get some reviews/advice in here.
Jan 20, 2008
40 posts
I have this unit, it's a good unit for this price I purchased the treadmill at the North York Costco for 799 and I thought that was a great price for 699 I think it's a steal. Has anybody seen this at any of the GTA locations for this price? It'd be sweet to save another 100 bucks

The box is huge and very heavy though, so make sure you have a couple of buddies to help you out with it.
Jul 16, 2008
443 posts
30 upvotes
Bump...

I'll visit the CostCo Kitchener this weekend. Will be REALLY delighted to see it there!!

Problem is, will I be able to fit that in a normal car? And will I have to call like 6 buddies to help me move that thing?

Anyone who have this machine (or a link on a web with more info about this machine)?
[OP]
May 10, 2008
302 posts
37 upvotes
gadogry wrote:
Jun 24th, 2010 12:44 am
Bump...

I'll visit the CostCo Kitchener this weekend. Will be REALLY delighted to see it there!!

Problem is, will I be able to fit that in a normal car? And will I have to call like 6 buddies to help me move that thing?

Anyone who have this machine (or a link on a web with more info about this machine)?
i dont know what you mean by "normal" but there is no way you'd be able to fit that into a coupe/sedan, might be able to fit it into a mini-van if you left the back hatch open a little bit... the boxes were huge..best to get a buddy with a full sized truck and chip in for gas and tell him you'll buy him a costco hotdog and drink ;)
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2005
1745 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
Damn... I am in the market for a decent threadmill and this would certainly fit the bill... if I can find one.

It'd be great if anyone confirm stock in GVR area. I've personally visited downtown Costco last week and there was none. :(
Jul 16, 2008
443 posts
30 upvotes
Bought one in the Kitchener CostCo!!

There were still 6 left after we bought ours.

Beware -- box is super long and weighs 320lbs.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
1155 posts
65 upvotes
Brantford
So is it still at the $699.97 price or lower? People are expecting it to be a clearance item and for the price to drop down further.
Jul 16, 2008
443 posts
30 upvotes
scotty01 wrote:
Jun 27th, 2010 9:49 pm
So is it still at the $699.97 price or lower? People are expecting it to be a clearance item and for the price to drop down further.
Yes I got it for $700. And I'd think that it's already an awesome deal for a treadmill with such specs. Well recognized brand too.

If you don't really need a treadmill, I guess you can wait for the price to *maybe* drop further lower and then decide. For me, I had been shopping for one for about 6 months and have not seen a deal that even come close to this.
Jan 20, 2008
40 posts
I went to the Newmarket location to adjust my price and there was about 8 of them there. The customer service rep said this is a clearance item and they won't be coming back, so if you need to get it do it now. I don't think they price will be coming down any more at this point, it is already very low and they will sell out before it goes down any further.

Once I had my unit setup I noticed some display issues, like the LCD display is kind of faded and hard to see, so I am planning on calling the support and see what they can do about it. Otherwise it a great treadmill and probably one of the best deals on the market.
Jul 15, 2003
194 posts
8 upvotes
Markham
anyone see this at either richmond hill or markham costco's???

wanna get one!!

thanks
Jul 16, 2008
443 posts
30 upvotes
biggie wrote:
Jun 28th, 2010 8:54 am
anyone see this at either richmond hill or markham costco's???

wanna get one!!

thanks
Try calling the store and ask :)

Markham East
65 Kirkham Dr
Markham ON L3S 0A9
(905) 201-3500

Scarborough
1411 Warden Avenue
Scarborough ON M1R 2S3
(416) 288-0033

Markham