[Costco] Garmin Fenix 3 HR $299.97 in store, YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2018 12:13 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2007
1355 posts
72 upvotes
Milton
Saw a bunch at the Burlington location this afternoon. Great price for a great watch, I got myself the Forerunner 935 tho, don’t need the durability of the Fenix and I like the lower profile on the 935 for the exact same features as the Fenix 5, I have small wrists and I can’t imagine wearing these things all day, I’m only using it as a running watch, as I use my Fitbit Charge 2 as my daily activity tracker.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
2511 posts
290 upvotes
ExcelPremium wrote:
Dec 28th, 2017 1:34 pm
I think most people have bought the Sapphire version when it was on sale for $439 or so, is it worth the money saved to get this version instead of the Sapphire one?
Anyone reconsider buying this and returning the Sapphire?
Mar 2, 2015
120 posts
112 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
a steal at this price; I bought one when it was around 500 at costco, and that was just back in Spring this year; too bad there's none left in Ottawa area; otherwise I'd have bought another one; the vivoactive HR is 190 at costco, and this fenix is a beast compare to the vivoactive HR; the saphire titanium version at 440 still offers great value

this is a fitness watch first, and smartwatch second, while it's vice versa for the samsung gear s3; I know because I have both; for fitness, it's pretty tough to beat the fenix; as well, the latest software update on the gear s3 makes it more buggy and laggy - not impressed
May 10, 2007
807 posts
30 upvotes
Thornhill
Any available left in the GTA? Checked the Markham store they had no stock.
Nov 17, 2009
27 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I just tried one on at Downsview... barometer issue held me back