Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Garmin Fenix 3 HR Titanium - $199.97

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2018 4:51 pm
Nov 15, 2018
2 posts
I’m also on the fence of buying one of these Garmin Fenix 3 HR to replace my Fitbit charge 2. Here in Edmonton the price is still at $390 and it’s the silver version with the titanium band. I’ve asked the sale person to let me take a look at the back of the watch but they refused. I believe from my findings the silver bezel ones are the non sapphire?
I’ve look on Youtube concerning some of the issues with this watch as well regarding gps, altimeter to name a few. Could anyone elaborate on this issue and their experience with this watch? Or is the Fenix 5 any better? Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2370 posts
1036 upvotes
London
still regular price at south London.
Aug 20, 2009
17 posts
11 upvotes
No change in price at Mississauga Location (Dixie and Dundas) as of yesterday.
Dec 14, 2007
670 posts
824 upvotes
Regular price Thorncliffe. Toronto. Maybe Boxing Day?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4561 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
At the Ajax location, noticed that they moved the display from just having the cardboards hanging to the watch now in the glass display case (with the other watches and jewelry).
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2003
1265 posts
713 upvotes
Toronto
Any updates on this? Realy disappointed in the vivoactive 3 for $239.99 it works worse than my vivoactive HR (second generation).
Nov 30, 2003
359 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone intrested I have an extra bought as a gift can sell plus small fee for getting it.

Pm if interested.