Hot Deals

[Costco] Get $25 OFF a purchase of $100 or more on Costco.ca when you pay with Masterpass.

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2017 5:29 pm
Aug 24, 2003
797 posts
77 upvotes
gvrd
Rsnav09 wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 2:44 pm
When did you order? The steelies i ordered last week still Order Received.
ordered oct 3

shipped oct 5
Jun 13, 2017
62 posts
34 upvotes
I was able to finally sign up using incognito mode.. But no luck on using it to purchase an item from Costco. :(

Edit:
Finally, I was able to place the order using Chrome's incognito mode.
Last edited by adhika on Oct 11th, 2017 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ArloCopter
Apr 17, 2009
424 posts
31 upvotes
Did anyone succeeded to order playstation network cards?
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
2451 posts
475 upvotes
North York
I read through most of these pages and didn't find answers, so can someone help me out?

a) you don't need a membership to order from Costco.ca, correct?

b) For masterpass, it's just like Visa checkout, where you don't actually need a mastercard. aka I can pay with Visa using masterpass?

My girlfriend is looking for a glider chair and Costco.ca is the cheapest we can find at $319. $25 off would make it even a better deal
Mar 15, 2013
263 posts
91 upvotes
Fredericton
Cjohnson202 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 10:21 am
I read through most of these pages and didn't find answers, so can someone help me out?

a) you don't need a membership to order from Costco.ca, correct?

b) For masterpass, it's just like Visa checkout, where you don't actually need a mastercard. aka I can pay with Visa using masterpass?

My girlfriend is looking for a glider chair and Costco.ca is the cheapest we can find at $319. $25 off would make it even a better deal
The answers are yes and yes. No need to be a Costco mbr and you can use a Visa. I did.
Sep 5, 2008
276 posts
85 upvotes
Port Moody
chineseconscript wrote:
Oct 5th, 2017 9:00 pm
lol thanks. no idea what the down votes were about. i've seen plenty of RFD'ers talking about buying a filler and return it afterwards for free shipping or to get a discount. ah well.

but no i never got an answer. i read from another thread that it may be YMMV. im guessing it depends on the cashier who does your returns.

my items arrived within the last two days. i'll try to return the fillers this weekend. i'll private msg you.
FYI: I returned a $45 item and got a full refund. They didn't adjust for the discount.
Sep 21, 2011
151 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
jerschwab wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 1:29 pm
FYI: I returned a $45 item and got a full refund. They didn't adjust for the discount.
nice! i guess it is ymmv. just out of curiosity, which costco did you go to?
May 18, 2010
406 posts
55 upvotes
Ottawa
strippedaway wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 6:08 pm
Did your order go through?
Took some coordination with Costco Customer Service, but in the end it worked. $115. Since my first order was declined, I ended up getting $75 Xbox card, $15 Xbox Card and an EA Access 12 month subscription for $86. Very happy with this. Thanks again OP
Sep 5, 2008
276 posts
85 upvotes
Port Moody
chineseconscript wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 2:22 pm
nice! i guess it is ymmv. just out of curiosity, which costco did you go to?
Costco Willingdon in Burnaby. I even mentioned the discount, but he didn't say much about it. He did say that Costco was hopefully going to same day delivery like Amazon. Interesting.
Mar 17, 2016
4 posts
1 upvote
Can anyone help me. I have 2 item's at regular price in my cart. Total 140$. Every time I try to pay with masterpass, this message appear: Cannot procced with wallet payment.

I've try with incognito mode and didn't work.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
2753 posts
422 upvotes
Mississauga
Picked up a great pair of serengetti driving glasses for $80+tax. Thanks OP!
Nov 27, 2015
8 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver, BC
jfmartel wrote:
Oct 6th, 2017 2:19 pm
I tough that everyone had their order cancelled with the xbox GC...
No problem getting the gift cards.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2015
2662 posts
13421 upvotes
BC, Lower Mainland
jerschwab wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 4:26 pm
Costco Willingdon in Burnaby. I even mentioned the discount, but he didn't say much about it. He did say that Costco was hopefully going to same day delivery like Amazon. Interesting.
Isn't that considered as a fraud ?

For example: if you bought a new TV to watch the Super Bowl and then return it after the game, it's still considered as a fraud. I saw it on The news before and they have a special term for that.
SELLING

GROUP BUY
Dec 10, 2009
127 posts
39 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 6:37 pm

For example: if you bought a new TV to watch the Super Bowl and then return it after the game, it's still considered as a fraud. I saw it on The news before and they have a special term for that.

With respect, I don't see how you would classify it with fraud. Someone returned an item in store, and mentioned he/she got a discount but the store processed the return their way (the fine print on costco.ca does not state anything about how returns will be handled). The way I see it, fraud only applies when there is deception involved.

To your analogy on the new TV, if you return something within the store specified return period, how is that fraud? It would be fraud if you did something like put in a different TV in an original box, or lie. If both parties are working with the same, truthful information, I wouldn't count that as fraud.
Sep 5, 2008
276 posts
85 upvotes
Port Moody
Thatdealguy wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 6:37 pm

Haha... I ordered the wrong box of diapers. I told the guy about the discount before he refunded me. I don't know their policies. I went in right after and bought another box of diapers. No, I definitely don't see this as fraud, but thanks for your concern.

Thread Information

There are currently 8 users viewing this thread. (5 members and 3 guests)

eyeball123, zod, ciuvak, PacificSun, insomnia77