Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Get $25 OFF a purchase of $100 or more on Costco.ca when you pay with Masterpass (ENDS DEC. 9)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2017 10:11 pm
Nov 15, 2011
129 posts
43 upvotes
Sea - yes it should have applied during the check out.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2006
5314 posts
2518 upvotes
Winnipeg
For those using the discount twice or more.. Do you need a new Masterpass acct and costco profile each time? And a different master card # too?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
3039 posts
1638 upvotes
ON
canuckcolehead wrote: For those using the discount twice or more.. Do you need a new Masterpass acct and costco profile each time? And a different master card # too?
yes for all three. otherwise, either the discount won't show in your order or the order would be declined.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6185 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
canuckcolehead wrote: For those using the discount twice or more.. Do you need a new Masterpass acct and costco profile each time? And a different master card # too?
I used a new account (same membership number) and used the same masterpass account (same credit card) for my second order.
Alterna Bank Thread

TFSA Portfolio: ATD|CNQ|NA|SJ
RRSP Portfolio: ELV|URI|WSM
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I used a new account (with my wife's membership number) but the same masterpass account (same credit card) for my second order and it went through.
Nov 15, 2011
129 posts
43 upvotes
george_vancouver wrote: Finally successfully ordered the Xbox GC Smiling Face With Open Mouth!

Long story short, after my GC orders got repeatedly declined, I decided to order the Xbox GC with another physical item and the order went through.

GC code was delivered to my inbox within an hour. Hope this can help others out.
Dang that sucks you need a physical item for it to go through. Was hoping to stock up on Xbox Gift cards seeing as you can use those to buy things from the Microsoft store now..
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
3039 posts
1638 upvotes
ON
rvs007 wrote: I used a new account (with my wife's membership number) but the same masterpass account (same credit card) for my second order and it went through.
shipped? My order was declined.
membership doesn't matter at all.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1963 posts
831 upvotes
White Rock
Thanks OP.
Where can I get a receipt for my costco.ca order? I only see "Order Details" in My Account. I also got a "Your Costco.ca Order Number xxxxxx Was Delivered" email.
Which one is the receipt? Thanks!
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
goodfortune wrote: Thanks OP.
Where can I get a receipt for my costco.ca order? I only see "Order Details" in My Account. I also got a "Your Costco.ca Order Number xxxxxx Was Delivered" email.
Which one is the receipt? Thanks!
from https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/a ... kw/receipt

To print a receipt online, simply follow the steps below:
  1. Log into your account
  2. Click on "My account" on the homepage
  3. Choose "Order Status and Shopping History"
  4. Select the date range in which your order was placed
  5. Click on the desired order number
  6. Click the "Print" button to print a copy of your receipt

Your online order confirmation email that you received after you placed your order may also be used as a receipt.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1963 posts
831 upvotes
White Rock
tk1000 wrote: from https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/a ... kw/receipt

To print a receipt online, simply follow the steps below:
  1. Log into your account
  2. Click on "My account" on the homepage
  3. Choose "Order Status and Shopping History"
  4. Select the date range in which your order was placed
  5. Click on the desired order number
  6. Click the "Print" button to print a copy of your receipt

Your online order confirmation email that you received after you placed your order may also be used as a receipt.
Thank you!
Nov 4, 2006
723 posts
821 upvotes
Vancouver
Excavator Lego at $230 less discount. Perhaps it goes on sale during Black Friday ... will a price adjustment be available from Costco if so?
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MrBigNose wrote: shipped? My order was declined.
membership doesn't matter at all.
Yes, the second order was for a TV and it shipped and delivered without issues.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
So I tried a couple of times to get $120 worth of PSN credit and they declined, saying gift cards are not eligible or whatever.

I then called up Costco and they allowed me to do order again with $25 credit, and on the same account! In total, I got $170 worth of PSN credit for $120 (promo applied on two separate orders).

Christmas came early!
Apr 30, 2010
280 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
zod wrote: I noticed a warning when placing them that the CVV needs to be reinput after it takes off the $25 but never saw a spot for it.

It makes me wonder how people are succeeding with the orders. Not all of them are auto-cancelling. If we can figure out what other people are doing we can duplicate it :)
Did you get the gift card codes yet?
Apr 30, 2010
280 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
RiftOfChaos wrote: So I tried a couple of times to get $120 worth of PSN credit and they declined, saying gift cards are not eligible or whatever.

I then called up Costco and they allowed me to do order again with $25 credit, and on the same account! In total, I got $170 worth of PSN credit for $120 (promo applied on two separate orders).

Christmas came early!
Wait, so they let you use the $25 credit on an order under $100? Do you have a membership?
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3489 upvotes
Victoria
thegameplayer17 wrote: Did you get the gift card codes yet?
I did. They came pretty quick (less than an hour after i placed the order).
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
thegameplayer17 wrote: Wait, so they let you use the $25 credit on an order under $100? Do you have a membership?

I had two orders of over $100 and they allowed me to use $25 for both orders on one account. The second order was refunded $25 manually as it kept getting declined (on my second account). Yes I am a member. Call them up and they might work with you. YMMV.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1663 posts
806 upvotes
Ottawa
When I try to pay with Masterpass, I get this popup:
Unlock Masterpass™ with Capital One
Use your Capital One username and password to sign in to Masterpass; you don’t need a new login.
at the bottom it says "US English" but when I click nothing happens, I figure maybe it's a language flag. So I enter my Capital One login and get this message:
No eligible cards for Masterpass™
Your account is unable to set up Capital One Masterpass at this time because we cannot find any eligible cards on file. Please feel free to checkout additional card offerings at www.capitalone.com.
What am I doing wrong? I find Masterpass a total PITA when I've used it on other sites (with other MCs) so I expected it to be painful, but I didn't expect to get stuck.

Thanks!
=aw
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6185 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
aw1883 wrote: When I try to pay with Masterpass, I get this popup:
at the bottom it says "US English" but when I click nothing happens, I figure maybe it's a language flag. So I enter my Capital One login and get this message:
What am I doing wrong? I find Masterpass a total PITA when I've used it on other sites (with other MCs) so I expected it to be painful, but I didn't expect to get stuck.

Thanks!
=aw
Did you click on change your wallet?
Alterna Bank Thread

TFSA Portfolio: ATD|CNQ|NA|SJ
RRSP Portfolio: ELV|URI|WSM