Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Get $25 OFF a purchase of $100 or more on Costco.ca when you pay with Masterpass (ENDS DEC. 9)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2017 12:31 am
Mar 30, 2010
116 posts
41 upvotes
Calgary
Holystone wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 11:30 am
My gmail is first.last@gmail.com which I set up when gmail started. About 5-6 years back I guess some dude setup firstlast@gmail.com. Ever since I have frequently received his emails. I once tried sending him an email to let him know but that email too landed in my inbox. Not sure if the emails reach him also or if only I’m getting them. But lately I’ve not received anything so maybe he changed his email.

And yes no idea if my emails reached him!
He probably did not set up that email account because google would not allow him to. He may have had a typo when shared his email address with businesses or friends, or other people are simply typing it wrong. If his email address is jonsmith1 and people miss the 1 then you’d get them.
My MIL has the same email address as me with a 1 at the end and I’m always getting emails that are supposed to go to her due to people just not paying attention.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2004
5023 posts
140 upvotes
Montreal, QC, Canada
alanbrenton wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 12:15 pm
It works with the same membership number but don't add it during the registration. Add it when ordering the item. I've added the same membership four or five times now to supplementary costco online accounts.
If that's true, it should work if you already have the membership number in the account and you delete the membership number from your account just before you do checkout. There's also an option to change the membership number just before choosing payment. Has anyone tried any of these?
Ebay Feedback Score:55 | 68 Pos | 100%
My Heat 25-1-0

[POST=5799853]Best Quality DVD Burn I've Seen[/POST]
My Sale/Trade Lists [THREAD=399765]Computers[/THREAD]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
41547 posts
10222 upvotes
Ghetto_Child wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 1:05 pm
If that's true, it should work if you already have the membership number in the account and you delete the membership number from your account just before you do checkout. There's also an option to change the membership number just before choosing payment. Has anyone tried any of these?
I only added the same membership number to the four newly registered accounts and never removed them but something tells me costco.ca maybe fixing or unfixing stuff while the site undergoes maintenance.
Nov 12, 2014
151 posts
32 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Looking for an Apple TV but appears they're out of stock now?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1639 posts
137 upvotes
North York
Made an order yesterday that worked.

Tried two orders today and both got cancelled. I'm either unlucky or they're cracking down now.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2004
5023 posts
140 upvotes
Montreal, QC, Canada
Well this is surprising. I just tested two different Costco accounts on the same browser in regular mode and private browsing mode simultaneously. The discount shows up even if I reuse the same MasterPass account to pay for both orders on each different Costco account. However the discount will not show the 2nd time on the Costco account that already submitted an order with it once. So it doesn't seem to make a difference, or have any benefit, using multiple MasterPass accounts; it is limiting the coupon to one use per Costco login. I did however previously had my Costco membership number already saved in account details but I deleted the number on one account before sending in the order. Also neither of my Costco accounts have been verified yet.

What makes all of you get such different results? Cookie blocking?

Now I just hope I can have customer service add my membership number to the order already submitted so that I can still get the Aeroplan points.
Ebay Feedback Score:55 | 68 Pos | 100%
My Heat 25-1-0

[POST=5799853]Best Quality DVD Burn I've Seen[/POST]
My Sale/Trade Lists [THREAD=399765]Computers[/THREAD]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
41547 posts
10222 upvotes
costco.ca is down for me since this morning.

maybe it blacklisted my IP address.
Dec 6, 2012
159 posts
45 upvotes
Montréal, QC
alanbrenton wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 2:40 pm
costco.ca is down for me since this morning.

maybe it blacklisted my IP address.
I thought too, but a Ctrl+F5 and it is working
Jun 7, 2008
234 posts
19 upvotes
I just order something and didn't get any notification email. Is it normal? I don't even get an email after i setup the account
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
1902 posts
312 upvotes
Calgary
How fast did you get a response about cancellation?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
1902 posts
312 upvotes
Calgary
keroma wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 2:56 pm
I just order something and didn't get any notification email. Is it normal? I don't even get an email after i setup the account
I got notification for my order but I didn't get one for setting up the account.
Jun 19, 2006
323 posts
270 upvotes
I bought 2 spa gift cards around 2pm and it worked. No error messages and received the gift cards within 10 minutes of ordering

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)