Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Get $25 OFF a purchase of $100 or more on Costco.ca when you pay with Masterpass (ENDS DEC. 9)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 12:25 am
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2006
4074 posts
139 upvotes
Getting this same thing!
Tried on phone, chrome, ie, firefox and cleared cache, went incognito, and still can't get past this damn screen. Even tried a different mastercard.... very frustrating

NOTE: calling masterpass support is just as frustrating... anything beyond "clear your cache" "clear your history" will require at least 2 days for their "IT" to get back to you
bobor wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 11:36 pm
Not sure what's happening with my order - when I get to the step to finalize the Masterpass registration I get the "We're Almost Done'" screen and I press "Continue", nothing happens???

I just get a little circle scrolling and then get back to the Masterpass "We're Almost Done" screen. I've tried two different emails and Mastercards

Am I doing something wrong?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7497 posts
784 upvotes
Victoria
Sweet.. my order for eneloops went through no problems. It must be the gift cards that mess it up. Didn't even have to put in a membership # to make it work.

edit: Holy crap, I made one last account to take one last shot at some extra psn credit. Worked great and I got the codes in a few minutes. No idea why I failed at that about 5 or 6 times in the last few months, but the last one went through :) Also didn't use a membership # on it.
Oct 13, 2013
205 posts
79 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
to buy xbox live GC multiple times, do we have to register and use new masterpass account each time? Or just new costco account each time? What's the trick?
Last edited by bowen1506 on Dec 8th, 2017 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7497 posts
784 upvotes
Victoria
bowen1506 wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 1:46 am
to buy xbox live GC multiple times, do we have to register and use new masterpass account each time? Or just new costco account each time?
I think you only need a costco account. I managed to make two new accounts today, not enter costco membership #s, and used my same masterpass account on both.
Dec 6, 2012
156 posts
45 upvotes
Montréal, QC
I ordered winter rims yesterday, they shipped them this morning at 5AM, not bad, got the 25$ rebate.
Feb 22, 2015
10 posts
3 upvotes
Gloucester, ON
Just an FYI - you cannot buy xbox gift cards using masterpass - the order will be cancelled for no reason - I called customer service and they issues me a 25$ promo code to use so I could use regular cc checkout. Good deal though, got 125$ of xbox gift cards for 87$ in the end.
Dec 20, 2011
100 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
How long did it take for you to get cancellation emails? Its been 3 hours already since my order
Jul 20, 2012
385 posts
55 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Regarding the email trick, anyone know if there are any problems if one enters their membership early on vs at the order page? I wanted to use the masterpass promo on a 2nd item so I used the email trick (didn't enter mebership ID initially) but had to add the membership ID iin order to add the item adding the item to my cart (it was one of those members only items). Seemed to work fine and I imagine it's no different than what you guys have been doing which was enter your ID at the end?
Do you guys know if Costco will care if you have multiple accounts? Emails all go to the same address but clearly they are separate accounts on costco.ca
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2847 posts
22 upvotes
Mississauga
kschach wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 9:26 am
Considering buying the Cuisinart Digital Convection Oven -- https://www.costco.ca/Cuisinart-Digital ... 43087.html

Any thoughts on its quality? Does anyone know the in-store price for this? Or recommend a different model? I want to make sure to utilize this promo, but at a loss for what to buy!
We use this and like it a lot. I think we paid $90 for it in-store. We use it as a toaster and oven for smaller things (fries, fish etc).
:arrow: :arrowl:
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7497 posts
784 upvotes
Victoria
Doolie613 wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 9:58 am
Just an FYI - you cannot buy xbox gift cards using masterpass - the order will be cancelled for no reason - I called customer service and they issues me a 25$ promo code to use so I could use regular cc checkout. Good deal though, got 125$ of xbox gift cards for 87$ in the end.
You know its weird. I had the same thing with PSN cards. I tried 5 or 6 times and they all got auto cancelled. I saw other people post that it worked for them and I couldn't figure out how. Then last night I did one last attempt for PSN credit and it went through. I guess sometimes they somehow squeak through.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7497 posts
784 upvotes
Victoria
Zambie wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 10:55 am
How long did it take for you to get cancellation emails? Its been 3 hours already since my order
All over the place. I had some orders cancelled in minutes, some in hours, and 1 took almost a day.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7497 posts
784 upvotes
Victoria
Discombobulator wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 11:23 am
Regarding the email trick, anyone know if there are any problems if one enters their membership early on vs at the order page? I wanted to use the masterpass promo on a 2nd item so I used the email trick (didn't enter mebership ID initially) but had to add the membership ID iin order to add the item adding the item to my cart (it was one of those members only items). Seemed to work fine and I imagine it's no different than what you guys have been doing which was enter your ID at the end?
Do you guys know if Costco will care if you have multiple accounts? Emails all go to the same address but clearly they are separate accounts on costco.ca
I'm not sure you need to have a membership. I did two orders over the last two days and never entered mine. One for eneloop batteries and another for PSN credit. Both went through. I think it might be other criteria that causes stuff to autocancel (not sure what though... I think my last attempt at a PSN order was probably a fluke).
Feb 23, 2004
880 posts
117 upvotes
Discombobulator wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 11:23 am
I created a second Costco account and masterpass account, using completely different emails. I did not use a membership number for my second account. My order was approved and shipped, no problems.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)