Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Glasslock 18-piece Food Storage Set $19.99 + F/S

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2020 2:43 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1395 posts
7214 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

[Costco] Glasslock 18-piece Food Storage Set $19.99 + F/S

Koodo - Zoomer Mobile - Tangerine - Voip.ms
Thread Summary
I had problems with the lids fitting on a recent 2nd set 20pc purchase from Costco as well. Made in Korea, same as my first set. My solution for the pieces that didn't and in some cases still don't seem to fit when I use them. I simply reseat the lids a few times, in some cases turning the lids 90 or 180 degrees, and I always get the lids to seat and seal properly, albeit sometimes it takes an extra 10 or 20 seconds to secure the lid.
127 replies
Aug 4, 2014
153 posts
125 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Thanks OP, missed the last deal. These are great!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8049 posts
8626 upvotes
Downtown Canada
How much are they in the store?
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Jun 19, 2017
679 posts
1224 upvotes
Canada
Thanks Op. Buy again. +1
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1643 posts
563 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks Op!

I purchased these over the summer, and do not know if I got a bad batch or something as many of the lids were a very tight fit, with some sides not going in at all. Will try them again.
Sep 4, 2014
61 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Fluid wrote: Thanks Op!

I purchased these over the summer, and do not know if I got a bad batch or something as many of the lids were a very tight fit, with some sides not going in at all. Will try them again.
Had the same issue.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1389 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
rezrazrez wrote: Had the same issue.
If the lids won't snap closed, just have to remove and re-position. Usually after re-positioning the lid it will usually snap closed.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
Just to clarify, Costco.ca does not offer free shipping. The shipping costs are factored into the price of each item. Might seem like the same thing, but it really isn't.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
May 24, 2019
237 posts
453 upvotes
The set is nice, even better when the lids are different colours. Waiting on that set to come again.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2008
1274 posts
1454 upvotes
Surrey
SizzleChest wrote: Just to clarify, Costco.ca does not offer free shipping. The shipping costs are factored into the price of each item. Might seem like the same thing, but it really isn't.
That is true but for certain things, the built in shipping is worth NOT having to go into that zoo. Depending on which Costco you go to. I wouldn't go near mine (Langley) until 30mins to close. Even if you offered me $100 bucks to go in at any other time during the day I would say no. For people who live father out, shipping cost is cheaper than paying for gas and time spent on the road.
Nov 13, 2013
357 posts
253 upvotes
Toronto
I got a colored lid set a while back, and although the lids can be difficult to put on sometimes (I find you just need to rotate the lid), the quality is really good especially for this price. I frequently put them in the dishwasher and they have held up (lid and bottom) for well over a year. Thanks OP, picked up another 2 sets.
Nov 24, 2018
765 posts
980 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
rezrazrez wrote: Had the same issue.
Same here. Returned. I thought it was the dishwasher caused the shrinkage.
===========
Luckymobile (AC+BF deal), 20$ unlimited calls/ text + 3.25gig
Deal Guru
Feb 14, 2006
10084 posts
1418 upvotes
Thank you, purchased a set.
Oct 24, 2009
433 posts
209 upvotes
North York
Got a set, thanks OP
I’ve got too many mismatched lids and containers that need to go!
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: Just to clarify, Costco.ca does not offer free shipping. The shipping costs are factored into the price of each item. Might seem like the same thing, but it really isn't.
But isn't this still a good deal, even with whatever shipping is in there?

This:
18pc online = $20 shipped

Other one:
20pc online = $35 shipped
20pc online = $26

(20pc pricing is taken from post#6, assuming that poster is correct.)

"20pc" means just one more container (the thing and the lid) so $20 for the "18pc" seems like the best deal, no?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
3971 posts
386 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote: But isn't this still a good deal, even with whatever shipping is in there?

This:
18pc online = $20 shipped

Other one:
20pc online = $35 shipped
20pc online = $26

(20pc pricing is taken from post#6, assuming that poster is correct.)

"20pc" means just one more container (the thing and the lid) so $20 for the "18pc" seems like the best deal, no?
Depends on your needs. I'm good with the 18 for $20 shipped.
Aug 11, 2007
300 posts
167 upvotes
I bought this set in December and returned it. I have a set of older ones with the orange rubber seals, and when you put them side-by-side with these grey ones, the grey ones feel flimsy and don't seem to close as well.

We ended up finding a set of the orange ones at CT for around $20 and bought them, although they're rectangular instead of square, they're much better.
Oct 28, 2011
48 posts
104 upvotes
KINGSTON
So I saw the set for 25.99 last night in Costco, and I couldn’t close one of them even after rotating them.....so I didn’t end up buying them. Although the price is really really good.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)