Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Google Nest Hub $96.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2019 9:18 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8662 upvotes
GTA

[Costco] Google Nest Hub $96.99

Title says it all. Was in at Costco in Vaughan and saw this, after a quick search I couldn't find it already posted.
This is the recently renamed Google/Nest Hub screen thing. I think the expiry is September 5th, but I can't tell due to the shaky cam photo I took.
Images
  • 20190819_115751.jpg
c'mon get happy!
18 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2017
2612 posts
2703 upvotes
The Nest Hub retails at 169.99, but barely any time goes before it’s on sale again. What’s the max price you’re willing to spend on it?
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
4100 posts
2736 upvotes
Toronto
Does this thing have a microphone?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2012
2139 posts
2551 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Homer88 wrote: Does this thing have a microphone?
Microphone yes, as with the other Home units. No camera, though.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8662 upvotes
GTA
tvisforme wrote: Microphone yes, as with the other Home units. No camera, though.
I know the Lenovo version has a camera. It looks pretty nice as my friend has one and I really liked it. Problem is I think the cheapest it usually goes on sale is $130ish(?). This is a cheaper alternative sans camera.
c'mon get happy!
May 21, 2007
190 posts
112 upvotes
You should be able to get one from staples with $15off code for $85.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13239 posts
12068 upvotes
Toronto
BernardRyder wrote: I know the Lenovo version has a camera. It looks pretty nice as my friend has one and I really liked it. Problem is I think the cheapest it usually goes on sale is $130ish(?). This is a cheaper alternative sans camera.
Lenovo is bigger but has much better sound, something to consider if using it regularly as a music device, happy with the sound on mine. Home hub sounds more like home mini in terms of sound.
Jun 3, 2008
290 posts
421 upvotes
Edmonton
whats the 15off coupon?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4686 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
tc11 wrote: whats the 15off coupon?
That's on staples.ca, where you can currently receive a $15 discount on the hub by entering the promo code 63714

Mar 18, 2008
636 posts
809 upvotes
Toronto
How well does this integrate with nest cameras?

Like can I tell it to show me one of my cameras?

Will it automatically show the doorbell camera if someone rings my doorbell? I would like to put this in the kitchen haahaha
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
ChinpokoMon wrote: That's on staples.ca, where you can currently receive a $15 discount on the hub by entering the promo code 63714

thank you!
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4686 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
typhooney wrote: How well does this integrate with nest cameras?

Like can I tell it to show me one of my cameras?

Will it automatically show the doorbell camera if someone rings my doorbell? I would like to put this in the kitchen haahaha
Yes, the Nest Hub works very well with other Nest cameras.

You can indeed set it up so that when someone pushes your Nest Hello doorbell, a live video from it will automatically show up on your Nest Hub.

You can also ask Nest Hub to show live video from any one of your Nest cameras at any time.
Mar 18, 2008
636 posts
809 upvotes
Toronto
ChinpokoMon wrote: Yes, the Nest Hub works very well with other Nest cameras.

You can indeed set it up so that when someone pushes your Nest Hello doorbell, a live video from it will automatically show up on your Nest Hub.

You can also ask Nest Hub to show live video from any one of your Nest cameras at any time.
Thanks for your response!

I think I’m going to buy one now :P
Aug 10, 2013
522 posts
247 upvotes
Mississauga
tvisforme wrote: Microphone yes, as with the other Home units. No camera, though.
No camera!
That's why I pass!
I bought the Amazon Show 5 instead.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8662 upvotes
GTA
bonegraft wrote: No camera!
That's why I pass!
I bought the Amazon Show 5 instead.
I use Google products and plan to buy a Nest doorbell,, so I'd never get an Amazon Show. This Nest Hub or the Lenovo would be a better buy for Google\Nest users.
c'mon get happy!
Aug 10, 2013
522 posts
247 upvotes
Mississauga
ChinpokoMon wrote: That's on staples.ca, where you can currently receive a $15 discount on the hub by entering the promo code 63714

When is this coupon expire?
May 10, 2010
940 posts
1483 upvotes
Kenora
BernardRyder wrote: I use Google products and plan to buy a Nest doorbell,, so I'd never get an Amazon Show. This Nest Hub or the Lenovo would be a better buy for Google\Nest users.
I subscribe to Google Play Music and YouTube Premium and use Google Calendar and pretty much everything else Google. My GF and I have a shared family account for Google (so our subscriptions are shared) Last year I bought an Echo and 2 Dots (one for my GF) because they were cheap, and while they worked great for turning lights on and off and setting timers, the music selections wasn't the greatest (Prime Music Basic) and I wasn't going to subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited. I picked up two Net Hubs from Staples using the $15 off coupon and switched out the Alexa devices. Oh man was I missing out! Now I gotta try and sell 3 Alexa devices.
Mar 6, 2019
29 posts
77 upvotes
Vancouver

Doesn't work for me. Did the promo code expire already? :(
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4686 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
EliGold wrote: Doesn't work for me. Did the promo code expire already? :(
Yes, unfortunately it appears the promo code is no longer valid.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)