Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

GTA Costco Thorncliffe Park Grand Opening Specials

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2018 1:38 pm
Apr 23, 2008
675 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
They opened it today (Jul 23) just for visit (no purchases)...and offered free food and soft drinks
May 7, 2008
823 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto
I bet them rich Leaside people will end up shopping there the most and clogging the poor side of town with their gas guzzling SUVs.
Jan 22, 2018
149 posts
58 upvotes
DrunkenStupor wrote: What time does Costco open at?

Busy day tomorrow with the family. First lining up at Dominoes Pizza at 5 am and then hopefully off to Costco!!!
Believe it’s 8 am
Jan 22, 2018
149 posts
58 upvotes
porksoda wrote: lol... gas guzzling yes, but not as many suvs as suburbanites.
had heard that the Loblaws up the street was the one trying to keep Costco away
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
smehmood wrote: They opened it today (Jul 23) just for visit (no purchases)...and offered free food and soft drinks
oh what kind of free food and drinks ?
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
anyone in line ? Face With Tears Of Joy
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7236 posts
3052 upvotes
GTA
Gtsourapis wrote: had heard that the Loblaws up the street was the one trying to keep Costco away
Got loblaws, longos, sobeys, food basics (Metro and Superstore are a bit farther) all in the area.

So costco for sure will put a dent in their sales. Oh well.
Jun 3, 2013
879 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
They’ve got Kirkland signature golf balls. First time in Canada.
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12347 posts
5403 upvotes
are those coupons targeted or handed out as you enter?
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3870 posts
1461 upvotes
Toronto
Can anyone comment on stock of the hisense TV at this location...

Would like to grab one later in the afternoon
Mar 16, 2008
209 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
Gtsourapis wrote: had heard that the Loblaws up the street was the one trying to keep Costco away
There’s a Loblaws nearby??? Seriously, that must be the lowest volume Loblaws in the GTA, it’s hidden and out of the way,.... there’s barely any customers in it ever! So there’s really not much customers for the Loblaws to lose!
Jun 3, 2013
879 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
wmahmud wrote: Can anyone comment on stock of the hisense TV at this location...

Would like to grab one later in the afternoon
They’ve got about 15. It’s literally the first thing when you walk in the door though....
Jun 3, 2013
879 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
blexann wrote: are those coupons targeted or handed out as you enter?
Handed out.

I’m out now. There was no lineup as they open before 8 AM but it is a zoo.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8085 posts
3868 upvotes
I might stop by after work. Anything special going on?
Jun 3, 2015
100 posts
65 upvotes
North York, ON
I was told golf balls were the best deal, and only at this store, until sold out (I’m not a golfer).

It will likely be crazy, later, but this morning, no line up at check out.

Give aways were like halloween, only better....well, if you like junk........bags of chips, chocolate bars, granola bars, 1/2 croissants, downy (line up for that), fruit nut mixes.....ie nothing valuable really....

No hiking poles; but they had womens wool hiking socks, finallly...$16.99 ($1 more than mens....sigh)
Deal Guru
Jul 5, 2001
10104 posts
12725 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone having pricing on the Vizio P55-F1?

Jun 3, 2013
879 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
Redrufus wrote: I was told golf balls were the best deal, and only at this store, until sold out (I’m not a golfer).

It will likely be crazy, later, but this morning, no line up at check out.

Give aways were like halloween, only better....well, if you like junk........bags of chips, chocolate bars, granola bars, 1/2 croissants, downy (line up for that), fruit nut mixes.....ie nothing valuable really....

No hiking poles; but they had womens wool hiking socks, finallly...$16.99 ($1 more than mens....sigh)
Yes - historically Kirkland Signature Golf Balls have never been available in Canada. They are only the three-piece version which people don’t like as much as the four piece version but they are $30 for two dozen. Two per person was the maximum and they even had staff guarding them. I think they had about 600 units that dwindled at least 30% in an hour.

When I got mine the cashier told me that pretty well everyone was buying them. And apparently they are not stocking them afterwards because no one can get them.

The blundstones were also an amazing deal - $139 when they are usually 209 and never go on sale. I grabbed a pair before they took the skid away because apparently they were having pricing issues though mine rang up fine.
Feb 21, 2012
278 posts
208 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
gogozy wrote: few weeks ago I was at costco.ca and it list this location with gas pump ? maybe comming soon?
So I was on the costco site when I posted that comment and didn't see the gas logo, went to the site this morning and it was there.

Can anyone confirm there is gas there for my sanity sake? I'm really dreading my commute to work through thorncliffe now. Saw some lady get out of the passenger side of her mercedes while the driver was in the left hand turn lane just so she could run in the store quicker.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)