Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Hansgrohe kitchen faucet 140$ (80$ off)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 9:40 pm
Apr 25, 2016
22 posts
3 upvotes
Just checked and its OOS. Don't expect it to come back at the discounted price. Oh well......
Jul 7, 2014
90 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Used the master pass and ordered one to replace my leaking faucet.
Thank you OP!
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
1603 posts
238 upvotes
I hesitated to order for few days but pulled the trigger last night and I am glad I did. It is OOS now.
Apr 15, 2006
660 posts
146 upvotes
IntrepidRT wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 7:55 pm
Thanks OP, I considered the previous one but REALLY wanted chrome! Now I have a chrome one!
Don't get chrome! It's really old fashioned
Apr 15, 2006
660 posts
146 upvotes
7things wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 12:31 pm
Just checked and its OOS. Don't expect it to come back at the discounted price. Oh well......
I expect to come back at a discounted price. I've seen this exact price before. I went with the motion activated model.
Aug 7, 2006
148 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
Installed mine and the water looks cloudy/milky...I think it's air bubbles. Anyone else experience this after installing? Will it go aware after some use.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
15786 posts
4690 upvotes
Ottawa
CDRoot wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 10:23 pm
I expect to come back at a discounted price. I've seen this exact price before. I went with the motion activated model.
Which motion activated one did you get?
Nov 30, 2006
73 posts
29 upvotes
Did anyone get an extra I missed this a need one asap for kitchen Reno this week... will pay small premium for this!!! PM me if you willing to let one go
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
1916 posts
857 upvotes
Montreal
mclazy wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 4:12 pm
Installed mine and the water looks cloudy/milky...I think it's air bubbles. Anyone else experience this after installing? Will it go aware after some use.
Should be crystal clear from get go, did you flush the line according to instruction?
Jan 28, 2007
258 posts
144 upvotes
South-Western, Ontar…
Got around to installing mine last night and absolutely love it ... definitely a great deal!

Be sure to remove the small debris screen, flush the lines for 2 minutes, then replace the screen and add the sprayer attachment ... you might be surprised at the debris that comes out.

Just wish I had bought two of these now ...
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
3314 posts
707 upvotes
Mississauga
cerebrous wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 6:19 pm
Did anyone get an extra I missed this a need one asap for kitchen Reno this week... will pay small premium for this!!! PM me if you willing to let one go
Send me PM.
signature removed for rule violation. no referrals allowed.
Aug 7, 2006
148 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
jzmtl wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 6:50 pm
I did not. Got it hooked up, stopped reading, turned on the water and danced a little bit lol. That's what I get for not finishing the instructions. I'll circle back...thanks!

Should be crystal clear from get go, did you flush the line according to instruction?
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1804 posts
279 upvotes
Milton, Ontario
Wife said as good as this deal is, she's tired of chrome faucets and constant cleaning of them
She asked for one of those brushed aluminum ones that apparently don't live any fingerprints on them.
[OP]
Nov 17, 2016
99 posts
101 upvotes
mclazy wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 4:12 pm
I installed this faucet yesterday and mine water is cloudy too, even I did flush pipes and flushed more today. But same issue is from other faucets. I "binged" and found this article that explains about cloudy water: https://www.berkeyfilters.com/water-pur ... udy-water/
It appears that this is OK and nothing to worry about. And it is certainly not the faucet problem.
Nov 13, 2013
7 posts
2 upvotes
It looks like it’s back in stock. Back order by a few days.