Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Hansgrohe kitchen faucet 140$ (80$ off)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 9:40 pm
Jan 18, 2014
80 posts
55 upvotes
Markham
d-c wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 10:18 pm
Unless I'm missing something really obvious, it also looks like Masterpass is not an option. I assume this is because it's back-ordered and they won't charge for it until they ship it.
Masterpass worked for me just now, maybe try it on a desktop if you're using mobile?
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1084 posts
362 upvotes
Laval
Bohlsxs wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 8:46 pm
Thanks guys, hesitated and missed the deal the first time around. Never been so hyped about a damn faucet before Face With Tears Of Joy
RFD syndrome
Jul 22, 2017
93 posts
41 upvotes
Thank you! Had been thinking about replacing our old kitchen faucet and this one looks great.
Noot Noot!❗😄
Great coffee, better mind!
Aeropress + Metal filter | Hario V60 | French press | Vietnamese coffee filter
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2001
6893 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
Alright, so I ordered this one, after already installing a new one from ikea.
Received the costco one, and it is now installed.

short review.

quality is a bit better than the ikea model I had purchased. I much prefer the ikea satin finish vs this chrome finish.
Also, water pressure. The ikea had a better flow at almost the same pressure.

However, for our use, the angle of the spout won us over.
Most faucets I have found shoot straight down, and for our large deep double sink, this does not work very well.
the angle of this unit's spout makes the water land much closer to centre than most other faucets I have seen or used.

Next step, remove or modify the water pressure / flow reducer.
Deal Fanatic
May 12, 2004
9173 posts
3277 upvotes
Ottawa
Sold out. If anyone has a change of heart and is willing to sell theirs at cost please let me know. (I'd need the receipt though)
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
May 30, 2008
68 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
This product is back-ordered, and is expected to ship between 12/18/2017 and 12/26/2017.
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2001
14114 posts
4579 upvotes
Installed mine and flushed it.

The water is cloudy during normal use, less so when using the "spray". It is very quiet compared to our previous Moen and there is no splashing or anything with the normal flow. I think for people who are upgrading from old / lower end faucets the different in touch/feel will be immediate. From swiveling the head to using the handle, the fluid movement is exactly what you expect from a high end faucet.

The only thing I did not like was the hose retraction. I was expecting it to snap back into place when it retracts but mine does not. I'm going to have to play with the weight a little more.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
1603 posts
238 upvotes
balou911 wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 9:12 am
Alright, so I ordered this one, after already installing a new one from ikea.
Received the costco one, and it is now installed.

short review.

quality is a bit better than the ikea model I had purchased. I much prefer the ikea satin finish vs this chrome finish.
Also, water pressure. The ikea had a better flow at almost the same pressure.

However, for our use, the angle of the spout won us over.
Most faucets I have found shoot straight down, and for our large deep double sink, this does not work very well.
the angle of this unit's spout makes the water land much closer to centre than most other faucets I have seen or used.

Next step, remove or modify the water pressure / flow reducer.
please share your ideas. I installed this faucet and love everything about it, but a bit irritated by the lack of aerator and splash. Apparently there is another head you can buy from Hansgrohe that has built in aerator, but that is a very expensive option.
Jan 16, 2004
623 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
sounds like you just need to move the weight up a bit on the hose. Mine completely retracts on it's own.

TrevorK wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 2:21 pm
Installed mine and flushed it.

The water is cloudy during normal use, less so when using the "spray". It is very quiet compared to our previous Moen and there is no splashing or anything with the normal flow. I think for people who are upgrading from old / lower end faucets the different in touch/feel will be immediate. From swiveling the head to using the handle, the fluid movement is exactly what you expect from a high end faucet.

The only thing I did not like was the hose retraction. I was expecting it to snap back into place when it retracts but mine does not. I'm going to have to play with the weight a little more.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1084 posts
362 upvotes
Laval
Bunch of people looking for aerator. Found this website but can't tell which size would fit. Price going between 5-6$. Already sent request/question to Hansgrohe USA support team....hoping they respond. At this price, worth trying out to compare efficiency.

https://www.efaucets.com/faucets/hansgrohe-aerator
Aug 7, 2006
148 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks @mtlmonk . Definitely keep us posted. I'd be interested if this works.
Apr 19, 2015
142 posts
82 upvotes
I just received mine and installed it yesterday. It was an absolute dream to install, compared to my POS Facto builder's special from Rona that I was using beforehand. Everything feels solid and well-built, but moving the faucet side-to-side feels surprisingly light. The faucet head is plastic but blends in perfectly with the rest of the unit.

My water doesn't run cloudy, but I did flush it substantially longer than required before turning it on.

For $160 (couldn't get Masterpass to work on my Capital One card), it's a steal for what is clearly good build quality.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
1923 posts
861 upvotes
Montreal
GavinTheAlmighty wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 9:36 am
Everything feels solid and well-built, but moving the faucet side-to-side feels surprisingly light.y.
That's what surprised me, damn thing feels like it's on ball bearings, hope it stays that way for the life of the faucet. The cheap faucet before swings smooth after I silicone greased it but stiffen up quickly.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
8335 posts
778 upvotes
anyone has extra to let go?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jan 10, 2017
28 posts
8 upvotes
Anyone in Calgary have an extra one and willing to sell at cost?
Thanks