• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 9:18 pm
Nov 18, 2015
892 posts
295 upvotes
Kanata, ON
badOne wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 1:22 pm
720p or below. Meaning most tv channels unless your tuner has a great upscaler. It is a very significant issue that they still refuse to acknowledge, and I believe ties into why their TVs also have significant lag issues when displaying long panning shots, because their programmers are just not up to the task. After how many years have users been complaining about a slow interface for their lines of TV? It's gotten so bad rtings actually devoted a portion of their review to judging how laggy the interface is, when the only manufacturer facing laggy UI is Vizio.

Their programmers are incompetent at best.

Hisense is a low end manufacturer struggling hard to become mid end, and they are getting there. And they don't have these types of flaws for every tv. Vizio is supposed to be mid end but their attitude and issues with their software suggests they are a low-end manufacturer.
Thx for the information.

as mentioned, I do like the Hisense, for the price, it surprised me with the quality. Don't think Costco has these in the warehouse, so I would need to buy online and get it shipped and then return the defective one. I don't want them to repair this 6 day old tv.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
1463 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
Just curious, but can I use the redeemable cheques costco gave me for online purchases or is it only for in the warehouses?
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Oct 24, 2013
513 posts
121 upvotes
Ontario
Does anyone have experience if a webcam connected to the tv will allow Skype video conference?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
5185 posts
2148 upvotes
only if there is an google app that runs on the tv that allows it.